Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 317. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
October 13, 2015, 05:57:38 PM

You are welcome. But in this case, it isn't my view; it's God's view.

Since your Pope doesn't have God's view, I am more of a Pope than your Pope is.

Smiley

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
- Pro 11:2
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 13, 2015, 05:52:36 PM
OT

If you look in the Old Testament, you will see that it was the people of Israel who asked for a king. God was even angry with them for asking for a king. Why? Because they rejected God as their king, and asked for an earthly man to be their king, just like all the other nations.

Could you point out where this is written? I thoughted it was the other way around: God told to put a King on Israel.
1 Samuel 8:6-9:

Here you go, just like the people of Israel, asking for an earthly man to be your king. Stop rejecting God's authority as your king. Instead, get back to the Bible that God had written for you, rather than bowing down to your Pope king.

Smiley

That's what happens when you go OT: you find people that think is right to destroy others people thoughts. (Personal note)

Best regards.
OT

Matthew 16:16-23:
16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will bee bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

In the Matthew quote, above, look at what Jesus based giving the Keys to Peter on. He based it on the good confession Peter made. Peter isn't the Rock that Jesus will base His church on. The good confession is the Rock.

Then look at verse 23. When Peter turned against Jesus, Jesus called Peter Satan.

The kingship is NOT the man Peter, or the Pope. The Kingship is the good confession according to the Bible. Any man or woman who has the good confession of the Bible is way better than any Pope who doesn't have the good confession.

Smiley

Thank You for explaining your view.

Best regards.

You are welcome. But in this case, it isn't my view; it's God's view.

Since your Pope doesn't have God's view, I am more of a Pope than your Pope is.

Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 13, 2015, 05:52:04 PM
OT

I follow the leader Jesus Christ. He led by example and the bible details it. I don't follow humans who sin.

That's an answer and that explains why I'm here.

Best regards.
/OT

But you follow the pope, who's a human and who came "in his own name" and not in his Father's name when he went to the UN recently.

John 5:43 "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. 44"How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?

Pope Comes to United Nations "In His Own Name" : John 5:43
legendary
October 13, 2015, 05:49:22 PM
OT

If you look in the Old Testament, you will see that it was the people of Israel who asked for a king. God was even angry with them for asking for a king. Why? Because they rejected God as their king, and asked for an earthly man to be their king, just like all the other nations.

Could you point out where this is written? I thoughted it was the other way around: God told to put a King on Israel.

Here you go, just like the people of Israel, asking for an earthly man to be your king. Stop rejecting God's authority as your king. Instead, get back to the Bible that God had written for you, rather than bowing down to your Pope king.

Smiley

That's what happens when you go OT: you find people that think is right to destroy others people thoughts. (Personal note)

Best regards.
OT

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will bee bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

In the Matthew quote, above, look at what Jesus based giving the Keys to Peter on. He based it on the good confession Peter made. Peter isn't the Rock that Jesus will base His church on. The good confession is the Rock.

Then look at verse 23. When Peter turned against Jesus, Jesus called Peter Satan.

The kingship is NOT the man Peter, or the Pope. The Kingship is the good confession according to the Bible. Any man or woman who has the good confession of the Bible is way better than any Pope who doesn't have the good confession.

Smiley

Thank You for explaining your view.

Best regards.
legendary
October 13, 2015, 05:45:15 PM
OT

Smiley

Best regards.
OT

Smiley
legendary
October 13, 2015, 05:37:06 PM
OT

I follow the leader Jesus Christ. He led by example and the bible details it. I don't follow humans who sin.

That's an answer and that explains why I'm here.

Best regards.
/OT
October 13, 2015, 05:28:11 PM

I don't blame you for not being able to think any better. Your Popes are constantly disagreeing about stuff, and changing the rules... as they have been down through all the ages. Get back to the Bible for stability.

Smiley

I'm sorry you're following the pope who is clearly not following the bible. Yes, we will have to agree to disagree on that. I love the Lord who wants all to come to repentance and is not judging people daily, but only judges us after we've died here (at the time of judgement in the future), as the bible says.

That's where we disagree.

Americans have a problem with authority: they escaped the king of England and they exterminated 100M of native americans to have their "Democracy". They are not even able to follow the Pope which is Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

What's your purpose: exterminate Leaders?

Best regards.

legendary
October 13, 2015, 05:12:07 PM
OT

Smiley

Best regards.
OT
legendary
October 13, 2015, 04:57:50 PM

I don't blame you for not being able to think any better. Your Popes are constantly disagreeing about stuff, and changing the rules... as they have been down through all the ages. Get back to the Bible for stability.

Smiley

I'm sorry you're following the pope who is clearly not following the bible. Yes, we will have to agree to disagree on that. I love the Lord who wants all to come to repentance and is not judging people daily, but only judges us after we've died here (at the time of judgement in the future), as the bible says.

Americans have a problem with authority: they escaped the king of England and they exterminated 100M of native americans to have their "Democracy". They are not even able to follow the Pope which is Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
October 13, 2015, 04:49:48 PM

Smiley

Best regards.
October 13, 2015, 04:14:35 PM

Right.... but the judgement isn't coming yet. The Lord is waiting (and we should too) so that they can come to repentance before they're judged.

The Lord loves everyone and wishes they will all be saved.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

And that's where we disagree: the judgment is coming every day, if not 4 times at least a day.

The Judge is the Pope who is the Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

If I don't go forward with that with an American I will be stuck forever in an eternal Monday morning.

Best regards.

legendary
October 13, 2015, 04:13:08 PM

Right.... but the judgement isn't coming yet. The Lord is waiting (and we should too) so that they can come to repentance before they're judged.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

And that's where we disagree: the judgment is coming every day, if not 4 times at least a day.

If I don't go forward with that with an American I will be stuck forever in an eternal Monday morning.

Best regards.

Smiley
legendary
October 13, 2015, 04:10:42 PM
Right, Bitnow. Words from the guy you think was your first Pope:

Smiley
legendary
October 13, 2015, 04:10:22 PM

Best regards.
October 13, 2015, 04:07:37 PM

Well obviously. But there's no difference in atheists should die versus Christians should die, versus others should die. We all should die at some point. But BitNow said "atheism is a sin and atheists need to die." and you can change it to "everyone sins and everyone needs to die". There's no need to call out athesists as if they're special in that regard.

Are you afraid of my words? Face the reality and discuss for the words not for what you are afraid of.

Thank You.

Best regards.

I already responded to your post. You can respond to my response if you'd like. I'm not afraid.

I replied this to BADecker thusands of times.

I will say to you, because 2 months are lots and we cannot lose more time on that.

As Christians, we should never wish for an atheist to die. We should pray for them to be saved.

Sentence: "Atheism is a sin and it's pusnishment is death".

Best regards.

legendary
October 13, 2015, 04:04:00 PM

...omissis...

And here, all this time, I thought I was speaking with someone who had the ability to think.

Oh well. Back to the examinations of life.

Smiley

Sounds like you are judging him. Hell next stop?

How can I judge him, or you for that matter? I can only judge the things you jokers say.

Smiley

He's not judging me he's saying that we are jokers but then he has not the balls to carry forward his statement.

He's afraid of G-d.

So next time give me reason: atheism is a sin and atheists need to die.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of discussion.

Best regards.

As Christians, we should never wish for an atheist to die. We should pray for them to be saved.

True.

But the evidence so far seems to be that we all die. So, if there wasn't a need for people to die, God wouldn't have kicked us out of the Garden, to keep us from eating of the fruit of the Tree of Life, and living forever because of it.

Smiley

Well obviously. But there's no difference in atheists should die versus Christians should die, versus others should die. We all should die at some point. But BitNow said "atheism is a sin and atheists need to die." and you can change it to "everyone sins and everyone needs to die". There's no need to call out athesists as if they're special in that regard.

BitNow is simply talking to talk. Remember, she's an engineer. She knows how to use logic better than the way she is expressing.

Smiley
legendary
October 13, 2015, 04:03:14 PM

Are you afraid of my words? Face the reality and discuss for the words not for what you are afraid of.

Thank You.

Best regards.

I already responded to your post. You can respond to my response if you'd like. I'm not afraid.

I replied this to BADecker thusands of times.

I will say to you, because 2 months are lots and we cannot lose more time on that.

Sentence: "Atheism is a sin and it's pusnishment is death".

Best regards.
October 13, 2015, 03:56:33 PM

Thank You.

Best regards.

legendary
October 13, 2015, 03:50:29 PM

Thank You.

Best regards.
October 13, 2015, 03:48:44 PM

...omissis...

And here, all this time, I thought I was speaking with someone who had the ability to think.

Oh well. Back to the examinations of life.

Smiley

Sounds like you are judging him. Hell next stop?

How can I judge him, or you for that matter? I can only judge the things you jokers say.

Smiley

He's not judging me he's saying that we are jokers but then he has not the balls to carry forward his statement.

He's afraid of G-d.

So next time give me reason: atheism is a sin and atheists need to die.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of discussion.

Best regards.

True.

But the evidence so far seems to be that we all die. So, if there wasn't a need for people to die, God wouldn't have kicked us out of the Garden, to keep us from eating of the fruit of the Tree of Life, and living forever because of it.

Smiley

Jump to: