Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 65. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 01:10:27 AM
I realy do hate religion. I used to be religious and I know what its like. Human becomes easy controlable and hypnotised by those fairytales and promises. Constant fear that the god wouldnt approve this or that and all your life you become obcessed. no way, dont wanna come back there  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 08:12:06 PM
simply because they only believed anything that exist and see. but in religion more in faith. and faith is a substance of things hope for the evidence of things not seen.  meaning you must believed first and you will see. thus it faith. but in atheist see is to believed. right?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
November 19, 2017, 07:35:57 PM
of course we hate religions. its like being a fan of a football club. we try to understand the meaning behind, what for we follow a human to find god, if insists. and the main problem we dont apart people, so at least believers must be together, not find a corner to fight, as muslim, christians or else.
Activity: 48
November 19, 2017, 05:13:15 PM
Religion is a tricky subject due to a lot of the things that are told are based on faith. You need to take the word of a book,prophet or god that there is a after life. You throw in history of religious groups killing one another and it gets even more murky.
Also a lot of it is not up for debate and that alone is a issue that makes it a little ugly.

Humans have had a need to group up for survival or believe in something forever,its nothing new and it most likely is deep in the dna.

I am not angry about it,just wish it would not override the way the world operates.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 19, 2017, 04:39:07 PM
Why do Atheists hate Religion ?

Because they know that they might be wrong about their atheism religion.

Cool
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 03:57:25 PM
Some hate religion simply because the label themselves as "Atheists" (some don't even know what it means they just don't like the Idea of a God)
Some hate because of the vast majority of religious people displaying "Hypocrisy"
Some hate because of the malpractice of some religions themselves
Some hate because it just simply contradicts their opinion.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
November 19, 2017, 02:24:26 PM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

They don't hate religion it is just that they do not have a belief. For them to see is to believe. They will believe if they've experience the impossible event for them.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
November 19, 2017, 02:15:58 PM
No one is really an "atheist". Eventually, they worship another kind of God or use another name for him. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 19, 2017, 01:35:26 PM
I believe that atheists do not hate religion. They just feel that religion is not necessary for their lives. We should all respect that, so that we’ll have peace in this world. Some religions are even worse than atheism because their followers or members force that religion to other people.
Activity: 26
November 19, 2017, 12:16:50 PM
Atheists don't hate religion they just don't like fairytales being told as truth.
Activity: 194
November 19, 2017, 11:21:01 AM
because the atheists do not believe in God at once challenged God who has created the universe and its contents following the complexity in it. He criticizes God but he himself does not criticize himself, as he is superior to God. It is as if he says if he is the smartest person in the world
Activity: 4
November 19, 2017, 11:04:26 AM
Who is God?
entity, but where he comes from?
How come in most of Holy texts there are words about People coming from the skys in theirs vehicles. Doesnt it sound like an Alien specie came to us and for people of those times it was a pure magic and thus they started calling them gods?

If you would show a modern day smartphone for a medieval citizen he would call you either a god or a sorcerer, so how would they react on a basic helicopter?
Activity: 331
November 19, 2017, 10:18:44 AM
we are born and will return to the creator, so it is impossible for us to be created without anyone creating. I believe God created us, there is no god but Allah.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 10:00:28 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

I think the reason why Atheist hate religion is because they say that religion is man made.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

They hate religion because they say that there is no real God.
Activity: 96
November 19, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

The reason why atheist hate religion is because they love science
Activity: 4
November 19, 2017, 09:17:55 AM
I think i would call myself an Atheist since i doint exactly belive in God and if i would, i would say that God was an alien that created our life through DNA experiments like we are experimenting just to see the results.

One way or another i dont hate religions cos the power of belive is something that we do not understand yet. There are cases where a patients with uncurable disease were praying so hard that disease ceased to exist. Our brain is yet to be discovered
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 19, 2017, 08:37:13 AM
The basic reason is because atheist simply dont believe in gods and religion is all about praising God or gods. In my experience about atheist people, they are more into science which is why they believe in the phrase `to see is to believe`.
Activity: 163
November 19, 2017, 08:26:30 AM
i dont think so.
for me and with my experience, atheis not hate religion.
any religion... cause what?
religion have organize and law with God or with human.
and atheis dont want to have connection and to obidient with the oe=rganize or law from the religion it Grin
Activity: 476
November 17, 2017, 02:07:25 AM

Basically a person hates anything that they don't understand, an opposition to it's own principles and of coarse for revenge. These people would actually focus their attention on eliminating another. In the case of atheists some of them dislike the teachings of religion mainly because it is in opposition of their own belief and would like the people to follow their belief. This line of thinking breeds terrorism and would be detrimental to society. Of coarse the key works here is "some", meaning not all atheists, because generalization will lead to hate will lead to terrorism
Pages:
Jump to: