Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 28. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 15, 2019, 07:42:01 PM
I'm sure you've done meditation Astargath. I have done little, but enough to realize that not all thoughts are my own. These "thoughts" are not in any way audible, but I can still perceive them the same way I perceive my own thoughts. The major difference between the two thoughts is some came from me, but some did not come from me.

BADecker didn't realize it. BADecker isn't as sensitive to spiritual things as was Jesus. However, BADecker is becoming more sensitive to many spiritual things around him, including some of the thoughts of others at times when such is beneficial. BADecker is too slow at becoming spiritually sensitive. But there is a practical, "hands-on" way that anybody can become spiritually sensitive somewhat like Jesus. Can you guess what it is?

Cool

Please tell us.

Fill yourself on the Bible daily.     Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 12, 2019, 08:08:11 AM
I'm sure you've done meditation Astargath. I have done little, but enough to realize that not all thoughts are my own. These "thoughts" are not in any way audible, but I can still perceive them the same way I perceive my own thoughts. The major difference between the two thoughts is some came from me, but some did not come from me.

BADecker didn't realize it. BADecker isn't as sensitive to spiritual things as was Jesus. However, BADecker is becoming more sensitive to many spiritual things around him, including some of the thoughts of others at times when such is beneficial. BADecker is too slow at becoming spiritually sensitive. But there is a practical, "hands-on" way that anybody can become spiritually sensitive somewhat like Jesus. Can you guess what it is?

Cool

Please tell us.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 12, 2019, 08:00:08 AM
How do I know whether I am hearing a message from God or from the devil?

If it is a message of love, compassion, kindness, equanimity etc. then it is a message from God.

If it is a message of hate, arrogance, contempt, lust, jealousy, anger, greed etc. then it is a message from the devil.

(my belief in God is based on personal experiences and observations only)

Damn, so easy. If you hear voices in your head, it is actually insanity, not god.

They are not audible voices, they are absolutely silent.

Besides, I never said a message from God has to come from inside my head, it can come from anywhere.

There is no way to verify if it's a ''message from god'' or something else mate. It's literally impossible. Furthermore because most religious people claim that, it is easy to prove it's in your head and not any god. Hundreds of different religions and each one of them claim it's their god talking to them. The most logical explanation is that it's not a god but your own brain.
January 12, 2019, 07:48:16 AM

If it is a message of love, compassion, kindness, equanimity etc. then it is a message from God.

If it is a message of hate, arrogance, contempt, lust, jealousy, anger, greed etc. then it is a message from the devil.

Damn, so easy. If you hear voices in your head, it is actually insanity, not god.

They are not audible voices, they are absolutely silent.

Besides, I never said a message from God has to come from inside my head, it can come from anywhere.
January 12, 2019, 06:46:37 AM

January 11, 2019, 05:46:44 PM

legendary
January 11, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

I don't know if BADecker realized God was communicating with me through him  Shocked

Maybe it's the devil answering, how do you know badecker is not the devil?

^^^ The devil answered.     Cheesy

Clearly trying to deceive you and get you away from the real god, Thor. How would you ever know who the devil is? Exactly..

Your tell is showing. The devil is speaking through you.

Cheesy

You should be a movie consultant, LOL

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4052886/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv5V4Xgnn6A

All movies, except for a few documentaries, and the few that are made while they are happening in non-movie real life, are lies. So, people love to make lies, and others love to watch the lies unfold.

Revelation 22:15:
Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Or as the King James Version says:
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
January 11, 2019, 08:23:10 AM

I don't know if BADecker realized God was communicating with me through him  Shocked

Clearly trying to deceive you and get you away from the real god, Thor. How would you ever know who the devil is? Exactly..

Cheesy

You should be a movie consultant, LOL

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4052886/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv5V4Xgnn6A
January 11, 2019, 07:47:31 AM

Cheesy

Prove it. You are the devil until you can prove I am.
legendary
January 11, 2019, 06:32:03 AM

Cheesy
January 11, 2019, 06:15:11 AM

legendary
January 11, 2019, 05:54:38 AM

legendary
January 11, 2019, 05:53:47 AM

Thanks for the advice  Wink

Let us know when he answers bro :^)

What was the answer? The answer was that both of you are being given the ability to think and act in the direction of your little piece of free will.

Cool

So there's my answer!  Grin I was praying for God to tell me what Jesus meant by making that statement and God answered me via BADecker   Cheesy

Cool
January 11, 2019, 05:41:40 AM

What was the answer? The answer was that both of you are being given the ability to think and act in the direction of your little piece of free will.

Cool

So there's my answer!  Grin I was praying for God to tell me what Jesus meant by making that statement and God answered me via BADecker   Cheesy

January 10, 2019, 11:16:18 PM

Cool

legendary
January 10, 2019, 04:30:41 PM

God answered through cause and effect. He answered both you and ATMD way back at the time He set things in motion. What was the answer? The answer was that both of you are being given the ability to think and act in the direction of your little piece of free will.

Of course, if you change the direction of your free will, God will go back and tweak the universe from the beginning. You will never know, brain-wise, from the resulting C&E activity, that you had ever used your free will in a different way... because, suddenly, you won't have.

Cool
January 10, 2019, 01:08:51 PM
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

I always wanted to know what Jesus meant by that, could you explain it to me?

No. Pray for understanding.     Cool

Thanks for the advice  Wink

January 10, 2019, 11:23:30 AM
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

Thanks for the advice  Wink
legendary
January 10, 2019, 10:42:37 AM

Well... something like that. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49156772.

Cool

January 10, 2019, 10:32:35 AM

Well... something like that. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49156772.

Cool

Pages:
Jump to: