Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 242. (Read 901342 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
January 24, 2016, 10:50:01 PM
I don't hate religion as much as I hate the extremists in said religion... But I'll be honest, yeah, I'm not that fond of religion. It doesn't mean I don't like the more sane people following it, my whole family is Christian, afterall, but religion has caused so much hate and fear in this world already it'd be better without it.

Why be hateful at all.

You can find hateful people in religion. But you can find loving people in religion, as well. It's the same with the religion of atheism.

Smiley

You keep saying that atheism is a religion, and yet everyone I've asked IRL thinks atheism is *not* a religion. I'm pretty sure your definition of religion is very much a minority opinion, possibly even a minority of one in one billion.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 24, 2016, 09:39:41 PM
The universe is alive and evolving along with us, empathy is conscious entropy and dogma remains our greatest enemy.

The only changes that come about in the universe, are the changes God programmed into the universe from the beginning, AND any miracles He might do.

Smiley
legendary
January 24, 2016, 09:38:09 PM
I don't hate religion as much as I hate the extremists in said religion... But I'll be honest, yeah, I'm not that fond of religion. It doesn't mean I don't like the more sane people following it, my whole family is Christian, afterall, but religion has caused so much hate and fear in this world already it'd be better without it.

Why be hateful at all.

You can find hateful people in religion. But you can find loving people in religion, as well. It's the same with the religion of atheism.

Smiley
legendary
January 24, 2016, 09:36:37 PM
Religions set themselves up as gatekeepers to control the ignorant masses to serve them.

Atheists set themselves up as gatekeepers to control the masses. Atheism is a religion.

Smiley
legendary
January 24, 2016, 09:35:07 PM
Atheists don't hate religion. Religion hates atheists. What atheists don't LIKE is how religion transforms sane people into mindless drones. Which is religion's purpose BTW.

Atheism is a religion.   Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 24, 2016, 03:01:24 PM
Atheists don't hate religion. Religion hates atheists. What atheists don't LIKE is how religion transforms sane people into mindless drones. Which is religion's purpose BTW.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 22, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

Yes easy; He's a stupid asshole too full of himself to even think about what you're saying.

Words are important: control them

I control them perfectly, look:

I think you're just another zealous extremist fanatic and you probably deserve nothing more than my scorn.

I say probably because you're maybe a good man, but from the way you express yourself, your incapacity to listen to other, I doubt it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 22, 2016, 05:17:00 PM
Looks like it could take a few more years before we can all agree that we're basically f**ed because of our own stupidity and personal beliefs.

Crazy to think that with the technical know how and knowledge we have right now we could make sure not a single person on the planet dies of thirst, hunger and thousands of easily curable diseases.
But it's just not profitable i'm afraid, you're just going to have to die...

go team!!  lol
Activity: 444
Merit: 260
January 22, 2016, 04:53:26 PM
Religions set themselves up as gatekeepers to control the ignorant masses to serve them.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 22, 2016, 04:47:56 PM
January 22, 2016, 04:44:48 PM
The universe is alive and evolving along with us, empathy is conscious entropy and dogma remains our greatest enemy.
legendary
January 22, 2016, 03:56:22 PM

The differences in the religious writings show that although they might have started out being the same god/God, they are not today.

As an example that they cannot be the same god/God, The Muslim god requires faith by good works for salvation and levels of Heaven. The God of the Christians shows us salvation by faith, while He allows the right kind of good works to bring us into the different levels of Heaven.

The God of the Christians is the same God of the Old Testament, and the same God as the Jews think they believe in. But since the God of the New Testament who the Jews reject, is the same God as the God of the O.T., the Jews are lukewarm, mixed up, wishy-washy, and God will spew them out of His mouth if they do not change.

Smiley

You really believe that Christians are superior to Jews?!?
You said it, not me.

Jew people is the chosen People we have just invented a new religion to unite the rest of the world to follow the God of the Old Testament.
Jews are so superior that Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon conquered them in 588 B.C., and completely destroyed the temple, and most of Jerusalem. Then the Romans did it again in 70 A.D.  Such great Jewish superiority!

Japheth, the 3rd son of Noah, is the grand father of all Europeans people, Jew people come from Shem hence Semitic people.
- Gen 10
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_Noah

Jesus Christ was Semitic.

We just invented the figure of Jesus Christ to have a model to follow in regarding to our old brother the Jews: an young brother is lost without his old brother.
Semitic is a word that was popularized in the 1700s. Before that, few people ever associated it with Israel alone. Rather, the whole eastern regions, including all the people of Ishmael fell under that word.

Christianity is a way of uniting people is not the religion representing the chosen people.

Wake up... kid!

Best regards.

Christianity is not a way to unite people. Christianity has to do with the kingdom of Heaven, where no non-Christians will exist. Jesus, the Christ (Messiah for O.T. people) said, "My kingdom is not of this world."

If you are going to play with the O.T., at least learn it. But you really need to get into the N.T. so that you can see clearly how to be saved.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2016, 03:27:36 PM
Tom Campbell: A Recent Physics Experiment and What it Means to You

A great confirmation of the double split result using a different experiment, confirming the same result that reality is virtual and at source mater is not particles but probability. Tom Campbell goes on to give a great explanation as to why our consciousness exists outside of the physical reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

You see what I mean user BADacker: people needs a model to follow cause they cannot think for themselves.

"Thank You".

Best regards.
January 22, 2016, 03:25:10 PM
Tom Campbell: A Recent Physics Experiment and What it Means to You

A great confirmation of the double split result using a different experiment, confirming the same result that reality is virtual and at source mater is not particles but probability. Tom Campbell goes on to give a great explanation as to why our consciousness exists outside of the physical reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

legendary
January 22, 2016, 03:15:23 PM

The differences in the religious writings show that although they might have started out being the same god/God, they are not today.

As an example that they cannot be the same god/God, The Muslim god requires faith by good works for salvation and levels of Heaven. The God of the Christians shows us salvation by faith, while He allows the right kind of good works to bring us into the different levels of Heaven.

The God of the Christians is the same God of the Old Testament, and the same God as the Jews think they believe in. But since the God of the New Testament who the Jews reject, is the same God as the God of the O.T., the Jews are lukewarm, mixed up, wishy-washy, and God will spew them out of His mouth if they do not change.

Smiley

You really believe that Christians are superior to Jews?!?

Jew people is the chosen People we have just invented a new religion to unite the rest of the world to follow the God of the Old Testament.

Japheth, the 3rd son of Noah, is the grand father of all Europeans people, Jew people come from Shem hence Semitic people.
- Gen 10
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_Noah

Jesus Christ was Semitic.

We just invented the figure of Jesus Christ to have a model to follow in regarding to our old brother the Jews: an young brother is lost without his old brother.

Christianity is a way of uniting people is not the religion representing the chosen people.

Wake up... kid!

Best regards.
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
January 22, 2016, 03:11:32 PM
How the religious logic works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDp7pkEcJVQ
legendary
January 22, 2016, 02:50:13 PM

Ok which God should I worship? The Christian one? The Muslim one? The Jewish one?

Cause you're all saying the same thing...

Cause that's the same one.

Best regards.

Absolutely not the same if you read what their holy writings say about them.

Smiley

Jews and Christians share the same God.

Muslims call him Allah which is derived from El which is the name of the Christians and Jews God.
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

God is the name of Elohim the Jews God.
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim

Of course... if you believe in it.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
January 22, 2016, 11:47:36 AM

There is many opinions about god(s), how can you possibly know which of them are real and what are fake?
They obliviously can't all be right because they have so many discrepancies.

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2016, 11:46:45 AM

Ok which God should I worship? The Christian one? The Muslim one? The Jewish one?

Best regards.

Smiley

Muslims call him Allah which is derived from El which is the name of the Christians and Jews God.

Best regards.

There is many opinions about god(s), how can you possibly know which of them are real and what are fake?
They obliviously can't all be right because they have so many discrepancies.
legendary
January 22, 2016, 11:38:25 AM

Best regards.

Smiley

Best regards.
Jump to: