Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 23. (Read 6425 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
A lot of reasons behind it but the most important out of the reasons is the fact that most project got dumped by the people behind it easily and hunters don't trust the developers again
Activity: 289
Merit: 10

They immediately sell them because many ICOs are not reliable and their price for coins will still fall very much therefore they sell immediately.
copper member
Activity: 210
my opinion is bounty hunter selling so fast because the market is currently looking so bad and most prices are going to the cellar anyway. when the market recovers, bounty hunters will definitely hold more tokens to sell straight away.
Activity: 107
I think they sell because they want express money.
they didn't purpose to longterm investing.
this makes the price dumping.
but, smart bounty hunters will hold and wait until the price normal again.
Activity: 112
Most bounty hunters sell their coins immediately they get listed on exchange. Also, they realise the kind of tokens they get; no one knows the future of those coins. One of those reasons is the fact that most of those coins are always delayed, so they'll think they've waisted enough time already
Activity: 103
They sell immediately because ussualy the price will start dump day by day. Its better to sell it as fast as you can. Many tokens start to dumo after the ICO finished.
But i suggest you to wait and see for a several weeks maybe months. Who knows the tokens have good project and start to pump the price after a few weeks or months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Bounty hunters do not maintain long-term retention of coins. They live on it, that's why it's their salary, they just take it. Some projects are issued to hunters after their heads two or three months after they enter the exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Sometimes you will found out that some bounty hunters that participated in some bounty pragrams after receiving there token the will sell it immediately for me if i found out that the projects is not making any sense or the don't have good ambitions i Will sell it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
usually we will soon sell bounty rewards for several reasons. For example, because we see the token does not have a great future. Or indeed because the token price already hit the target we want.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Most reason is to avoid coin dump and others is personal needs and wants. But not all doing selling early because others bounty hunter hodl their coin and waiting for the coin price rise up to gain more profit. It depend and every bounty hunters have different reason specially immediate selling of coins.
Activity: 74
Because not everyone wants to wait for their profits to be increased. Many people want to get their money immediately for the work done .
Activity: 111
there is a simple answer for such act because the are not investors they just look for the time to cash-out but they dont understand that they
make the alt fall down in price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Not all bounty hunters sell their coins immediately, which they were sent as a reward for the bounty campaign.But there is such a trend and this is due to the fact that many perceive the bounty company as a job and if this coin is something on the stock exchanges-why not immediately sell this coin!!!
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

In the past for a long time I would have written that they do it out of stupidity, unable to see the long term potentialities of the projects they have been advertising. But now I must admit that they have been right alas in selling their tokens, since nearly all of them has tanked as if there is no tomorrow.
Activity: 319
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Bounty hunters are really trying to say, so to the selling out immediately they receive their share token is no other things than all the effort and time spent gathering the stakes, not all bounty hunter do that anyway someone like me do mine in a very different ways by selling immediately listed on exchanges and wait for the dumpers to do what they are good at, then later get more with that same price or as I which to buy it, to be serious bounty hunter are really trying. And again little share are been given so why won't dey sell it out..
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I think that at first you need to understand one important fact, the funds allocated to the bounty pool are very small and can not significantly affect the price of the project's token. Sell ​​tokens bounty members because many came just to earn and do not see this more than the usual earnings and I think this is right. Keep tokens or coins is the fate of investors, but not as members of the bounty of companies. At best, some participants become investors if they see this as an additional source of earnings. The main thing is to understand why the company bounty is being conducted, namely for the propping up of the ico proposal. In simple words, this is an additional advertisement for the project. And on the basis of this, the participants having done their work want to just get money for it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
it is not always like that, but yes most bounty hunters do this, this is possible because they think that the tokens they got do not have the potential to develop in the future, so they consider that the price of the tokens will fall
Activity: 224
Because the bounty hunter wants to immediately get results from the work that has been done during the bounty campaign. So usually they will immediately sell tokens that have been obtained. But there are also those who keep it for sale later on.
Activity: 182
Sometimes you found out that cryptocurrency Hunters always sell there coins immediately the recieve it some use to sell it because the don't trust the project or the need money which is not advisable.
Activity: 140
maybe bounty hunters immediately sell their tokens because they don't want to wait long until the price is high most tokens don't have value
Pages:
Jump to: