Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 377. (Read 901341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 27, 2015, 05:45:48 PM
There are frequent debates not only between atheists and theists, but also among atheists on the subject of religion. Why? Because there is no unanimity among atheists on religion. Different atheists believe different things about the value, nature, and future of religion and religious beliefs. It’s impossible to ascribe one overarching position about any aspect of religion to all atheists or even most atheists.

There are differences among people who say they are of the same religion. Look at how many variations of Buddhism or Islam or Christianity there are.

The same holds true for the religion of atheism. The difference is that the different atheism denominations are seldom expressed as such. But there are those atheists who believe in the Big Bang, and there are those who believe that the universe never had a start, but always existed. Different denominations in atheism.

Smiley
Buddhism don.t ever call it a religion its much better than religion

Buddhism is not a religion Wink ;)AND NO ITS NOT A RELIGION

PLUS NOT ONE PERSON CAN SAY ..
what invention as ever come out of the bible i cannot think of 1 invention  Wink Wink
the bible are good stories but no different than the 3 bears.. the 3 pigs.. little red riding hood ..

science is the key to life

this is Buddhism
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEEZvVUvKg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQKDP8SQZg
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 27, 2015, 05:14:04 PM
I think that the Atheists do not hate the Religion, but they do not believe in it. So why would they be a part of a religion if they do not believe in the things that the church teaches you. We are living in a free society so everybody can believe and do things he or she wants.

What church? There are many. And when you consider the things that people believe despite the formal church they belong to... which church?

Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 27, 2015, 01:37:12 PM
I think that the Atheists do not hate the Religion, but they do not believe in it. So why would they be a part of a religion if they do not believe in the things that the church teaches you. We are living in a free society so everybody can believe and do things he or she wants.
legendary
August 26, 2015, 02:11:39 PM
There are frequent debates not only between atheists and theists, but also among atheists on the subject of religion. Why? Because there is no unanimity among atheists on religion. Different atheists believe different things about the value, nature, and future of religion and religious beliefs. It’s impossible to ascribe one overarching position about any aspect of religion to all atheists or even most atheists.

There are differences among people who say they are of the same religion. Look at how many variations of Buddhism or Islam or Christianity there are.

The same holds true for the religion of atheism. The difference is that the different atheism denominations are seldom expressed as such. But there are those atheists who believe in the Big Bang, and there are those who believe that the universe never had a start, but always existed. Different denominations in atheism.

Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
August 26, 2015, 10:02:30 AM
Atheists are emotional people, they give me free btc every week  Smiley
legendary
August 26, 2015, 04:48:18 AM
i would spit right in gods face if i could and tell him to go and fuck him self horrible shit he is
 if there was a god
i don.t want to live with a cunt pardon the language ..
cancer war poverty sick kids and poor people plus famine and god you want me to live with you ..piss off what will you do to me when them gates shut..fuck that god and another thing god suck this and i would smack him right in the face IF THERE IS GOD HE IS THE DEVIL
but there is not god and we can only save our self from what ever life throws at us
 and don.t say god doing this to test us test us for what Wink

The problems you talk about, cancer, war, poverty, sick kids, and poor people, and famine are all due to our sinful nature. God gave us free will and the humans have not used their free will properly. If people did what God wanted, worshiped Him, and followed His commandments, we would not have these problems at all.

Further, since these and many other problems are evident in many Islamic countries, WHERE THE PEOPLE STRICTLY FOLLOW THEIR GOD AND THEIR RELIGION, it becomes obvious that Islam is not the right religion.

Smiley
Activity: 504
August 25, 2015, 06:55:59 PM
i would spit right in gods face if i could and tell him to go and fuck him self horrible shit he is
 if there was a god
cancer war poverty sick kids and poor people plus famine and god you want me to live with you ..piss off what will you do to me when them gates shut..fuck that god and another thing god suck this and i would smack him right in the face IF THERE IS GOD HE IS THE DEVIL
but there is not god and we can only save our self from what ever life throws at us

The problems you talk about, cancer, war, poverty, sick kids, and poor people, and famine are all due to our sinful nature. God gave us free will and the humans have not used their free will properly. If people did what God wanted, worshiped Him, and followed His commandments, we would not have these problems at all.

Edit:

If God Exists Why is There Suffering !?!

Before we sinned, the Earth was a beautiful place with no evil. In Revelation, there is a new Earth and then there will be no more sin, and no evil, no crying, etc, it will be back like God wanted.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." 5 And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
August 25, 2015, 06:54:04 PM
have you ever watched the movie sure you must of  Cheesy Cheesy
if you have not  .. the life of brian ..its called

but this is how the muslims are acting now..
first the jews acted like this then the christians NOW ITS THE MUSLIMS..

Just watched part of the clip you linked to. Jesus taught us to treat others as we would have ourselves be treated. So it's really shameful when people hurt others so.
so why did jesus die on the cross what was the point

The wages of sin are death. We all sin, so we all die. But God doesn't want us to die. He wants us to have everlasting life. In the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve would have lived forever, but then they sinned. In the Old Testament before Jesus came, the Jewish people sacrificed animals to God, because deaths had to happen to free them from their sin. Then Jesus came and He became the sacrifice for everyone's sin. Now everyone in the world can live forever. They just need to accept Jesus as their God and He will cover their debt that their sin has created.

Romans 6:22 But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
legendary
August 25, 2015, 06:49:04 PM
 if there was a god

plus my gran died of cancer and she loved god what good did it do her she suffered when she died..
NO SUCH THING AS GOD it will be forgotten 100years from now
legendary
August 25, 2015, 06:31:37 PM

Just watched part of the clip you linked to. Jesus taught us to treat others as we would have ourselves be treated. So it's really shameful when people hurt others so.
so why did jesus die on the cross what was the point
August 25, 2015, 05:45:01 PM

legendary
August 25, 2015, 05:37:52 PM
Maybe because they do not believe on the existence of God? Well, that's only what i can think of though Undecided

If they don't believe in God, then religion should seem stupid to them, and they shouldn't care. The only thing they should hate is when others mistreat others, but that's hating people sinning, not actually hating a religion. If an atheist hates a religion, they have some misplaced anger.
one day god might be forgotten about..you can make sure HE never does and this is how..
AND I AM ONE WHO WANTS GOD TO BE FORGOTTEN WE ARE GODS ALL HUMANS

www.getr3d.com

YOU MUST BUY

You don't believe in God right? So why would you call humans gods?
a god is something you worship well worship yourself not something in your imagination ..
i am god you are god upset me and i can become a devil ..
we are all god and devils ..

Well, you know I'm Christian, so I would say to worship anything other than God is blasphemous, especially ourselves. By your own admission humans can be evil, we are sinful creatures, and we need a redeemer (Jesus).  I believe anyone who chooses to worship themselves, is really worshiping sin, and embracing that sin and calling it good.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU

Lol. No stoning anyone. Just saying I wouldn't ever worship a human personally. Wink

August 25, 2015, 05:32:18 PM
Maybe because they do not believe on the existence of God? Well, that's only what i can think of though Undecided

If they don't believe in God, then religion should seem stupid to them, and they shouldn't care. The only thing they should hate is when others mistreat others, but that's hating people sinning, not actually hating a religion. If an atheist hates a religion, they have some misplaced anger.
one day god might be forgotten about..you can make sure HE never does and this is how..

www.getr3d.com

YOU MUST BUY

a god is something you worship well worship yourself not something in your imagination ..

Well, you know I'm Christian, so I would say to worship anything other than God is blasphemous, especially ourselves. By your own admission humans can be evil, we are sinful creatures, and we need a redeemer (Jesus).  I believe anyone who chooses to worship themselves, is really worshiping sin, and embracing that sin and calling it good.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU

Lol. No stoning anyone. Just saying I wouldn't ever worship a human personally. Wink
legendary
August 25, 2015, 05:30:21 PM

www.getr3d.com

YOU MUST BUY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU  is this you
August 25, 2015, 05:19:54 PM

www.getr3d.com

YOU MUST BUY

Well, you know I'm Christian, so I would say to worship anything other than God is blasphemous, especially ourselves. By your own admission humans can be evil, we are sinful creatures, and we need a redeemer (Jesus).  I believe anyone who chooses to worship themselves, is really worshiping sin, and embracing that sin and calling it good.

legendary
August 25, 2015, 04:47:06 PM

www.getr3d.com

YOU MUST BUY

preachers are poor mans bosses it makes them think they have power over the poor..
now if i become a vicar i have a following it makes me feel good to have so many people listen to the bullshit i talk about..
if i was in power i would stop all churches and any place of worship..
 and i would say to the preachers
 we now own these building for our children to learn code sport music art science maths languages all for free..
knowledge is the key to life it makes no sense to worship something that is not there
100 years from now they will look back and think those religious people where crazy..
not so long ago we burned witches  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy now we look back at this and think humans were stupid in them times..
the same will happen with jesus and every other religion..
we are going to have so much war in the name of religion everyone will be begging for religion to go..
i already see this happening right now..
religion argues over nothing  Undecided Undecided Undecided
i hate the idea of religion it makes no sense in the 21st century soon as its forgotten about the better it will be..
we will have to think of some other excuse to go to war SICK SICK SICK OF IT ALL
the jews hate the muslims the muslim hate the jews the christians getting persecuted by both the jews and the muslims..LET THE WAR BEGIN mind you its already started.. loads will die and then we will say no more religion we have had enough... Wink Wink..
plus if you look at iran muslim nation
even there people are starting to say faith my faith not fact Wink

August 25, 2015, 04:15:23 PM

www.getr3d.com

YOU MUST BUY

legendary
August 25, 2015, 04:13:04 PM

www.getr3d.com

YOU MUST BUY
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2015, 03:00:52 PM
I'm an atheist but don't necessarily hate religion. I think a lot of atheists characterize religion by its most ignorant believers
August 25, 2015, 10:03:39 AM

Jump to: