Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 22. (Read 6425 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Well, usually give them good money when the tokens are sent the price on the exchange is high , and they want to fix their big profit , I can see it
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

yes it is up to those who have tokens, it is up to them to immediately sell or hold. we never know what they are thinking, so we cannot accuse or blame what they have done. it is their tokens so it's up to them.

Yes correct, I also doing the same thing, I immediately sell my bounty rewards upon receiving it, in that way if the price goes down the next day I will not be affected. Like what happen to my friend that he keep his reward token because he is thinking that the price will grow, but opposite happens, the price goes down and down end up loosing his bounty token value.
Activity: 504
The most common reason is they want an instant money or yhey are afraid to hold it because sometimes the value of the tokens immediately drops when it was release in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
To be honest, I have tried to sell immediately after I receive the reward or once the coin hit the exchange. Bounties takes months before we finish a campaign and then it can take another month or two or even longer to be listed on an exchange. If you rely on the income from bounty, you will be forced to sell because its been months without an income.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
This is understandable because most of bounty hunters want to get immidiate profits and there's nothing surprising, many projects seriously loose price after ICO and bounty distributions and then never restore...
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Because bounty hunters sell the coin because they do not take time to study the true potentials of the coin before participating in the bounty. They tend to sell for cheap prices and move on to other bounties.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Bounty hunters have the power to choose what ever it is they plan t o do with their rewards because it is a reward for a service provided so they can either choose to sell or hold and it shouldn't be an issue.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

yes it is up to those who have tokens, it is up to them to immediately sell or hold. we never know what they are thinking, so we cannot accuse or blame what they have done. it is their tokens so it's up to them.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
most of them really need cash to meet their needs. I can't blame this. and when I become an investor in a good project, I am not worried about this, the allocation of bounties is very small compared to the number of tokens owned by investors or total supply. so in my opinion this need not be debated. because everyone has different goals and different desires.
Activity: 30
for several reasons, but mainly because they fear that later the coin will be worthless
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
There is no fast money or easy money as a bounty hunter myself I do sell my coins immediately after i receive them because I badly need money all the time due to the reason that I don't have a regular job offline as of now I still depend on the crypto or on the bounties that I have joined. But not all of the bounty hunters are I think will do same as what I have because not all of them are poor. some of them do have other income sources aside from earning on bounties.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
because that is the one fastest way to make money after they recieve some. I dont know some of thier reasong maybe to buy good coins and gain more profits, but some the actually sell those token and soon after they sell they wait for the dip to buy again the same coin they dump and wait again for another ATH to gain more profit
Activity: 205
The forum is a lot of newbies and many people want to earn money right away, so as not to wait for a year and immediately get a profit)))
Activity: 140
Well some decisions are right because the price of the coin goes down so I have no regret with it but one of the token i earned rises and I regret it so much. I have read so many threads about holding and maybe I have to listen to them but not all the times because not all coins rises!!!
Activity: 138
Actually, they did not want that. Let me tell you this truth. Firstly the bounty reward is not much. The first people to initiate the sale were Private Buyers, when the private sale price was much lower than the ICO, and they wanted a quick return on their investment to invest in another project. When the price fell, the bounty hunter sold his efforts for fear
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Indeed this is likewise a legitimate reason numerous unemployees are working in this discussion so once they got rewards they will change over it into money and one all the more thing when the coin list in any trades the cost all of a sudden go high and descend a few people will utilize this favorable position and profit. The free abundance is something that can be held over an extensive stretch of time, not the encryption that you pay for. Some minimal effort encryption can be held over a significant lot of time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Normal projects lock their tokens for some time after the end of campaign - that prevents the immediate dump.
I also don't understand hunters that are so eager to earn quick bucks that absolutely do not care about bringing the price to normal.
copper member
Activity: 476
I usually sell half of my coins immediately because i have invested my time and efforts in that project. The money after selling these coins pay-off my work done. Rest coins i used to save for future use.
Activity: 462

Because we are more like advertising agents) And we take our wages immediately. And ostovlaya it can burn. Or the price will change from $ 1 to $ 0.01. And you spent 100 hours promoting the project. Risks are risks and once again risks.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
There are so many dumpers when the rewards of bounty hunters have been earned so they sell them immediately as I think a huge amount of tokens will be lost if it does not immediately sell.
Pages:
Jump to: