Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 195. (Read 901343 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 21, 2016, 06:50:18 PM
The real reason why atheists hate religion is, the devil has blinded their minds to the truth.

Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 06:44:04 PM
Odin. Odin though, is real.

Everyone knows that only the Flying Spaghetti Monster is real:

Georgia 'Pastafarian' Denied Religious Rights & Equality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb47FjfC4p0

Chris Avino said the state's decision to bar him from wearing the religious headgear violated his first amendment rights.

The state initially allowed him to wear the colander on his head for a temporary drivers license photo, but...

At least the FSM cult promises you a personalized heaven, which is much cooler than whatever other religions can give you! xD

If the meatballs are included... sign me up... I've been looking for a new cult ever since that Christian cult failed to meet my expectations

Question:  Am I required to wear a colander on my head, like male Jews & female Muslims, or is that optional?

As far as I know there is no really anything you have to do. And you get a heaven just for yourself. If you like BDSM then it'll be full of latex but if you like meatballs you'll get the tastiest meatballs in the world.

Cool heaven no?

Theoretically speaking, that's how I always imagined heaven to be. The best period of your life again and again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 21, 2016, 06:40:51 PM

Chris Avino said the state's decision to bar him from wearing the religious headgear violated his first amendment rights.

The state initially allowed him to wear the colander on his head for a temporary drivers license photo, but...

At least the FSM cult promises you a personalized heaven, which is much cooler than whatever other religions can give you! xD

If the meatballs are included... sign me up... I've been looking for a new cult ever since that Christian cult failed to meet my expectations

Question:  Am I required to wear a colander on my head, like male Jews & female Muslims, or is that optional?

As far as I know there is no really anything you have to do. And you get a heaven just for yourself. If you like BDSM then it'll be full of latex but if you like meatballs you'll get the tastiest meatballs in the world.

Cool heaven no?
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 21, 2016, 01:42:27 PM

Activity: 448
February 21, 2016, 07:56:33 AM

February 20, 2016, 08:59:21 PM

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
February 20, 2016, 08:54:13 PM
Does it have to be mentioned again that there is no measurable evidence for religion/God?

yes , there is no god no heaven no saving by jesus.. we are in the real world not in a delusional heaven..

Ok, and yet you ask of community to provide one for you. So what do you want to hear.

Now let me tell you what I want to hear:

Give me PROOF and EVIDENCE that atheism(which you are so eagerly preaching) is ACCURATE and CORRECT. Just ONE proof and i will be the first one to became a true atheist.

Atheism is not a religion, or a claim... it is a rejection of your claim that God exists

Christians made a claim... "God exists, and he is just like is says in this book here"... Atheists read the book, and dispute this claim for lack of foundation/evidence

It's as simple as, "We don't believe you"... what is there to prove?

Atheism is the belief that God doesn't exist, in a sense it means it's some kind of religion I suppose :-/

Which God?

Does not believing in Zeus make you an Atheist, or does it only apply to the Christian's God?

There are literally thousands of "gods" that I do not believe in... I also do not believe in fairies, unicorns, dragons, etc... only the Flying Spaghetti Monster is real

All those definitions are too complicated, fact is here:

God doesn't exist, religion is stupid and dangerous.
February 20, 2016, 08:54:07 PM
February 20, 2016, 08:50:43 PM
Does it have to be mentioned again that there is no measurable evidence for religion/God?

yes , there is no god no heaven no saving by jesus.. we are in the real world not in a delusional heaven..

Ok, and yet you ask of community to provide one for you. So what do you want to hear.

Give me PROOF and EVIDENCE that atheism(which you are so eagerly preaching) is ACCURATE and CORRECT. Just ONE proof and i will be the first one to became a true atheist.

Atheism is not a religion, or a claim... it is a rejection of your claim that God exists

Christians made a claim... "God exists, and he is just like is says in this book here"... Atheists read the book, and dispute this claim for lack of foundation/evidence

Atheism is the belief that God doesn't exist, in a sense it means it's some kind of religion I suppose :-/

Which God?

Does not believing in Zeus make you an Atheist, or does it only apply to the Christian's God?

There are literally thousands of "gods" that I do not believe in... I also do not believe in fairies, unicorns, dragons, etc...
February 20, 2016, 08:45:43 PM
Great! That's still no proof for God.
Well, you tried.

You're talking to me?
not trying to prove God, just the point of view of bADecker!

You spelled his name wrong! Nooooooo!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 20, 2016, 08:44:56 PM
Well, you tried.

You're talking to me?
not trying to prove God, just the point of view of bADecker!
February 20, 2016, 08:42:18 PM
Well, you tried.
February 20, 2016, 08:38:54 PM

February 20, 2016, 07:15:56 PM

When you compare what makes up an Atheist with what makes up religion, you can easily see that Atheism is a religion. It is entirely possible that you might not understand, like it is entirely possible that you would lie.

Why do you keep calling me a liar? (Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor)

Since you seem to think you know more about Atheism than the Atheists...

Pray tell us, what makes up an Atheist?

Well, I suppose I shouldn't say anything. But when you say you are not a liar, you are lying again, right? Since you are making a point of being a liar, what's wrong with my chiming in? After all, it's kinda nice to be able to agree with you in something. (Answered both questions, btw.)

Cool

i don't understand anything you say, definitely...

Who does?
"We're all wrong, he's right."

That's a bit the idea. But it's sad that he doesn't understand how flawed his reasonning is!

Maybe that's actually the strategy: if he'll confuse us enough maybe we'll agree in the end.

Ahah! Well he's got a long way to go trust me Wink

It's something! It's hope!

[/George Costanza quote]
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 20, 2016, 07:13:22 PM

When you compare what makes up an Atheist with what makes up religion, you can easily see that Atheism is a religion. It is entirely possible that you might not understand, like it is entirely possible that you would lie.

Why do you keep calling me a liar? (Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor)

Well, I suppose I shouldn't say anything. But when you say you are not a liar, you are lying again, right? Since you are making a point of being a liar, what's wrong with my chiming in? After all, it's kinda nice to be able to agree with you in something. (Answered both questions, btw.)

Cool

Who does?

That's a bit the idea. But it's sad that he doesn't understand how flawed his reasonning is!

Maybe that's actually the strategy: if he'll confuse us enough maybe we'll agree in the end.

Ahah! Well he's got a long way to go trust me Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
February 20, 2016, 05:53:07 PM

Cool

Who does?

Activity: 448
February 20, 2016, 05:51:29 PM

Cool

Who does?

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
February 20, 2016, 05:46:14 PM

Cool

Who does?
February 20, 2016, 05:37:34 PM

Cool

February 19, 2016, 10:50:01 PM

So.... I asked you, "Why do you keep calling me a liar?"

And you respond with, "...liar, your are lying again...liar..."... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Are you certain your name isn't Marco Roboto?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srUqKk7_H7A

Just admit you are a broken robot so we can get you some help... the first step is to admit that you have a problem...

I'm sorry to interfere but wouldn't the first step be to reboot?
Jump to: