Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 03, 2018, 09:37:29 AM
I choose it because its popular. I want to join the biycoin craze hehe just kidding. I choose it because i want to know and be part of the potential of bitcoin, as i earn from it. It is sometimes complicated but i still manage to get the use of its changes in price. We all know that people wants bitcoin because of its high value (this past few months, i guess) eventhough its starting its plunge. But still, people are still into bitcoin. And  people will just continue to trust bitcoin for them to gain profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 08:57:50 AM
I choose bitcoin amongst other crytocurrency because it is famous and it is the only crypto that gained more investors than any other type of crypto,
Activity: 56
January 03, 2018, 08:20:55 AM
I chose bitcoin because it is a job that is easy, its not complicated and is accessible anytime any place as long as I have internet, and in bitcoin, your money could grow in the comfort of your home.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 03, 2018, 08:06:46 AM
I chose bitcoin because had expected, bitcoin later grew better than gold. And it's true, this year bitcoin becomes very valuable where demand is still high.
In start I was also of the view that bitcoin is the greatest shortest of earning amongst the businesses of the world which is a reality and everyone invest in bitcoin for such a great shortcut in life so I was also one of them to choose bitcoin for shortcut earning in my life.

Now I am not spending my bitcoin in rubbish activities/refreshment because I have come to know that bitcoin will be the basic need of near future and without cryptocurrency a man would not be able to survive in future technology based era.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
January 03, 2018, 03:10:56 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

i choose bitcoin because it is first cryptocurrencies and others only copy edit then paste also all know bitcoin more than others.

Bitcoin demand make it number 1 for long time.
That’s so nice if you are able to come over your financial problems just because of bitcoin. Bitcoin has indeed made many people rich and this is why people are ready to buy bitcoin even at high rates because of its amazing tendency to increase in value.

I will suggest you working hard with bitcoin until and unless you are not able to start your own business with the profit form bitcoin for a continuous supply of income.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
Many people believe Bitcoin would create a fairer economy, as opposed to an economy manipulated in secret by men perched on top of their golden thrones. If more people want bitcoin, the price goes up. If less people want bitcoin, the price goes down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 02, 2018, 07:18:11 PM
I chose Bitcoin because i can see a better future for me in Bitcoin.
I think I choose bitcoin because many people trusted in this digital cryptocurrency, and most of them are satify including me and bitcoin is the most popular and also the first cryptocurrency. For me Bitcoin is a job  because its provide me other income and also for people who do not have a real job with that we can easily earn more income. In additional bitcoin is very helpful .
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
I choose bitcoin because I think someday I have good of my family
The reason is simple, and thousands of bitcoin users say this.
Bitcoin has become a gold substitute, as a future asset and everyone is currently racing to get it then saving it for the future.
Activity: 356
January 02, 2018, 06:04:20 PM
I choose bitcoin because I think someday I have good of my family
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 12:41:31 PM
the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.

I AGREE on this statement that was being mentioned aboive, bitcoin is very easy to use and easy to deal with, fast transaction and fast money. As we all know that bitcoin has a good vue in the market. Just invest and sell it. Easy like 123
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 02, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I've been seeing bitcoin improving a lot lately and it was a good thing which attracted me to go on try it. Another thing is because we are all transitioning to the digital age wherein most of the things around us are being controlled and made efficient by technologies and I think bitcoin is one of it. It would be an advantage for me if I am going to start earning bitcoin right now for sure in the future.
I chose Bitcoin because I have a lot of expectations from Bitcoin.From the last 9 years it has given us many profits. The investors have got a huge profit margin and that too in a short period of time.It is the easiest and fastest way to earn money.Signature campaigns pay usweekly.They pay as a decent amount according to a rank.It is the leading cryptocurrency and has faced many ups and downs in its journey but has proved that it is the best cryptocurrency than any other altcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
January 02, 2018, 04:48:46 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.       
.                   I choose Bitcoin  because of my great expectations that someday, it may Help also my family financially.  I M still a beginner and IM still learning about it.  I a.m still a miner and wish someday i would be one of those  buying bitcoins. Knowing the history of bitcoins that when you invest to it and when the price is stable  and getting higher it may double or even triple your profits. So I keep ON mining to earn more  bitcoins.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
January 02, 2018, 04:13:23 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I've been seeing bitcoin improving a lot lately and it was a good thing which attracted me to go on try it. Another thing is because we are all transitioning to the digital age wherein most of the things around us are being controlled and made efficient by technologies and I think bitcoin is one of it. It would be an advantage for me if I am going to start earning bitcoin right now for sure in the future.
Activity: 52
January 02, 2018, 04:12:46 AM
I choose bitcoin because i know someday this can help me in my financial problems. And i like bitcoin because it gives you a little work.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
January 02, 2018, 04:07:16 AM
why i choose bitcoin? just simple,it is the very popular currency on which it gives me lot of profits while im home taking care of my child.The easiest way to earn while at home without investing.Bitcoin is love
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 03:38:32 AM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.

Very volatile to be exact. Bitcoin's volatility attracts more investors in the sense that they will earn very big if they invest big and you will still earn big if you invest small. I, myself has also concluded to choose bitcoin too because of its volatility in its market price.
I also liked bitcoin because of the volatility because i like trading and i want to make it as my official work and i am still studying trading and trying to learn a lot of things and i think that volatility plays a big role here because like you said, they are very attracted to bitcoin because of the possibility to earn a lot of money in just a short period of time.
Yes i agree  on that i choose also bitcoin because bitcoin is really amazing it really help a lot and it gives  as a lot of income i believe in bitcoin because from the start it is really proven and tested it is really amazing i really  do hope that bitcoin will last forever and it can really make people get a lot of extra work and income to provide thier daily needs.
Activity: 58
January 02, 2018, 01:48:16 AM
I chose Bitcoin because i can see a better future for me in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 02, 2018, 01:48:05 AM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.

Very volatile to be exact. Bitcoin's volatility attracts more investors in the sense that they will earn very big if they invest big and you will still earn big if you invest small. I, myself has also concluded to choose bitcoin too because of its volatility in its market price.
I also liked bitcoin because of the volatility because i like trading and i want to make it as my official work and i am still studying trading and trying to learn a lot of things and i think that volatility plays a big role here because like you said, they are very attracted to bitcoin because of the possibility to earn a lot of money in just a short period of time.
Activity: 392
January 02, 2018, 01:41:29 AM

Activity: 40
January 02, 2018, 01:05:23 AM
I choose bitcoin because i see that it is the easiest way to earn money eventhough you are not going out to work,as a full time housewife it is my opportunity to have income
Pages:
Jump to: