Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 376. (Read 901341 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 04, 2015, 02:32:14 PM
Killing people
Harassing people
Unawareness of the boundaries of legitimacy
World domination attempts
Gender violence
Sexual violence
and the list goes on and on and on and on...

Killing people: no homicide was recorded from an atheist's sect (if such a thing exist)
Harassing people: atheist are notorius for that, that coud be a fun definition of atheism, not a serious one for sure
Unawareness of the boundaries of legitimacy: atheist are notorius for that, that coud be a serious definition of atheism
World domination attempts: lots of world leaders are atheist, so... probably a good definition
Gender violence: no gender violence was recorded from an atheist's sect (if such a thing exist)
Sexual violence: no rape was recorded from an atheist's sect (if such a thing exist)

Try to be more specific and I'm sure we can agree on the definition of Atheism.

"Thank You" and best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2015, 11:11:12 AM
Killing people
Harassing people
Unawareness of the boundaries of legitimacy
World domination attempts
Gender violence
Sexual violence
September 04, 2015, 07:46:48 AM

...omissis...

You should ALL have a read here, cause you are all discussing without a clear objective.

When you discuss without a clear objective you are losing time as this 71-pages thread shows. (Definition N.2)

The OP should have started the thread with the definition of atheism, the fact that we are discussing the definition of atheism at page 71st of this thread is the prove that this thread is a big waste of time.

You cannot discuss the subject "Why do Atheists hate Religion" whitout agreeing on the definition of Atheism. (Definition N.3)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 03, 2015, 06:21:31 PM
When you look around the world, you can find religions that don't have a God. Atheism is simply another. To prove it, all you need do is Google wording like "is atheism a religion?" and read some of what you find.

Again: you are stating something without even reading the first word of the article I posted the definition from.
Actually, I DID read a few words from it. So we have a contradiction of definitions? Other definitions point blank show or say that atheism is a religion.

If you can't see that cause and effect, universal entropy, and universal complexity, when combined, rule out the possibility that God doesn't exist, then you either have not thought deeply enough about it, or you are not able to think deeply about it.

Not only you don't listen to others, you also start offending them when they are not saying something you like.
The science of cause and effect, universal entropy, and universal complexity is not mine. What's the matter, poor baby? When you don't like something that somebody says, you just start picking on them, right?

Btw, it doesn't bother me at all that the truth about the atheism religion contains a god that puts itself up above the God of the First Commandment. I am simply stating the truth regarding it. The fact that you used "G-d" suggests that you are Jewish, or at least aligned with some form of Judaism. But you are a hypocrite, as can be shown by the fact that you (and many of the Jews) use "G-d." Why? Because you could use God, since you wouldn't be taking His name in vain. God isn't His name.

It wasn't God's idea to separate the Jews from the Goyim in the ways that the Jews are doing it. After all, even the Torah has rules for accepting aliens living among the Jews.

Of course you are now saying random words that has nothing relate to the words of your interlocutor: cause you didn't even took the time to listen to him/her.
Just copying my "interlocutor."

Smiley

And then offending again.

Thank YOU for YOUR best regards, and for keeping my smiley.

Smiley
September 03, 2015, 05:50:48 PM
When you look around the world, you can find religions that don't have a God. Atheism is simply another. To prove it, all you need do is Google wording like "is atheism a religion?" and read some of what you find.

Again: you are stating something without even reading the first word of the article I posted the definition from.

If you can't see that cause and effect, universal entropy, and universal complexity, when combined, rule out the possibility that God doesn't exist, then you either have not thought deeply enough about it, or you are not able to think deeply about it.

Not only you don't listen to others, you also start offending them when they are not saying something you like.

Btw, it doesn't bother me at all that the truth about the atheism religion contains a god that puts itself up above the God of the First Commandment. I am simply stating the truth regarding it. The fact that you used "G-d" suggests that you are Jewish, or at least aligned with some form of Judaism. But you are a hypocrite, as can be shown by the fact that you (and many of the Jews) use "G-d." Why? Because you could use God, since you wouldn't be taking His name in vain. God isn't His name.

It wasn't God's idea to separate the Jews from the Goyim in the ways that the Jews are doing it. After all, even the Torah has rules for accepting aliens living among the Jews.

Of course you are now saying random words that has nothing relate to the words of your interlocutor: cause you didn't even took the time to listen to him/her.

Smiley

And then offending again.

legendary
September 03, 2015, 10:18:05 AM
Again:

Have a read here guys:
http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism

Is the most comprenhensive guide to Atheism around. In this way you will stop fighting like kids that don't know what they are talking about.

Thank You.

Lots of words in the link. Might be fun reading, sometime. However, the link simply proves that atheism is a religion, even if it is a religion that is differnt than any other. How does the link prove this? It proves it in light of the 3 scientific laws that have been around for ages, that prove that God exists. These 3 scientific laws are, again:
1. cause and effect;
2. universal entropy;
3. universal complexity.

In depth study of the combining of these 3 laws of nature prove that God exists. God may not scientifically be anything like the God-religions suggest, but He/It does exist, and is far greater than anyone can understand or fathom.

Atheism is simply another religion, and a rather self-contradictory one.

Smiley

You did not even read the first word of the article I posted:
"Atheism, as defined by the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, the Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy, and other philosophy reference works, is the denial of the existence of God.[1][2][3] "The Merriam-Webster dictionary definition of atheism is "a disbelief in the existence of deity"."

Atheism is not a religion.

If you want to see it as a religious view, atheism is a sin.
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make idols.

Atheism is replacing G-d with an idol (whichever the atheist choose).

However: is difficult to discuss with people that did never read the first word of the link I posted and, yet, claimed so many things:
Lots of words in the link. Might be fun reading, sometime. However, the link simply proves that atheism is a religion, even if it is a religion that is differnt than any other. How does the link prove this? It proves it in light of the 3 scientific laws that have been around for ages, that prove that God exists. These 3 scientific laws are, again:
1. cause and effect;
2. universal entropy;
3. universal complexity.

You need to do what others say before saying your words: that is called education.

Thank You and may you live without confusion.

Best regards.

Smiley
September 03, 2015, 09:32:54 AM
Again:

Have a read here guys:

Is the most comprenhensive guide to Atheism around. In this way you will stop fighting like kids that don't know what they are talking about.

Thank You.

1. cause and effect;
2. universal entropy;
3. universal complexity.

In depth study of the combining of these 3 laws of nature prove that God exists. God may not scientifically be anything like the God-religions suggest, but He/It does exist, and is far greater than anyone can understand or fathom.

Smiley

You did not even read the first word of the article I posted:
"Atheism, as defined by the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, the Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy, and other philosophy reference works, is the denial of the existence of God.[1][2][3] "The Merriam-Webster dictionary definition of atheism is "a disbelief in the existence of deity"."

Atheism is not a religion.

If you want to see it as a religious view, atheism is a sin.
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make idols.

Atheism is replacing G-d with an idol (whichever the atheist choose).

However: is difficult to discuss with people that did never read the first word of the link I posted and, yet, claimed so many things:
1. cause and effect;
2. universal entropy;
3. universal complexity.

You need to do what others say before saying your words: that is called education.

Thank You and may you live without confusion.

Best regards.

legendary
September 02, 2015, 10:55:04 AM
Again:

Have a read here guys:

Thank You.

1. cause and effect;
2. universal entropy;
3. universal complexity.

Smiley
September 02, 2015, 07:33:01 AM
Again:

Have a read here guys:

Thank You.
legendary
August 30, 2015, 08:24:39 PM
Hate absolutely is part of your religion. You admitted it when you said you hate religion. Your religion is to hate religion. The fact that you are able to comment in this forum shows that you can have religion. Everybody has religion of some sort; his religion is what ever his theme of life is. Your religion is a religion of hating religion. You are focusing on hating yourself.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WOW so you have made a new religion its called the HATE RELIGION Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this is a new 1 to me Cheesy
hate is in every person 100% of the population can hate..
if i done wicked things to you will you not hate me Wink Wink Wink
the trouble is you know nothing about the world around you

i know what i know and i know you know nothing Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you read the bible and make your own law to what you read but what you read is BULLSHIT Wink Wink
so there for you talk BULLSHIT Cheesy Cheesy

I THINK SO THERE FOR I AM
YOU GET TOLD SO THERE FOR YOUR NOT

Frustrating, isn't it, to finally be waked up to something that you never wanted to think of before.

Among the definitions for "religion" from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion?s=t is
religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

The way you live your life is your religion, more than any church you may attend if you are a church-goer.

Since your religion is, by your own admission, to hate religion, you must hate your own beliefs, and, therefore, your own self.

You are, of course, welcome to remain in ignorance about this. But if you do, you will ultimately ignore yourself right out of existence.

Smiley
I think you been reading the bible too much you are confusing yourself and me ..
ok i religiously love my children i get your point..
but i don.t religiously believe in religion ..does this clear things up its a load of bullshit

If you must know, I almost read the Bible not at all!

Good. You are starting to get the point. The fact that nobody really knows anything about his future, even only a few seconds into the future, is the reason that all people have religion whatever it might be. Perhaps part of your religion includes the self-reinforced belief that you DO know something about your future. If so, your religion is way more delusional than you understand.

However, I still like popcorn.

Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1027
August 30, 2015, 02:06:36 PM
Hate absolutely is part of your religion. You admitted it when you said you hate religion. Your religion is to hate religion. The fact that you are able to comment in this forum shows that you can have religion. Everybody has religion of some sort; his religion is what ever his theme of life is. Your religion is a religion of hating religion. You are focusing on hating yourself.

WOW so you have made a new religion its called the HATE RELIGION Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this is a new 1 to me Cheesy

you read the bible and make your own law to what you read but what you read is BULLSHIT Wink Wink

Frustrating, isn't it, to finally be waked up to something that you never wanted to think of before.

Among the definitions for "religion" from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion?s=t is
religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:

The way you live your life is your religion, more than any church you may attend if you are a church-goer.

Since your religion is, by your own admission, to hate religion, you must hate your own beliefs, and, therefore, your own self.

You are, of course, welcome to remain in ignorance about this. But if you do, you will ultimately ignore yourself right out of existence.

Smiley
I think you been reading the bible too much you are confusing yourself and me ..
ok i religiously love my children i get your point..
but i don.t religiously believe in religion ..does this clear things up its a load of bullshit
legendary
August 29, 2015, 11:01:38 PM

religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

Smiley
legendary
August 29, 2015, 09:13:14 PM

legendary
August 29, 2015, 08:45:39 PM
Not all of the atheist hate religion - me for instance I have nothing against any religion as long as it wants to do me no harm. If anyone crosses that line, there should be right to self defence
i hate religion don.t hate the person who believes in god just the religion .. its backward thinking..
if you believe in god its ok with me just don.t preach it to me keep to yourself Wink Wink
because when you start preaching to me i think your stupid Wink Wink

Your religion is to hate religion without hating yourself? You are too funny.    Cheesy
hate is not a religion Wink its a feeling an emotion remember i hate religion its backward thinking..
planet be so much better without it FACT

the amount of time you spend on remembering all the chapters and verses..most of you religious freaks.
could be doctors learn to code all sorts of better teachings that will make your life so much better..
and other peoples lives better..

you will pay taxes good for everyone
you will be happy because you can support your family go on holidays
and you wont kill in gods name because there wont be a god in your thinking..

nothing wrong with thinking something spiritual out there..but you must also think there could be nothing out there and its all in your mind..
i believe in ALIENS AND UFOs but also say to my self it all could be bullshit
 because i have never seen an alien yet seen loads of UFOs could be drones who knows
but i have seen some weird lights in the sky and i mean weird..but i still think could be something very explainable who knows..
but your religious freaks say its fact Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NUTTERS backward thinkers..
ITS A FAITH.. Iran now saying its faith..meaning your hoping it is true your not saying it is true that is what faith means Wink Wink ;)100 years from now most religion will be gone SCIENCE is proof Grin Grin

av a nice day Grin Grin

Smiley
legendary
August 29, 2015, 02:21:49 PM
Not all of the atheist hate religion - me for instance I have nothing against any religion as long as it wants to do me no harm. If anyone crosses that line, there should be right to self defence
i hate religion don.t hate the person who believes in god just the religion .. its backward thinking..
if you believe in god its ok with me just don.t preach it to me keep to yourself Wink Wink

Your religion is to hate religion without hating yourself? You are too funny.    Cheesy
hate is not a religion Wink its a feeling an emotion remember i hate religion its backward thinking..
planet be so much better without it FACT

the amount of time you spend on remembering all the chapters and verses..most of you religious freaks.
could be doctors learn to code all sorts of better teachings that will make your life so much better..
and other peoples lives better..

you will pay taxes good for everyone
you will be happy because you can support your family go on holidays
and you wont kill in gods name because there wont be a god in your thinking..

nothing wrong with thinking something spiritual out there..but you must also think there could be nothing out there and its all in your mind..
i believe in ALIENS AND UFOs but also say to my self it all could be bullshit
 because i have never seen an alien yet seen loads of UFOs could be drones who knows
but i have seen some weird lights in the sky and i mean weird..but i still think could be something very explainable who knows..
but your religious freaks say its fact Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NUTTERS backward thinkers..
ITS A FAITH.. Iran now saying its faith..meaning your hoping it is true your not saying it is true that is what faith means Wink Wink ;)100 years from now most religion will be gone SCIENCE is proof Grin Grin

av a nice day Grin Grin
legendary
August 28, 2015, 10:09:04 PM

legendary
August 28, 2015, 05:31:31 PM
Activity: 70
August 28, 2015, 04:00:01 PM
legendary
August 28, 2015, 03:57:15 PM
There are frequent debates not only between atheists and theists, but also among atheists on the subject of religion. Why? Because there is no unanimity among atheists on religion. Different atheists believe different things about the value, nature, and future of religion and religious beliefs. It’s impossible to ascribe one overarching position about any aspect of religion to all atheists or even most atheists.

There are differences among people who say they are of the same religion. Look at how many variations of Buddhism or Islam or Christianity there are.

The same holds true for the religion of atheism. The difference is that the different atheism denominations are seldom expressed as such. But there are those atheists who believe in the Big Bang, and there are those who believe that the universe never had a start, but always existed. Different denominations in atheism.

Smiley
Buddhism don.t ever call it a religion its much better than religion

Buddhism is not a religion Wink ;)AND NO ITS NOT A RELIGION

PLUS NOT ONE PERSON CAN SAY ..
what invention as ever come out of the bible i cannot think of 1 invention  Wink Wink
the bible are good stories but no different than the 3 bears.. the 3 pigs.. little red riding hood ..

science is the key to life

this is Buddhism
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEEZvVUvKg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQKDP8SQZg

The same response as the one at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12262986 holds true here since Buddhism doesn't really believe in God.

In this, your thinking, you are wrong.

Without an understanding of God and the devil, scientifically you ABSOLUTELY ARE UNABLE to make predictions.

Everything that you have and are operates by cause and effect. Science has virtually proven this. The sun and the rain cause plants to grow. You eat the plants, or you eat meat of animals that have eaten the plants. The food turns into bio-chemical and bio-electric activity in your body and brain. The way it turns into such activity is what causes you to think that you are making predictions.

Cause and effect, action and reaction, are scientific laws expressed by Newton, and understood by all the scientists and others. You make no predictions. Everything you say and do has been set in stone by cause and effect operating in the whole universe... if you don't have God.

Wake up. God will let you if you only take the little step towards understanding this.

Buddhism is something set up by the devil to distract from the knowledge of God.

Smiley
so i must be better than god because i told you buddhism was not a religion..
so why as god not warned you about buddhism if now its the devils work
 because you thought it was a religion until i told you its not a religion
plus what knowledge as god give me..
my knowledge as come from the ups and downs of life and watching telly and youtube and reading
 no not the bible
I AM GOD i can make your life better listen..

don.t take drugs
don.t drink alcohol
don.t smoke.
get well educated focus on your job the rest will all fall into place happy days ..

read the bible and then what
god seekers are people in this bracket
 your so poor you need help
your a nutter
or your so rich you cannot believe your life so good .so there must be a god looking down on you
100 years god will just be faith or gone like witches  Wink Wink
so much war in gods name people will get sick of it all
like your guns in the USA so many gun deaths people will get sick of it  all and hand there guns over Wink Wink
AND GOD SAID...NO HE NEVER ITS IN YOUR MIND NUTTERS
legendary
August 28, 2015, 01:13:48 AM
There are frequent debates not only between atheists and theists, but also among atheists on the subject of religion. Why? Because there is no unanimity among atheists on religion. Different atheists believe different things about the value, nature, and future of religion and religious beliefs. It’s impossible to ascribe one overarching position about any aspect of religion to all atheists or even most atheists.

There are differences among people who say they are of the same religion. Look at how many variations of Buddhism or Islam or Christianity there are.

The same holds true for the religion of atheism. The difference is that the different atheism denominations are seldom expressed as such. But there are those atheists who believe in the Big Bang, and there are those who believe that the universe never had a start, but always existed. Different denominations in atheism.

Smiley
Buddhism don.t ever call it a religion its much better than religion

Buddhism is not a religion Wink ;)AND NO ITS NOT A RELIGION

PLUS NOT ONE PERSON CAN SAY ..
what invention as ever come out of the bible i cannot think of 1 invention  Wink Wink
the bible are good stories but no different than the 3 bears.. the 3 pigs.. little red riding hood ..

science is the key to life

this is Buddhism
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEEZvVUvKg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQKDP8SQZg

The same response as the one at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12262986 holds true here since Buddhism doesn't really believe in God.

In this, your thinking, you are wrong.

Without an understanding of God and the devil, scientifically you ABSOLUTELY ARE UNABLE to make predictions.

Everything that you have and are operates by cause and effect. Science has virtually proven this. The sun and the rain cause plants to grow. You eat the plants, or you eat meat of animals that have eaten the plants. The food turns into bio-chemical and bio-electric activity in your body and brain. The way it turns into such activity is what causes you to think that you are making predictions.

Cause and effect, action and reaction, are scientific laws expressed by Newton, and understood by all the scientists and others. You make no predictions. Everything you say and do has been set in stone by cause and effect operating in the whole universe... if you don't have God.

Wake up. God will let you if you only take the little step towards understanding this.

Buddhism is something set up by the devil to distract from the knowledge of God.

Smiley
Jump to: