Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 194. (Read 901343 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 08:38:15 PM
The real reason why atheists hate religion is, the devil has blinded their minds to the truth.

Cool

We don't hate it. We're just not interested in it. We're more interested in things that deal with facts.

No, you hate it. How do we know? You are unwilling to compare the dictionary definition of "religion" to atheism and see that atheism is a religion.

Cool

Jeez, dude! Have it your way. Call it however you want. Still we're not interested in it. That important detail escapes you still.

This doesn't escape me at all. The fact that you would rather live in a science fiction world than in a world of reality doesn't escape me at all.

Cool

Riiiiight. Cause God made cars, computers and everything you use in your house.

Essentially yes. And maybe precisely yes. Cause and effect is in everything, going back to the beginning.

Notice that you are attributing far greater abilities to God than I am. You say that His 14 billion year cause and effect made these things, while I say it was only a little over 6,000 years. You might be able to hit the cue ball and get the sixth ball into the prescribed pocket, but try doing it with more than 10,000,000 balls.

Cool

Still didn't explain why carbon datation isn't reliable.

Funny how you take only what you want?

I just answered this in a different thread. I am not supposed to know the why's of everything just like you aren't. Research it for the data so that you can see the facts that carbon dating is flawed.

Cool

I think that answer speaks for itself.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 21, 2016, 08:34:44 PM
The real reason why atheists hate religion is, the devil has blinded their minds to the truth.

Cool

We don't hate it. We're just not interested in it. We're more interested in things that deal with facts.

No, you hate it. How do we know? You are unwilling to compare the dictionary definition of "religion" to atheism and see that atheism is a religion.

Cool

Jeez, dude! Have it your way. Call it however you want. Still we're not interested in it. That important detail escapes you still.

This doesn't escape me at all. The fact that you would rather live in a science fiction world than in a world of reality doesn't escape me at all.

Cool

Essentially yes. And maybe precisely yes. Cause and effect is in everything, going back to the beginning.

Notice that you are attributing far greater abilities to God than I am. You say that His 14 billion year cause and effect made these things, while I say it was only a little over 6,000 years. You might be able to hit the cue ball and get the sixth ball into the prescribed pocket, but try doing it with more than 10,000,000 balls.

Cool

I just answered this in a different thread. I am not supposed to know the why's of everything just like you aren't. Research it for the data so that you can see the facts that carbon dating is flawed.

Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
February 21, 2016, 08:15:59 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:49:28 PM

Cool

So, not just atheists then but anyone who has a religion other than one of the Judeochristian ones?

Even so-called Christians will always have an unclear picture of God. The thing that saves them is when they fill themselves on the Word of God, the Bible, so that the Holy Spirit has something to work with in them, to work salvation in them.

Cool

What about buddhists? Are they atheists or do they just hate religion?

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/5minbud.htm    Check it out and learn.    Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 21, 2016, 07:47:37 PM
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 21, 2016, 07:45:39 PM

Cool

So, not just atheists then but anyone who has a religion other than one of the Judeochristian ones?

Even so-called Christians will always have an unclear picture of God. The thing that saves them is when they fill themselves on the Word of God, the Bible, so that the Holy Spirit has something to work with in them, to work salvation in them.

Cool

What about buddhists? Are they atheists or do they just hate religion?
legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:28:24 PM

Cool

Except there is no devil.

Since the devil doesn't want himself to be known, because he can work better covertly in hiding, maybe you are the devil.

I think I get it now...

God and Satan are playing a game of hide and seek... Except they are both hiding... And nobody can find either of them?

No! I am the Devil!

Oh, great one! Wassup nigga?

He's almost on fire right now!    Cool
legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:27:03 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 21, 2016, 07:24:26 PM

Cool

Since the devil doesn't want himself to be known, because he can work better covertly in hiding, maybe you are the devil.

I think I get it now...

God and Satan are playing a game of hide and seek... Except they are both hiding... And nobody can find either of them?

No! I am the Devil!

Oh, great one! Wassup nigga?
donator
Poor impulse control.
February 21, 2016, 07:22:55 PM

Cool

I think I get it now...

No! I am the Devil!
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 21, 2016, 07:21:05 PM

Cool

I think I get it now...

February 21, 2016, 07:13:27 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:11:20 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
February 21, 2016, 07:06:04 PM

Cool

Cool

legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:05:55 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:04:47 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:03:25 PM

Cool

Cool
February 21, 2016, 07:00:33 PM

Cool

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
February 21, 2016, 06:51:54 PM

Cool

donator
Poor impulse control.
February 21, 2016, 06:51:43 PM

Cool

Jump to: