Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 330. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
September 22, 2015, 08:41:20 AM
Well, people certainly are not perfect. If they were, they would live indefinitely.
that is what I am saying ,who are you to say that ?
I might counter with, who are you to question what I say?
because you have the problem to prove god exists nd every human should believe in him.
I don't have this problem. You might have this problem. But I don't.

Science proves God exists. Some people see it in nature without being able to say it.
idiots see him in  nature ,NO science dosent proves its existence.
You need to go back to science school.

The Bible is an impossible to exist book. Something supernatural brought it into being. It's in the odds.
there are books older than bible ?
Yes, there are books and scrolls older than most of the Bible. That is not the point. The point is that God brought the Bible into being so that the world could understand the truth. The history and content of the Bible show that it can't exist... but it does.

Why do you ask for proof? It's about faith, as BitNow regularly reminds us. Do you ask for proof of your future? After all, you don't have any proof that tomorrow will be better or worse than today.

Smiley
no, but we dont say people to do something foolish because we don't know what we have in tomorrow .

That's right. Don't do something foolish. Accept the evidence of nature around you that God exists. Then seek Him. He will be found by you when you seek Him. The Bible speaks of the salvation from death to eternal life that God offers you.

Smiley

Instead focusing on your Faith, and the problem between us, you focused on replying to an atheist which you know doesn't have a belief system.

I think on that occasion you should have focused more on your faith.

Here's the answer. Romans 10:17: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." In other words, read the Bible, or listen to it being read. That is how faith comes and is strengthened.

Smiley

Right: that's thought.

I'll give you an answer as soon as I'll find a more complicated one.

Thank You
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 22, 2015, 08:38:30 AM

All right. You got me. I have weak faith.

But you have wrong faith. Stop believing in the Antichrist, the Pope.

Smiley

Now we have both.

What can we do to repair our Faith and make it stronger?

Thank You.

No we don't have both.

We know that Jesus is the Savior. We know that the Papacy and the Pope go against the things that Jesus says in the Bible... at least sometimes.

Smiley

The fact that you deny that is the proof that we have both broken Faith.

Thank You.

Here's the answer. Romans 10:17: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." In other words, read the Bible, or listen to it being read. That is how faith comes and is strengthened.

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 08:34:03 AM
Well, people certainly are not perfect. If they were, they would live indefinitely.
because you have the problem to prove god exists nd every human should believe in him.
I don't have this problem. You might have this problem. But I don't.

Science proves God exists. Some people see it in nature without being able to say it.
You need to go back to science school.

The Bible is an impossible to exist book. Something supernatural brought it into being. It's in the odds.
Yes, there are books and scrolls older than most of the Bible. That is not the point. The point is that God brought the Bible into being so that the world could understand the truth. The history and content of the Bible show that it can't exist... but it does.

Why do you ask for proof? It's about faith, as BitNow regularly reminds us. Do you ask for proof of your future? After all, you don't have any proof that tomorrow will be better or worse than today.

Smiley
no, but we dont say people to do something foolish because we don't know what we have in tomorrow .

That's right. Don't do something foolish. Accept the evidence of nature around you that God exists. Then seek Him. He will be found by you when you seek Him. The Bible speaks of the salvation from death to eternal life that God offers you.

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 08:31:24 AM

Smiley

Now we have both.

Thank You.

No we don't have both.

We know that Jesus is the Savior. We know that the Papacy and the Pope go against the things that Jesus says in the Bible... at least sometimes.

Smiley

The fact that you deny that is the proof that we have both broken Faith.

Thank You.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 22, 2015, 08:26:13 AM

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 08:26:06 AM

Smiley

Now we have both.

Thank You.

No we don't have both.

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 08:19:39 AM

Smiley

Now we have both.

Thank You.
legendary
September 22, 2015, 08:15:51 AM

Why do you ask for proof? It's about faith, as BitNow regularly reminds us.

You clearly understand what I'm doing but you have no Faith.

That is odd.

Thank You.

I certainly don't have faith in the thing that you have faith in, the Antichrist, the Pope.  Rather, I have faith in Jesus the Christ.

However, everyone has faith in something. Even the atheists have faith that there will be a tomorrow.

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 08:13:23 AM

OK, but which one is the one god?  Everyone believes in something different.  What makes you right?

Why you keep asking?

Thank You.

Thank you.

What's the matter? Isn't Google translation working for you all of a sudden?

Smiley

Man: focus on your discussions.

You have already proved that you have a weak Faith if any.

Thank You.

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 08:13:15 AM

Why do you ask for proof? It's about faith, as BitNow regularly reminds us.

You clearly understand what I'm doing but you have no Faith.

That is odd.

Thank You.
legendary
September 22, 2015, 08:11:22 AM

There is only one person Who has obeyed the law perfectly. That is Jesus Christ. Since He has obeyed the law perfectly, He has the right to request and receive anything from His father... anything. He has requested you... if you believe on Him. He will not debase Himself below you. But He will take you with Him if you accept Him.

Smiley
do you seriously know what you are saying ?

Not entirely. I understand a lot of what I have said about the Christ. But not all of it. I, too, am learning. The real question is, Do you know what you are asking?

Smiley
yes I am asking  proof to what you are saying exists .

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 07:59:39 AM

OK, but which one is the one god?  Everyone believes in something different.  What makes you right?

Why you keep asking?

Thank You.

Thank you.

Smiley

Man: focus on your discussions.

You have already proved that you have a weak Faith if any.

Thank You.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 22, 2015, 07:58:12 AM

There is only one person Who has obeyed the law perfectly. That is Jesus Christ. Since He has obeyed the law perfectly, He has the right to request and receive anything from His father... anything. He has requested you... if you believe on Him. He will not debase Himself below you. But He will take you with Him if you accept Him.

Smiley
do you seriously know what you are saying ?

Not entirely. I understand a lot of what I have said about the Christ. But not all of it. I, too, am learning. The real question is, Do you know what you are asking?

Smiley
yes I am asking  proof to what you are saying exists .
legendary
September 22, 2015, 07:55:53 AM

Why you keep asking?

Thank You.

Thank you.

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 07:53:59 AM

Which god?

Humans believe in thousands.   Did you just happen to pick the right one?  How can you be sure?

God is one.
There is only one God.

Nobody knows all the attributes of God. Who describes Him best? I don't know the answer to that question. But, science shows us that God exists.

And the way that science shows us, describes a little about Him: He is very powerful beyond understanding; His understanding is way beyond comprehension; and the cause and effect part shows us that He knows all about what is going on today.

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 07:52:31 AM

Why you keep asking?

Thank You.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 22, 2015, 07:49:46 AM

Which god?

Humans believe in thousands.   Did you just happen to pick the right one?  How can you be sure?

God is one.
There is only one God.

legendary
September 22, 2015, 07:49:16 AM

Well, does the Pope or the Papacy say that you can buy your way into Heaven with money? There are times in history when they did.

Smiley

There was times that Jesus Christ kicked people out of the Temple.

Thank You.

Yes. Jesus was showing that money doesn't have anything to do with praying, or getting into Heaven.

Why have Popes of the past changed this? Why have they said that you can buy your way into Heaven with money? Because they are the Antichrist.

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 07:47:21 AM

Actually, it is the other way around. You need to start using the whole Bible instead of only the parts that make you happy. You can't pick and choose.

If you don't use the Bible, but you do listen to the Pope, how do you know if your faith lies in truth? Maybe you are having faith in falsehood.

For example. There is no place in the Bible that suggests that you can pay your way into Heaven with money. But there are Popes in history that have said that you can do this. I don't follow what the papacy says right now, but this might even be a teaching that is being taught by Rome right now. It is completely against Bible teaching.

Smiley

Who said is the other way around?!?

Are you even listening to yourself?!?

Thank You.

Well, does the Pope or the Papacy say that you can buy your way into Heaven with money? There are times in history when they did.

Smiley

You are doomed to failure if you continue believing in the Pope like he was Jesus Christ. Jesus is the only way for salvation. You can't buy your way into Heaven with money like some Popes of the past have said. Maybe this one agrees that you can. If so, He is exactly the opposite of Jesus... the Antichrist.

Smiley
legendary
September 22, 2015, 07:46:43 AM

Smiley

There was times that Jesus Christ kicked people out of the Temple.

Thank You.
Jump to: