Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 41. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 26, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
Frankly speaking I am not patient enough, so it is just in my mind to sell altcoins too low. To my regret it is my mind to do so and I can't get rid off this behaviour
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 26, 2018, 09:05:26 AM
I think many people sell their coins to reduce losses. but certainly not all coins. promising coins of course will still be kept until the price is really good and profitable.after all, not everyone sells coins. some people actually see a good opportunity when the market situation is bad and the price of coins drops
they sell because they need money to buy bread. Many people get income  only in cryptocurrency and they have to sell
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
I think many people sell their coins to reduce losses. but certainly not all coins. promising coins of course will still be kept until the price is really good and profitable.after all, not everyone sells coins. some people actually see a good opportunity when the market situation is bad and the price of coins drops
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
Actually, some reasons why we sell our altcoins is because we are afraid that the price will go deeper once the trading in the exchange starts. A lot of dumpers will usually do this kind of works and we can't stop them. So we decided to sell it immediately while the value are still good and convincing.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
December 26, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
well in many case, holding alt doens't got you a good return, especially in this polluted market when every day more token be generated.
sure you can hold some coin like eth, but what about you hold coin like URO for example?
Activity: 182
December 26, 2018, 07:58:19 AM
Because people have bought crypto at the very high prices and they are just unable to be patient and to wait. They are panicking and selling their assets, as the price goes down by 5-15 percent. Wait for a longer period of time and everything will be great.
I agree , it is very exhausting fall , and many who can not and record their losses , I think if the good coins then sell the coins at a loss, better to keep for a long time and get good money
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
December 26, 2018, 07:45:51 AM
It depends on the financial situation of the holders, if he is not making a profit from holding his coins and he has an emergency there is no choice but to sell his coins, I have the same experienced selling my coins are the wrong time because I need money so badly then.
copper member
Activity: 411
December 26, 2018, 07:32:38 AM
If the assets you invested in were mistakes you made in your learning days,  then I guess you have to makes sales to avoid being ashdraked in the long run.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2018, 07:23:42 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

That is why we see a fall on the continuation of the whole year. They want to take away the cryptocurrency from the holders for priceless. On the contrary, I compiled my portfolio for this year. I has accumulated coins of the ERC-20 group. Such as: ETH, CVC, SNT, OCN, ADX, MCO. I think there will be a growth soon.

Some of the coins you have in your briefcase, such as ETH, ADX and OCNI also hold. I don’t want to sell for a penny. I even try to buy more of them in order to capitalize on it during times of market reversal.
A good choice. Sooner or later the growth will be. I especially have high hopes for Ethereum. He has good news in January 2019. For Adex there are also good events that can also affect the price - https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-adex-blockchain-advertising-grant-program-call-for-applications-1d4d06d6eedc
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 25, 2018, 02:29:07 PM
People are trying to make money as soon as possible because of this situation of the market. In fact, rather than hurry, they will earn a little patience and make more money. I hope everyone gets what they deserve.
Activity: 1008
December 25, 2018, 02:07:25 PM
Your post is confusing me Shocked I think like me English is not your first language Tongue People are trying to save their money that's why they are selling. When BTC is going down it is directly affecting whole crypto market. Meanwhile some altcoins almost died and they are near to dye. I don't think there is any other reason.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 25, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
I think it should be because they want to get more profit to wait for it to be patient so that it happens as long as don't sell at a cheap price it's just useless.

I am not an enemy for myself. Why should I sell the altcoins, when they are still very cheap? It seems to me the best decision is to wait for the times when the market will grow. I need to get my profits.
Yeah it is very good to hold your coin and not to sell your coin at panic. Price now a day is not worth selling just have patience tomorrow you will get reward for it. If you are holding I am sure tomorrow you will be happy for taking this wise decision of holding. No bad time is forever. It changed always in history so good to hold for few more years with patience.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 01:51:43 PM
Many reasons people sell coins that they have. The main factor because of the decline in market prices, if not sold immediately they will lose more money. Then factor needs a life, everyone has different life needs.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

That is why we see a fall on the continuation of the whole year. They want to take away the cryptocurrency from the holders for priceless. On the contrary, I compiled my portfolio for this year. I has accumulated coins of the ERC-20 group. Such as: ETH, CVC, SNT, OCN, ADX, MCO. I think there will be a growth soon.

Some of the coins you have in your briefcase, such as ETH, ADX and OCNI also hold. I don’t want to sell for a penny. I even try to buy more of them in order to capitalize on it during times of market reversal.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 25, 2018, 01:38:08 PM
If i am not trading, i do not just sell my altcoins for any reason whatsoever. For instance, if i am not in need of some cash, i don't sell. Other reasons might be, if i notice that the market is about falling, then i might sell.
So, it id not just about selling, but the reason behind it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 25, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
They are obviously selling their altcoins because it's a profit for them. Just look what happened this year, a lot of altcoins lose a lot of percentage compared to their ATH. Well if you sell Eth during its ATH then you can now rebuy and just wait till the market stabilize and go on the right track again.
copper member
Activity: 995
December 25, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

I think we began to overestimate the possibilities of the market. A unique picture? Now a lot of projects are simply empty. Many investors leave the market. ICO no longer collect money, but hunters stop their work. Therefore, we may no longer be able to sell our coins.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 25, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 11:55:21 AM
It's best to sell any altcoin that is worth less now because most of them might not survive this bearish market so it would be a lot to foolishly hold on to coin that doesn't have any future
I agree and I have done it before you say this. Initially I was very confident to hold KICK and CRPT until next year, but after running for 3 months the value continue to dropped, so I decide to immediately sell it. If I still hold them until this day I can't imagine how much loss I will get. So from this incident can be concluded that holding altcoin especially tokens for a long time is not recommended, because the value tends to decrease.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 25, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
Who said that we do it early? Do you think that minus x5 from the entering point is soon?Cheesy Anyway, it is time to forget about bad things and act bullish again!
Pages:
Jump to: