Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 21. (Read 6425 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 12
thanks for your information
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Because everyone else selling too and the price decreases immediately. The longer you hold the ICO tokens, the lower the price. Of course, this does not apply to all campaigns, but most works like this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In my opinion, what people will do with their awards is exclusively their choice.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Obviously, they afraid that the price of their tokens will drop and they want to fix a profit...
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
With the latest update on all airdrops I think it is a waste of time as many peope are now going into bounty because it's more reliable
Activity: 48
Usually i prefer just to hodl my bounty tokens because i try to participate only in bounty campaigns of promising and ambitious projects.
Activity: 280
only one reason I know why they immediately sell the tokens they receive from a bounty when the token is registered in an exchange, that is, they realize the price at the time of entering the exchange will be cheaper than the price at ico, then they assume if later the price of the token will decrease, but actually there is still a possibility that the price of the token will increase, it's just difficult to determine whether the token will increase or not.
Activity: 133
I don't even know why they do sell their token immediately they receive it. These are the set of people that cause the downturn in the market.
Activity: 81
Because many people want to get their money immediately, for the time of work .
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Primarily, many bounty hunters are in for the cash, not for investment. They work for cash renumeration. Most of them doesn't want to invest nor trade. I believe that they are already happy with whatever they could come up with after the bounty has ended.

Though some will argue that it is not the best thing to do. Some will advice to let the coin/token mature a little more, that way, the incentive will be more rewarding too.

Nonetheless, what they do to the bounty reward the hunters get is really up to their own descretion. It might be bad in our view but enough and good for them already. As long as they are happy.
Activity: 100
It may be because these bounty hunters have not considered how the future development of these projects will be, just want to earn some money quickly, or it may be because these bounty hunters feel that these bounty tokens are meaningless and have no development prospects. , but I prefer to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 196
For some, participation in bounty companies is the main job, they immediately sell the received tokens. When the market falls, it is better to sell the token before it falls in price.
Activity: 107
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
every person who gets a token and immediately sells it must have different reasons.
in my experience, I used to sell tokens quickly, the reason was because I really needed money and could not be delayed at all, I finally sold tokens quickly. actually it would be better if the tokens obtained were not immediately sold, because it would cause a price reduction in the token.
Activity: 224
For newbies it usually happens and there's a lot of reasons for that, first of all some bounty hunters join for a money not for an investment, second, they wait for months to receive it and for it to be listed on an exchange market so they sell it right away (before or after being listed), and last, they think the coin won't get its expected peak price and they don't want to be a bag holder as well. Most of the bounty hunters sell their bounty coins when the tokens are listed on the exchange as they work to get the tokens in order to sell them on the exchange for a quick buck and don't wait for the price increase and they even sell below the ICO price many a times. But the best thing would be to sell those coins when they ride above the ICO price and then sell their coins as then they would get the best deal for waiting for the tokens to get listed too.
Activity: 44
If the bounty hunters give no interest of knowing the potential of their tokens from the bounty selling it at the moment they received is the normal response. Secondly is they are just believing that the tokens they received couldn't have a chance to reach the moon when it is at the dip moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Bounty hunters have differents reason why they sell immediately their token maybe their are a newbie in this crypto industry, they need it to buy some other coins and maybe they need a money immediately. What ever the reason is the important is you got your reward and your lucky if the bounty campaign paid their participants.
Activity: 29
Maybe most  hunters are selling their tokens immediately but not all bounty hunters because I am a bounty hunter but until now all my tokens are still hold in my myetherwallet.
Activity: 119
most just needed the money at that point in time, most just want to hold prominent coin like eth and btc but since they can't afford to buy it they do so many bounty and exchange immediately after being paid (this category of bounty hunter don't care about the project and they tend to join even scammy project in the hope of exchanging into prominent coin), most just have no knowledge and are being influence to sell.     
Indeed, some of the bounty hunters just need that money so they take the money as soon as they get the rewards. And that is just normal, as we know it's up to them to decide every business decision in this platform. Right? Any Thought?
Activity: 14
most just needed the money at that point in time, most just want to hold prominent coin like eth and btc but since they can't afford to buy it they do so many bounty and exchange immediately after being paid (this category of bounty hunter don't care about the project and they tend to join even scammy project in the hope of exchanging into prominent coin), most just have no knowledge and are being influence to sell.     
Activity: 44
Maybe some of them really in need leaving them no choice to hold it for long term are maybe they are just new in crypto currency and want to give a try on trading their tokens or naturally weak holders.
Pages:
Jump to: