Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 2. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
They need money, because it is their work. So basicly people waste money after they receive salary and here is the same story about bounty hunters. It is job and they receive salary
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Not all bounty hunters sell their tokens at the start.
there are so many participants who hold their tokens to get more profit from it.
But as the market now, most of the people seeing every listing project goes down before the pump.
they just want to be the first to sell. i am too, but i do buy at the end before it rises again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Many of the hunters want to make a profit immediately. This year, the price of new tokens fell immediately after the end of the ICO. But I prefer to keep coins of good projects with great potential. I am sure that in the bull market I will be well rewarded for it.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Some of bounty hunters are greedy they need fast money and they dump as soon as possible.
And this makes the coin price gets 1/10 of ICO price. Because of this most of projects distribute bounty rewards too late.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It depends on different mentality of people actually some wants instant and immediate rewards and some feel weird either rate will go down some are thinking about any scam so there is different reasons because all people have different mind level so it is simple all thinks about their mintality.
Activity: 313
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Well, I think most bounty hunters are short term investors who invest their time and effort to promote and to ensure the success of the project because that is where their reward lies. And afterwards exchange it for some cash unlike investors who contributed their fund for great profitability. However not all bounty hunters are dumpers.
Activity: 116
that reward is actuallly a payment foe their hard or easy work.They are working for ICO campany according to their rules.So hunters sell them to get fiat money.not all hunters doing this.
Activity: 406

personally if I immediately sell tokens because I need money, or because the distribution of tokens is too long until the new month is sent to the wallet, and I also often sell tokens to exchange to ETH
Activity: 406

Most of the bounty hunters doing bounty campaign were working just to cash it out after distribution. They dont even hold it for too long, as long as the coin is listed, they're gonna sell it if they can see that it can profit them. Or maybe some bounty hunters just in need of cash out of emergency, after all, we cannot blame them, they work.for it, they can.do whatever they want for their coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I sell half of my tokens just to get some etherium for trading, but I always hold the second half for a long term with a hope that the project will do good in future and the token price will rise up.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
many reasons why bounty hunters sell bounty coins immediately. one of them is because it is in need of money or because the coin is considered impossible to develop and maybe the price will drop drastically to be sold quickly before the price drops.
Activity: 490
because as practice shows, the price of the token drops significantly. Therefore, the bountists have no desire to wait for the restoration of the price and wait for the development of the project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
It is due to the belief that the coins that they have been paid with are going to end up going down in price so it is better for them to sell off the coins at the best chance they have which is right after they have been paid the coins. When they sell they are also driving down the price of the coin further down which is why the bounties wait so long to pay out the coins
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
What I think may be responsible is that most of them are usually very broke. They live mainly on cryptocurrency or payments received from the bounty campaigns. As soon as they get paid, they sell immediately to eat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
Most likely these people do not have a sincere faith in the project, so they sell the coins they earn right away. I think that this is due to the general fall of the crypto currency market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
There are two reasons: first one is that bounty hunters are not rich people, they need money, that is why they do such work. the second reason is that most coins lost in price in bear market. so selling after listing is a good choice to save earned money.
Activity: 434
Not many bounty hunters sell their reward immediately after receiving it, but if they sell, you can make a guess that there was a need!
Activity: 420
Well, in this market, I think everyone sells, a lot of coins that only go to the exchange immediately go to a very big minus and keep them not profitable
copper member
Activity: 70
This situation is quite often. In most cases, the bounty tokens are distributed several months after the end of ICO. So there are different reasons why they do so. wether project does not promise a growth or they are short of money
Activity: 630
Because it the same what developers do. They convert all funds to US dollars and then don't care about ETH and BTC price. So bounty hunters do, because token price drop 90% and this is normal.
I have not read any proof that developers are often doing this and your reason might not be correct. Most blockexplorers don't show ICO funds being moved.
in any case, I think that the tokens are falling due to the drain of coins by investors, and not by the Bounty members of the company. The average total pool of Bounty is a company of 2 or 3% and this number of tokens can not influence pricing, when entering the market.
Pages:
Jump to: