Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 183. (Read 901343 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 26, 2016, 11:25:17 PM
Atheists do not believe god and religion believe god So they  hate religion.

I also do not believe in the tooth fairy, santa claus, unicorns, and pokemon... does that mean I hate all those too?

How do you hate something you do not believe exists?

Atheists know God/god exists. They know it because they set themselves up as gods by simply suggesting that God doesn't exists when they know that they don't know for sure that He doesn't.

Cool

say what??!? where did you come up with that pearl of wisdom?
i also simply suggest the easter bunny doesnt exist, does that set me up to be god too?

Okay. Now, watch.

First off, atheists are not stupid, are they? I mean, all you need to do is look at some of the things that they say, and how some of them are scientists, to see that they are not stupid.

Second, if anyone simply believed that there was no God in the face of not being able to prove that there was no God, that would be bad enough. But in the case of God, nature shows by the fact of its existence that there must be a God. How and why? Because all of nature acts like machinery, and machinery needs a maker to exist. Simple as that.

Third, science has proven that God exists. When you combine the science of cause and effect, with the commonly understood science of a complex universe, and universal entropy, the result has to be that God exists. If God didn't exist, at least one of these three could not exist. Since they all exist, God has to exist. Think it through.

Everything operates by cause and effect. We have thousands of scientific operations that we know happen because something or some group of things causes them to happen. We have found nothing that we know operates by pure spontaneous random chance happenstance.

Complexity in the universe is common knowledge. If there were not great complexity in the universe, we would have scientifically figured out how to live for a thousand years, long ago. The universe is so complex that we don't have a clue how to make ourselves live for a thousand years, even though we have been working at finding out for a long time.

Entropy says that the universe had a beginning. If it didn't, everything would have dispersed and diffused into simplicity long ago.

Put it together. Something caused the universe to begin. In the face of the all-pervading entropy that followed, this "Something" used cause and effect to make intelligence after countless cause and effect actions over thousands of years so that we have the intelligence of mankind today. And even our great intelligence has not been able to figure the cause and effect universe out it is so complex.

The definition that we have for this "Something" is "God." God is highly intelligent, and fully capable way beyond understanding.

Fourth, atheists know this. Perhaps your standard, everyday-on-the-street atheist hasn't more than glimpsed this. But the scientific atheists know it easily. That's why they are so desperately looking for some spontaneous, pure random happening... so that they can say that there is something other than cause and effect in existence.

The scientist atheists know that God exists. When they attempt to set themselves above Him by saying that He doesn't exist, they are setting themselves up as gods. Atheism is a self-contradictory ideology, and because of the way it exists, it is a religion.

Now, if you don't read this through and think about it, why answer? Your answer will only be based on meaninglessness.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
April 26, 2016, 09:26:27 PM

I also do not believe in the tooth fairy, santa claus, unicorns, and pokemon... does that mean I hate all those too?

Atheists know God/god exists. They know it because they set themselves up as gods by simply suggesting that God doesn't exists when they know that they don't know for sure that He doesn't.

Cool

say what??!? where did you come up with that pearl of wisdom?
i also simply suggest the easter bunny doesnt exist, does that set me up to be god too?
legendary
April 26, 2016, 11:46:36 AM
bernie will make homosexuality a national religion thats why I vote bernie

I wish everybody knew this. Since the majority of the people are straight, Bernie would never win if they knew this.

Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 26, 2016, 11:41:10 AM
bernie will make homosexuality a national religion thats why I vote bernie
legendary
April 26, 2016, 10:58:54 AM

The person who says God does not exists, is claiming to have greater knowledge than God. The only way to be greater than God is to be a greater god.

This is a sin.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"
- Ex 20:3, Dt 5:7

There are no other gods than the almighty one: who is the greater god you are referring to?

Best regards.

From the Old Testament, Psalm 82:1 and 6,7:
1 God presides in the great assembly; he gives judgment among the “gods”:

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere men; you will fall like every other ruler.”

From the New Testament, John 10:34-38:
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are gods?’ If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
April 26, 2016, 10:41:03 AM

The person who says God does not exists, is claiming to have greater knowledge than God. The only way to be greater than God is to be a greater god.

This is a sin.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"
- Ex 20:3, Dt 5:7

There are no other gods than the almighty one: who is the greater god you are referring to?

Best regards.
legendary
April 26, 2016, 10:38:37 AM
only a few people and not all of them have such thoughts. basically every human being was created to be good and basically also everybody liked peace. if people do not have that then it was created to destroy part of the contents of this world. humans were created for each other keep the peace !!!

Ever heard of boxing and wrestling? People all over the world watch boxing and wrestling on TV. Or they take part in it by doing it.

Many people join the military for the purpose of "legally killing" other people.

You are mistaken.

Cool
legendary
April 26, 2016, 10:36:17 AM

Cool

Why the fact that you suggest God might not exist makes yourself a god?

Does God exist? Science and nature have proven, or show, that God exists. God knows that He exists. The person who says God does not exists, is claiming to have greater knowledge than God. The only way to be greater than God is to be a greater god. The person is setting himself up as god by claiming to know more than God.

This means that atheists are destroying their whole atheism religion by claiming it to be true.

Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 09:39:32 AM
I think religion is a much more complex, textured thing for many people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 26, 2016, 04:44:07 AM

Cool

Why the fact that you suggest God might not exist makes yourself a god?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 25, 2016, 11:26:42 AM
only a few people and not all of them have such thoughts. basically every human being was created to be good and basically also everybody liked peace. if people do not have that then it was created to destroy part of the contents of this world. humans were created for each other keep the peace !!!
legendary
April 25, 2016, 12:19:39 AM

Cool

Regardless of accuracy, that is not a logically valid statement.

1. Premise: Atheists set themselves up as a gods
2. Conclusion: Therefore there is a God.

Unless you're saying that atheists are the One True God, your statement is not logically valid. Try again.

Just because you choose to not understand, or to hide the fact that you DO understand, doesn't make my statement to not be logically valid. However, for you, I will clarify.

People who have faith that God exists, while at the same time don't understand the scientific proof that God exists, and don't have a view of nature sufficient to know that God exists, have God simply by their faith.

Atheists formally and outwardly claim God to not exists, but by doing this they are setting themselves up as gods, thereby nullifying their claim by making their claim.

Of course, then their are those who know that God exists by viewing the scientific proof, or by viewing nature.

The point is, everybody knows that God/god exists in one form or another.

Cool

That's not what you wrote. You wrote "Atheists set themselves up as a gods" and went on to claim this as a proof of god. Are you backing away from this claim now, or do you care to explain how "setting oneself up as a god" proves that your god exists?

Now now. Since that claim can't be found, what are you really trying to say? That atheists don't set themselves up as gods, against the true God that science and nature have proven to exist?

Cool
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
April 25, 2016, 12:07:11 AM

Cool

Unless you're saying that atheists are the One True God, your statement is not logically valid. Try again.

Just because you choose to not understand, or to hide the fact that you DO understand, doesn't make my statement to not be logically valid. However, for you, I will clarify.

People who have faith that God exists, while at the same time don't understand the scientific proof that God exists, and don't have a view of nature sufficient to know that God exists, have God simply by their faith.

Atheists formally and outwardly claim God to not exists, but by doing this they are setting themselves up as gods, thereby nullifying their claim by making their claim.

Of course, then their are those who know that God exists by viewing the scientific proof, or by viewing nature.

Cool

That's not what you wrote. You wrote "Atheists set themselves up as a gods" and went on to claim this as a proof of god. Are you backing away from this claim now, or do you care to explain how "setting oneself up as a god" proves that your god exists?
legendary
April 25, 2016, 12:03:48 AM

Cool

Cool
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
April 24, 2016, 08:05:12 PM

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
April 24, 2016, 05:49:07 PM
probably because they are atheists but jeebus still loves them anyway
You religious freaks don't act like jeebus..I know about jeebus and not many know how to behave like jeebus..But I suppose your all forgiven Roll Eyes

One thing I have found out is just let them be enslaved it's your choice..
Just keep your bullshit talk to yourself..

Religion is not good for you.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVapYPR8B4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Ps9M9FXE8
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2016, 05:20:52 PM
probably because they are atheists but jeebus still loves them anyway
legendary
April 24, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
April 23, 2016, 01:37:13 PM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 23, 2016, 01:13:06 PM
I always say that atheism is not a belief. but choice of ignorance God's existence.
If an atheist hates religion,  that means he/she doesn't know anything about religion or knows wrong.
Religions advice only being good and live better and happy life. No hate, no sadness!
Jump to: