Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 73. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
August 14, 2017, 11:54:28 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

Why atheists like you hate religion? Maybe because you have no interest in religion, are not sure about God and too confident that you have more ability than what God gives.
You feel that you are able to live without religion and God, you feel that being an atheist is more meaningful than other people who are religious.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 626
August 14, 2017, 11:27:45 AM
Atheists by simple meaning is an individual who does not accept in the existence of the Supreme being called God.

Thus, they would hate religion because most religion ascribe to God though in different ways & different modus oparandi to get to worship or belief in God especially Christianity & Islam.

So Atheists believe that once they hate religion (which is one way God's existence is proven) ,then they have got to prove that they equally hate God.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
August 14, 2017, 10:04:10 AM
I think it is actually opposite , most of the atheist people i know don't hate any religion but radical religious people. They are open minded enough to know nothing good comes from generalisation. But unfortunately can't say the same for religious people.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2017, 09:19:25 PM
Im devoted with my religion...
But if someone ask me why are there atheist in our society nowadays, it could be attributed to their past experience with different religious organizations as well...
We cant deny the fact that there are groups or people who are using churches to advance some of their personal motives...
Atheist could have seen these and loses faith because of these selfish acts of few...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 12, 2017, 05:02:10 PM
Because they think that being religous is being agressive.
For example muslims and Terrorism, christians and cross wars.

You capitalize "Terrorism" like it's a religion. Is that what you meant?

Christianity that is not capitalized is different than Christianity that is.

Cool
Activity: 210
August 12, 2017, 04:56:12 PM
Because they think that being religous is being agressive.
For example muslims and Terrorism, christians and cross wars.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely
August 12, 2017, 04:09:42 PM
Atheists do not hate religion, many of us hate the fact that religion brainwashes people. You are apart of a common herd of sheep if you choose to go down the route of religion. It does nothing but enslave through confusion without question; if you question it you are a sinner.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 03:46:38 PM
who saying like that? atheists dont believe only. i dont hate at least
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 12, 2017, 02:27:50 PM
Atheists don't hate religion. They love religion.

Most of the formally religious people need to know about their religion. They talk about God, they practice meditation, they pray, etc.

Atheists simply go about screaming how atheism is real and religion is false. They don't even take the time to investigate atheism to find out that it is a religion.

Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 12, 2017, 11:31:08 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

they hate religion , coz life doesnt get the way they wanted. i mean in their everydays life, luck is not finding them/ they just depend on luck i think so .
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
August 12, 2017, 11:08:26 AM
Activity: 15
August 11, 2017, 01:43:55 PM
I'm one and don't hate religions, just don't follow them. There's no need of feeling better than others.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 11, 2017, 01:31:24 PM
Atheists are less aggressive than those who believe in God. You know at least one case when the world war began on the initiative of atheists? The religious wars of the middle ages gave way to the Islamic wars of today. All this is done with God's name on his lips.

Marxism ?

French revolution ?

Napoleon ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
August 11, 2017, 12:49:46 PM
Atheists are less aggressive than those who believe in God. You know at least one case when the world war began on the initiative of atheists? The religious wars of the middle ages gave way to the Islamic wars of today. All this is done with God's name on his lips.
They're tactical
August 11, 2017, 12:28:50 PM
The origin of this struggle is more history of free masonery against the catholic church.
Activity: 315
August 10, 2017, 01:33:42 AM

It is difficult to answer this question simply so. I think, it is needed to search answers in an atheist that, I am sure, will bring to you many reasons over of the attitude toward a faith.
Activity: 20
August 09, 2017, 01:35:21 PM
It's like people hating others for no reason, they're stupid. I'm an atheist and don't hate religion.
They're tactical
August 07, 2017, 02:02:17 PM
Atheists do not hate religion because they don't believe in the existence of God. How can you hate something that doesn't exist? I'm an atheist and I just wish believers. They are limiting themselves in all pleasures for the sake of after life to some good, but it will not. They're gonna live their lives only.

Religion is not that much about afterlife.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
August 07, 2017, 01:51:26 PM
Atheists do not hate religion because they don't believe in the existence of God. How can you hate something that doesn't exist? I'm an atheist and I just wish believers. They are limiting themselves in all pleasures for the sake of after life to some good, but it will not. They're gonna live their lives only.
They're tactical
August 07, 2017, 12:43:59 PM
In my opinion i think that atheists hate religion due to reason they feel superior and they find it funny the think that many people are deceived in a kind of way.They also believe that the science have tell them the truth about everything and will rule the world with it.

Yes it's Kinda like this, academic want monopoly of knowledge, and absolute power, all the merit of everything that happen etc

I would also distinguish atheist as agnostic, more or less ignorant, dont care about anything and atheist as educated but without religion.

The educated as in scientist should have all reasons to study religion or philosophy too. Science is a branch of philosophy or theology.
Pages:
Jump to: