Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 3. (Read 6391 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Because it the same what developers do. They convert all funds to US dollars and then don't care about ETH and BTC price. So bounty hunters do, because token price drop 90% and this is normal.
I have not read any proof that developers are often doing this and your reason might not be correct. Most blockexplorers don't show ICO funds being moved.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Most of bounty hunters do that, because they want to get instant rewards. Of course they do not think about the price of tokens that appear in the market whether it is under ico or not, they just think about selling and getting a prize with what they have done. I understand this must have a huge impact on the price chart for the token. Because massive sales can drop token prices below the ICO price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Because it the same what developers do. They convert all funds to US dollars and then don't care about ETH and BTC price. So bounty hunters do, because token price drop 90% and this is normal.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
I fully understand these participants, for them to wait is too great a risk, so they choose to make a profit here and now. In my opinion, the most optimal option is to sell half of the coins, and leave half in the hope of growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
It happens when the bounty haunters do not trust that particular token and they sell and buy coins that they trust more or sell them for Fiat. Not all the bounty hunters are traders and they want their reward to be safer. Some of them are holding and waiting for higher price and bigger profit.
Activity: 490
There are some reasons for that. First of all, hunters in most cases are 3rd world citizens, so they simply need money to get by,that's why they sell tokens. Also they participate in hundreds of bounties and there is no reason to hold so much tokens
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
We have different reason why some bounty hunters sell immediately there token maybe they are need money to there family so that they sell it once they receive it. Some they want to hold ether or bitcoin that is why they sell it early.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
The first of us, that many people sell the token results from Bounty to meet the needs of life, and there are also those who are then used as investors against other coins that I think
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
most of the bounty hunters immediately sell their tokens after they get it because maybe they need money and there are some of them who make bounty hunters as their job so they immediately sell tokens for their needs
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
One of  the reasons we witness such a thing happening is that most developers tend to dump the prices of a token as soon as trading commences. so in order for bounty hunters not to miss out, they want to dump so as not to be at loss
Activity: 378
I am one of those bounty hunters are selling immediately the bounty rewards because i know that all the token will not pump for long time, all the token will surely dump after 1 week or 2 weeks and i believe selling the bounty immediately is the best thing to do.
Activity: 124
Some people sell there token immediately after the recieve there token, Is Because the are afraid that maybe the price of a token will fall down, And the want to insure themselves against losses Undecided
Activity: 286
I immediately sell because I need money at the moment. I don`t need them in a year or half of year. I want to eat now. That`s why I fix the profit, sell earned tokens and start another task
Holding is what I do. The price should not going to have any impact if I sell the coins that much.
Activity: 308
I immediately sell because I need money at the moment. I don`t need them in a year or half of year. I want to eat now. That`s why I fix the profit, sell earned tokens and start another task
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I think that from the fact that the market is falling and the coins are now losing in price bounty hunters for this reason sell their tokens immediately
Activity: 420
I cannot blame some bounty hunters that sell the tokens they receive immediately for some reasons that made me to feel sorry for some of them. There was a day i was wondering at what really make some bounty hunters to dump at ridiculous prices sometime, that some even do not mind getting as low as $2 if possible. There are some of them who find it hard to meet their daily needs. Therefore,  resort into selling immediately.
Activity: 224
Well, many bounty hunters live on this money, which they receive from selling tokens on exchanges, so they sell them immediately upon receipt, even for pennies. Personally, I hold almost everything, because for me the bounty is only a hobby, and I have no desire to rush to sell my tokens for pennies in the red market.
Maybe it's their anxious feeling that they get once they receive the coins that make them sell the coins on a market.
Activity: 137
I believe that all depends on the prospects of the project. if the project is promising and the price of its coins is growing-then no one will sell their tokens
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
that mostly depends on the value of token you are holding. There are some tkens or coins which are low value coins and if you don't sell it earlier the price will go down or the coin will loose its value.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
I don't think that all bounty hunters sell they tokens immediately after receive. For example  I don't do it
I also do not believe that all the bounty hunters sell their tokens. because we believe that tokens are very valuable to them, if all tokens are sold then of course they don't have property
Pages:
Jump to: