Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 45. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Not all of them are selling all of their tokens coming from bounty, I believe they sell just a portion of it and keep it for future profit, but with so many bounty hunters, the sell order is very huge this is the reason why the coin's price dip because of bounty hunters sell order.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Most people sell bounty token once received because they need urgent money, to me is good to sell because not all coin are worthy for hold so it better to sell at times.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
You see how many people are there on this forum, and they came to bitcointalk not to tal about bitcoin, they came here just for money, so they complete bounty, receive tokens, and sell immediately, "who is the first". If there were only enthusiasts, we would see only people who buy Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Because you need money to live. And the prices of these coins are usually much higher after distribution than after a while.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
bounty hunters sell coins because of fear and impatient people can't wait for price growth but the coins with real development will grow in price values rest stay as dumped coins in the exchange
Activity: 113
When bounty hunter recieved their token in the ICo campaign that they are already participated, they sell their reward immediately when it also the token was already on exchange. It is because they don't want to hold their token if it is has a small amount they sell is quickly before the price of the token will become lower. So bounty hunters do this decision when they think it is good for them.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Many bounty hunters are not going to keep coins/tokens long. For some it is the basic earnings, it is necessary to feed itself and family. Others simply sell for Ethereum or Bitcoin, they are more reliable.
Activity: 196
no longer everytime virtually. on occasion while the bounty tokens are distributed to the participants they're gonna panic and sell. they're dumping it to get immediately make the most of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I believe that everyone has a reason. The market goes down, so people are afraid for their profits. They decide to sell some coins.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
If you look at the prices of many tokens after listing on the stock exchange, most have fallen in price. Perhaps bounty hunters do not want or do not have the opportunity to wait for so long when the price exceeds the price of the ICO.
Of course, it is easier to get than in the distant, illusory future. Although this is wrong, in my opinion.
Activity: 48
Because they don't care about future. They make what they make with possibility to reinvest in some favorite coins or tokens. Some people depends on it as it there life job and they need to get money for family.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Most sell because they do not have any other source of income. As you can see bounty hunters are from predominantly Asian or Developing countries. There are few Europeans like us oldies doing it for a living.
Also, they don't care about the tokens, they just want bitcoin or cash as their immediate end game.
Only a few bounty hunters are real crypto-enthusiasts who would hold some or a portion of their tokens because they actually believe in the projects they promote.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Bounty Hunters have many reasons and goals, many of whom to get capital for real-world ventures so they will instantly sell the rewards, but there are also bounty hunters learning about crypto that they can get more money by storing rewards they get from bounty over a longer period of time.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
depends totally in which bear/bull cycle one is doing its bounty, in bull cycle as soon you receive the tokens, it would be wise to sell them asap to gain maximum out of it whereas in case of bear cycle, it would be profitable to hold some of the payments to sell them in the bull market if the project has any potential in the future. people paying bills out of bounty programs need to have consistent cash flow so they dump at the very beginning.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Well I see the advantage in selling bounty tokens as well immediately rather than hodling it. If you take part in multiple bounties then it is better to sell and convert it to fiat or btc then keeping track of all those projects and bounty tokens.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
they follow the bounty to earn money. they work to follow the rules and want to get rewards in bounty. then when the coins from the bounty are distributed they will immediately sell it.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/

I think some people just want to have fiat money in your pocket because don’t believe in every ICO project. And I consider it is as quite normal plan for bounty hunters.
Activity: 364

It was actually depending on the person who earn the reward, if you are working for your daily needs then you should probably sell it immediately in the market but i highly prefer to hold your coins and wait for even a higher price in the future.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Most bounty hunters are frightened and do not know how the market will behave, so they try to sell quickly what they got, even if they later regret it.
Activity: 210
Many hunters think that 50 dollars is a decent price for coins, and experienced hunters mostly hold a coin and then earn more, I always keep!
Pages:
Jump to: