Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 44. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
not all tokens earned from bounty campaign are fit to hold for long periods of time, there are some better tokens directly sold when they are already in the market, as the future of the coin goes down even further, and if it holds the token for long periods of time will even get a lot of losses
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Because he want real money that's why he sell their token immediately and maybe he don't trust that project, the reason he support that project just because of alocations bounty is so big.
Activity: 146
Because they need the money right away for theur needs. Bounties usually last for a month or two and another month or two for the distribution.
Activity: 196
Many impatient people, they are apparently afraid that the market will fall even lower. These are not very smart people I think, and they make a lot of mistakes Undecided
Activity: 50
Not everytime actually. Sometimes when the bounty tokens are distributed to the participants they are gonna panic and sell. they are dumping it to get immediate profit from it. Some coins are worth keeping. they are ending up with a huge profit. It depends on the potential of the project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
there are some major reasons why bounty hunters are selling their coin immediately, it is something personal of course. and we can do nothing about that matter.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I think most of the bounty hunters are afraid of price dropping and want to get theirs cash right away. Bounty is not investing, but working for reward. The moment they decide to hold these tokens is already situation a little different than work for reward.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The reason is "money" or "cash", we all know that there are members here who are still students and they rely on their rewards to help them with their school finances and school allowance. Not only students, because some members here are housewife who make bounty as their homebase job. They use the rewards they get from a bounty campaign to help the needs of the family and some other finances. That's the reason why some bounty participants immidiately sells their tokens once it hit the exchanges.
Activity: 150
personally, I sell my tokens at once because none of all previously received tokens rose in price.
Activity: 854
So many bounty hunters feel they have nothing to loose, if they sell at any price, but little do some know that they have invested their time and effort. Some also sell because of their immediate needs.
Activity: 90
Unlike investors, most bounty hunters do not actually know exactly what the project they are joining is all about. All they want is for the token sale to be successful and for it to hit the market. And when this happens,they are always eager to sell the tokens for any amount and concentrate on the next one. They don't care if the token has a potential or not.
Activity: 55
Loads of bounty hunters sell off immediately because to them it is just like a salary or wages for working a normal job. They need to convert it to fiat immediately and move on to the next project. I think it is really not good tho because it most of the time leads to a dumping in the price of the coin but you can't control it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Hello! As you know bounty hunters don't steal this money at least those bounty hunters I know. I can say that a lot of them work hard and do this job good. There could be a lot of reasons why they sell it.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
I think what the bounty hunters should do depends on the potential and the price of the token at that time, if our potential feels good then we have to hold it but if the potential is not good then we have to sell it especially if the price at that time is feasible
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Lots of bounty hunter do not see themselves as an investor, all they want is quick cash, to get the best from a project, it is advisable to Hold the token and understand the market trend, sell when during the bullish period, it worth more than, just selling for fast cash.
Agree, I'm confident pretty much all the bounty hunters is a profit-driven user. Instead of selling at the right time. They sell it for a quick buck. It is really hurt the market since a brand new coin that just listed in the exchange really need time to be matured instead of a massive selling at the first time it gets listed.
Activity: 186
Bounty hunter works for money when they got paid than most of the hunters sell their coin to live their lives. Many bounty hunters left their job to do bounty works properly. Therefore, I don't think bounty hunters can make down Coin price for a long time. I have seen many projects, bounty hunter doesn't affect them. Because their project has great value and product. Some ICO Owners claimed that bounty hunters are not helpful. I want to say them a lier. It is a personal matter that people will hold or sell their bounty payments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Because a lot of people are quick to make money and spend it. Many also dont have knowledge to know how valuable tokens to their wallets can be. That's why they sell it quickly, but they often regret it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Lots of bounty hunter do not see themselves as an investor, all they want is quick cash, to get the best from a project, it is advisable to Hold the token and understand the market trend, sell when during the bullish period, it worth more than, just selling for fast cash.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well this is the nature of a person. Almost all the bounty hunters are there to make money and when they get a chance they don't miss it. Instantly change it for fiat or some other currency of their liking for HODL. Btw i myself sell the coins initially and if the coin has a future, i buy back at some later stage, because as soon as the bounty is rewarded the rate is the highest and soon after, 2 or 3 days its price is destined to fall due to the bounty hunters selling and after all the dump takes place, the price goes to its bottom level and there i buy it back getting more coins that i initially have.
Activity: 195
Most bounty hunters are desperate for the money, they dont care about what happens next with the token. So they will just sell and forget about anything related to that particular coin. So they exit the telegram group and stop following them on social media, so that they wont hear any news again, be it positive or negative.
Pages:
Jump to: