Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 318. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
October 13, 2015, 03:46:51 PM

If I am afraid of God, you are much more afraid of Him. How do we know? You can't even say God. All you can say is G-d. Big chicken.

Smiley

What's your purpose in Life: offending others?

Thank You.

Best regards.

To all (believers):
I thought that when we answer the question: "Why do atheists hate Religion?" we infer that atheists we are talking about are men.

I will switch this thread title to: "Why do atheists men hate Religion?" for the future, so I'll know we are talking about men.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 13, 2015, 03:38:25 PM

...omissis...

And here, all this time, I thought I was speaking with someone who had the ability to think.

Oh well. Back to the examinations of life.

Smiley

Sounds like you are judging him. Hell next stop?

How can I judge him, or you for that matter? I can only judge the things you jokers say.

Smiley

He's not judging me he's saying that we are jokers but then he has not the balls to carry forward his statement.

He's afraid of G-d.

So next time give me reason: atheism is a sin and atheists need to die.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of discussion.

Best regards.

As Christians, we should never wish for an atheist to die. We should pray for them to be saved.

The Lord loves everyone and wishes they will all be saved.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

True.

But the evidence so far seems to be that we all die. So, if there wasn't a need for people to die, God wouldn't have kicked us out of the Garden, to keep us from eating of the fruit of the Tree of Life, and living forever because of it.

Smiley
legendary
October 13, 2015, 03:35:16 PM

...omissis...

And here, all this time, I thought I was speaking with someone who had the ability to think.

Smiley

How can I judge him, or you for that matter? I can only judge the things you jokers say.

Smiley

He's not judging me he's saying that we are jokers but then he has not the balls to carry forward his statement.

He's afraid of G-d.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of time, because as you were not able to point time can be not created by G-d, but, as it appears, is rather important for, in the last instance, because Time is what Life is made and 2 months of time is a lot of Life lost.

"Atheism is a sin and atheists need to die"

Best regards.

If I am afraid of God, you are much more afraid of Him. How do we know? You can't even say God. All you can say is G-d. Big chicken.

Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 13, 2015, 03:33:52 PM

...omissis...

Smiley

Smiley

He's afraid of G-d.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of discussion.

Best regards.

As Christians, we should never wish for an atheist to die. We should pray for them to be saved.

The Lord loves everyone and wishes they will all be saved.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
legendary
October 13, 2015, 03:30:09 PM

...omissis...

Smiley

Smiley

He's afraid of G-d.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of time, because as you were not able to point time can be not created by G-d, but, as it appears, is rather important for, in the last instance, because Time is what Life is made and 2 months of time is a lot of Life lost.

"Atheism is a sin and its punishment is death".

Best regards.
legendary
October 13, 2015, 03:16:29 PM

Genesis 1:1,2:
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

There is the answer to time and space, right in the first 2 verses of the Bible. If you don't understand how it is saying time and space, go back to school. Or at least read on in Genesis for some hints.

Smiley

Man, there is no word Time neither Space in this verse of the Genesis, neither in all Genesis there is a verse that says that God invented Time and/or Space.

If you think that verse says that God invented Time and/or Space is your invention. Is not write in there neither it has something to do with me going "back to school".

I'm sorry you don't understand simple English: language is a powerful tool for mutual understanding.

It I were a priest I will prey for you for more understanding, cause I'm an engineer I can only say to you that you need to read more carefully the above verse of the Genesis you mentioned and the whole book of Genesis and I guarantee you, you won't find a verse that says: God created Time and Space.

There is no such statement ("God created Time and Space") in the whole Bible.

Thank You for the discussion.

Best Regards.

Smiley

Smiley
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
October 13, 2015, 03:04:13 PM

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

There is the answer to time and space, right in the first 2 verses of the Bible. If you don't understand how it is saying time and space, go back to school. Or at least read on in Genesis for some hints.

Smiley

Man, there is no word Time neither Space in this verse of the Genesis, neither in all Genesis there is a verse that says that God invented Time and/or Space.

If you think that verse says that God invented Time and/or Space is your invention. Is not write in there neither it has something to do with me going "back to school".

I'm sorry you don't understand simple English: language is a powerful tool for mutual understanding.

It I were a priest I will prey for you for more understanding, cause I'm an engineer I can only say to you that you need to read more carefully the above verse of the Genesis you mentioned and the whole book of Genesis and I guarantee you, you won't find a verse that says: God created Time and Space.

Best Regards.

Smiley

legendary
October 13, 2015, 12:15:11 AM

Smiley

Best Regards.

Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 12, 2015, 02:54:34 PM
Fact is knowledge. Knowledge is fact.
Seriously ? satoshi is dead is knowledge but is he really dead is not a fact ...its undisclose
of course fact can be knowledge but knowledge need not be fact.
legendary
October 02, 2015, 07:27:00 AM

Smiley

Best Regards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 01, 2015, 08:49:09 PM
Popcorn1,
You say you have not been presented with proof, but you have consistently ignored evidence in an attempt to deny my proof. You never replied to my post below because the evidence supporting the afterlife is overwhelming; from that evidence I deduce a creator, so the proof has been provided to you but you chose not to think about it.

Yes, I did present 52 points of evidence for your evaluation; where is your rational response?
www.near-death.com/evidence.html
You don't even realize your stories are contradicted by facts because you never investigated the evidence in the first place.
I have told you about the 52 points ...as i told you before its your brains way of making you feel comfortable before you die..like when you have a bad accident you don.t feel pain till 10 to 15 mins after
what more do you want me to say..

I want you to stop making up stories that equate an untested and hypothetical explanation with a theory based on empirical data.

Fact is that there is hard data supporting the idea that brain chemistry cannot explain this phenomena, and you did not read it, so now I have to quote it for you; for example...

but as i have stated even if there is an afterlife why would there still be a god would this not just what happens when we die..
I have posted my proof of God, I have refuted your disagreement on the first (inductive/scientific) point, so what is wrong with the rest of my proof which only uses deduction once the survival hypothesis is accepted? Please quote my proof and point out the logical error.

AT LEAST WITH AN ATHEIST WE ASK FOR PROOF AND THEN THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED ..
Oh really? Maybe a rational atheist can solve a problem by using rational thinking, but you have not.

A pseudo-skeptic like yourself will ask for proof and try to discredit the empirical evidence for the afterlife by making up stories about why that evidence might be wrong without really investigating the evidence or by backing up his/her stories with facts, or in other words IGNORING the proof; then, s/he will go on believing whatever s/he wants to believe, thinking that the problem is solved.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 01, 2015, 06:33:13 PM
They actually don't hate it, they just don't believe in the different religions. Correct me if I'm wrong tho
we don.t believe in anything unless you prove it..PROVE IT AND WE BELIEVE

When you believe the proof, after that you don't believe the thing that was proven. Why not? Because you know it. Once proven, it is fact. Fact is knowledge. Knowledge is fact. Believing has to do with faith in something you don't know is fact.

Smiley
So where is your proof of a god ..No one as ever showed me any..so stop talking rubbish Grin

You are proving god all the time by making statements regarding things you know nothing about. Anybody who sets himself up as knowing that there is no god, when he doesn't have near enough evidence and no proof that god does not exist, is setting himself up as god simply by taking on such authority. So, in his mind god DOES exist after all. It is he, himself, even though he barely realizes it.

And another thing, by the fact that you are ordering me to do something - stop talking rubbish - shows that you are setting yourself up as god over me. You keep acting like you are god, and then claiming that there is no god.

Wake up. God exists. And you are proving it.

Smiley
Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Shocked Shocked Shocked
NOTHING LEFT TO SAY BUT WOW AND Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
October 01, 2015, 06:18:50 PM

There is nothing about who created each and every blade of grass, or who created you and me. It was only Adam and Eve that God made.

At least we have found out why the Vatican is in Italy.

Smiley

Grass is part of Earth, women and men are Persons.

Earth and Persons were created by God (-Gen 1:1).

Time and Space is not described in the Bible who created them.

I think my question was pretty clear:

What about Time and Space?

Who created them?

Hope my repetition will make you understand my question cause I don't like to repeat myself.

If you are not English mother-tongue let us know: we will find an interpreter for you.  Wink

Thank You.
NO SUCH THING AS TIME ..WE INVENTED IT TO GET UP FOR WORK..NO SUCH THING AS TIME ACCORDING TO THE UNIVERSE..

If there wasn't any time, everything would be frozen, motionless in space. The thing we invented was the measurement of time as it relates between the movement of objects in space.

Smiley
NO your wrong no such thing as time Grin Grin
why would the universe invent time its random timeless and endless. the word time was invented by man..
DON.T GO THERE BECAUSE YOUR WRONG Cheesy
If there was no people then why would the universe invent time..
plus have humans always been able to count..answer no..
motion is not time...we invented the word.. and what time is used for..to measure and to make sure were not late for what ever Grin Grin

YOU CANNOT FREEZE TIME BECAUSE NO SUCH THING AS TIME  ACCORDING TO THE UNIVERSE

One day we might be able to freeze motion but that as yet to be seen..QUANTUM MECHANICS COULD BE THE ANSWER.. Grin

There you go again, blabbering about things you know nothing about. Who do you think you are, god?

Smiley
SCIENCE is the key to life ..NOT GODS..
watch on youtube..its called ATHEIST EXPERIENCE ..Watch a few shows and you will see what an atheist believes ..
all your questions will be answered ..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKoHM5ywGdQ
legendary
October 01, 2015, 05:46:45 PM

There is nothing about who created each and every blade of grass, or who created you and me. It was only Adam and Eve that God made.

Smiley

Who created them?

Hope my repetition will make you understand my question cause I don't like to repeat myself.

If you are not English mother-tongue let us know: we will find an interpreter for you.  Wink

Thank You.
NO SUCH THING AS TIME ..WE INVENTED IT TO GET UP FOR WORK..NO SUCH THING AS TIME ACCORDING TO THE UNIVERSE..

If there wasn't any time, everything would be frozen, motionless in space. The thing we invented was the measurement of time as it relates between the movement of objects in space.

Smiley
why would the universe invent time its random timeless and endless. the word time was invented by man..
motion is not time...we invented the word.. and what time is used for..to measure and to make sure were not late for what ever Grin Grin

One day we might be able to freeze motion but that as yet to be seen..QUANTUM MECHANICS COULD BE THE ANSWER.. Grin

There you go again, blabbering about things you know nothing about. Who do you think you are, god?

Smiley
legendary
October 01, 2015, 05:41:26 PM
They actually don't hate it, they just don't believe in the different religions. Correct me if I'm wrong tho

When you believe the proof, after that you don't believe the thing that was proven. Why not? Because you know it. Once proven, it is fact. Fact is knowledge. Knowledge is fact. Believing has to do with faith in something you don't know is fact.

Smiley
So where is your proof of a god ..No one as ever showed me any..so stop talking rubbish Grin

You are proving god all the time by making statements regarding things you know nothing about. Anybody who sets himself up as knowing that there is no god, when he doesn't have near enough evidence and no proof that god does not exist, is setting himself up as god simply by taking on such authority. So, in his mind god DOES exist after all. It is he, himself, even though he barely realizes it.

And another thing, by the fact that you are ordering me to do something - stop talking rubbish - shows that you are setting yourself up as god over me. You keep acting like you are god, and then claiming that there is no god.

Wake up. God exists. And you are proving it.

Smiley
legendary
October 01, 2015, 05:26:59 PM

Smiley
legendary
October 01, 2015, 05:24:08 PM

Smiley

Who created them?

Thank You.

Smiley

legendary
October 01, 2015, 05:10:48 PM

Smiley
legendary
October 01, 2015, 05:08:28 PM

Smiley

Who created them?

Thank You.

Smiley
legendary
October 01, 2015, 05:05:49 PM

Smiley

Who created them?

Thank You.

Smiley
Jump to: