Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 53. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think that many people sell tokens at once because they need real money for their daily needs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
If the participant is underfunded then he will not think twice before canceling all the rewards they have already redeemed by doing bounty      
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Some people might be needing money for emergencies and thus they sell. Very few are patient enough to
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think that in my cases of bounties rewards are delayed by the months, participants can get their tokens for months after the reward program is completely over            
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
Perhaps people are afraid that the price will fall on coins. Also people live on this money, so they need to sell the received tokens.
copper member
Activity: 132
In my opinion, money is a very big motivating factor to pursue any job. Few bounty hunters once they get their reward they want to convert it into cash and when they spend/invest that money it further motivates them for their work.  I think once bounty hunters gradually gain experience of crypto then people who has holding capacity will definitely hold their coins.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Maybe they want Instant reward, or they need money at the moment so they sell it immediately cause some of bounties delays their token distribution like almost 1month or 2
Activity: 303
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Not all, but almost more than 50% like that, this condition is actually a natural thing for world of crypto there are selling and buying. especially for Token Projects that follow Blockchain platform because most are outclassed by larger donors and have special products. different from coins usually have their own communities to build together and be aware of a better future with real work as POS (Proof of Staking) / POW (Proof of Work) / POC (Proof of Community) and many others.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Most hunter are doing bounties as a source of living and that is why when the tokens they received are listed on the exchange site they immediately dump their tokens to earn their reward as an immediate gratification of the work they had contributed.
Activity: 196
As for me, I do not sell immediately, I do not touch the coins received from the bounty or after the ICO, I hope for their further development and growth
Activity: 462
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

No, there are some of them believe to the project they participate as a hunter. They dont sell their tokens immediately.
The one who sell quick maybe need quick money for their needs. But hunters should be having a mind as investors so they can sell their token with a high value or hold them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Bounty hunter sell their tokens immediately because most of the project they are doing their bounty is not really a strong project, so some sell off to buy into some solid project and hold for a long time, while other sell off to cash out to use it for their personal needs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Most bounty hunters are participating bounty for money instead of supporting the project or campaign. They think bounty reward is the reward for their hard work and so they sell it to satisfy their own needs.
copper member
Activity: 322
reasons may be:
they get the reward after long time working on campaign,
it may be their only way of earning so they sell it to meet their expenses.
they do not understand the value of holding , so they always sell as soon as it gets listed on exchange.
may be they thinks that value will be down at initial stage as all investors are waiting from long time to sell their coins.

i would prefer to hold the good projects for long time where i am sure aboud the project otherwise i will sell when i see the good price.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Its simple answer dude, they want fresh money rather than investing in the cryptocurrency realm. So many bounty is work for money, not for the project Smiley.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
Not all members of the bounty campaigns do so. Personally, I try to keep my coins after I receive them, because I know that in the future I will be able to sell them at more favorable prices. But recently I regret that I did not sell at least half immediately, after receiving, because the price is only going down, but this is all due to the situation on the market.
Activity: 336
Most people want cash now, and when they didn't invest any actual money it's all profit for them. Personally I hold my bounty tokens in good projects, I don't sell
Activity: 532
Many bounty hunters do not even hope that they will  sell coins or tokens for their starting price. I try to wait as long as possible before selling. Ana sometimes I am lacky)
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I Have seen a couple of project that, holds the distribution for a month or two prior to the distribution for the Investors.
This could prevent the hunters on selling waaaaaaaaay below the ICO Price.
The scenario is when distribution happens same as the distributors.
A Lot of hunters will race to sell their coins, making the value of the coin to the lowest. This will affect the investors devastatingly.
But when the distribution is on hold. The investor could sell their tokens as is, or up high than the ICO.
Activity: 182
I guess because many bounty are using bounty as a means of survivals, some use it to pay their bills and take care of their needs, so once they get the bounty tokens, they will sell it immediately and convert it to fiat and take care of their needs. 
Pages:
Jump to: