Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 54. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Not just all bounty hunter selling immediately the reward they received in a campaign,but one of the main reason I see why bounty hunter selling there reward they want a quick money (maybe payment for expenses) and mostly some campaign take a month before the campaign end & distributing the token so meaning some participant are impatient.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Maybe because of they need that money or they afraid if the token price going to dump. I'm a new bounty hunter (doing if I have a free time) and I hold my tokens until the price is same as like ICO because my friends said that usually tokens price can 2x 3x or more than from ICO price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
I am as a person who has received income from bounty campaigns argues that the number of people who immediately sell their tokens because maybe they are in need of money and indeed the bounty campaign is their main job. I am also like that, but if I do not rush in need of money then I will wait for the token price to exceed ICO price so I feel more benefit from my hard work. All decisions are in your hands, you alone know the best for you. So whenever you sell that token, it's your best time and that's the fortune God gave you. So be grateful.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
Most bounty hunters sell their tokens because they've waited patiently for their reward to came. They are excited and in need of money, so they sell it immediately.

Some tokens are not worth selling at the moment when they go public. If you feel or know that the project is quite promising, I would not sell the tokens along with all the hunter tokens. The course at this point the lowest, and that means you're missing potential profit in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
because blunty hunters try to make it as a job. like they cash out as soon as they can do. but it is ridiculous actually because most of time they sell for cheap and people collect from them below ico price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Most bounty hunters sell their tokens because they've waited patiently for their reward to came. They are excited and in need of money, so they sell it immediately.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
There are many reasons.Not everyone sells everything.But most people do.Since I prefer to get paid or to keep the tokens and prospectively high-end coins,I personally also very rare that tokens leave!

That's right not everyone is selling the tokens. Personally I sell the tokens of projects who I do not believe. For some projects I feel that I am a part of the community. Because of that reason I do not sell the tokens. Therefore are there some coins who give rewards for holding the coins, like Docademic.
Good thing that you are doing that, some projects are really in the process of developing and even in slow pace they are able to progress so even holding it for long term, it w will bring good outcome in terms of profits, those newbies or just aiming for quick profits are the one who just dumped coins after receiving but those who knows how to read and understand will be able to hold and wait for the full blast of the project/tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
There are many reasons.Not everyone sells everything.But most people do.Since I prefer to get paid or to keep the tokens and prospectively high-end coins,I personally also very rare that tokens leave!

That's right not everyone is selling the tokens. Personally I sell the tokens of projects who I do not believe. For some projects I feel that I am a part of the community. Because of that reason I do not sell the tokens. Therefore are there some coins who give rewards for holding the coins, like Docademic.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Many people with different opinions. People have different reasons why they sell immediately. It can be because they are in need of the money or may sell them in exchange of different coin or maybe the price is favourable in exchange. Different people with different thoughts.
Activity: 140

The main reason is the fall in the value of the token (gradual, but in most cases inevitable). Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
Activity: 1
Some of these tokens fail, if you hold them for a long time. That's why, bounty hunters sell immediately. I think they should hold for some time to realize the actual worth of token.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
From what I've been natural that many participants when getting their token directly sell it. And I myself also soon sold it because of the need for living expenses. Only coins that have the potential for good that I keep and for the long term.
Activity: 504
If I were the main reason because it is in need of money. In addition, because I see also that the rewards I get will not have a great future. Thus, I usually immediately sell the tokens I got.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Most bounty campaign paid by tokens. Usually, the token price is difficult to back to ICO price.
So, its better sell it when first listing at big exchanges.
Activity: 442
Maybe they have been rewarded for their survival, but I think they are all without vision. The bounty coins are very valuable for long-term holding.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
trying to sell quickly when prices were high before the price still fell below the ICO. This is too hasty and certainly ineffective to be earning great in the bounty. Although down better holds some months until the price back up to exceed the price of the ICO.
Activity: 322
The main reason is they like to get instant rewards for this and some are scared to go down about the token prices. Most of the bounty hunters do this bounty campaigns as their full time job and they need money as soon as possible. Some bounty hunters like to convert that token into a popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins and ETH.  When the coin is listed initially the value is always high and they can get a good profit if they sell it. So most of them like to get that benefit.
Activity: 98
The free bounty is something that can be held over a long period of time, not the encryption that you pay for. Many low-cost encryption can be held over a long period of time.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think it's to do with the fact that many projects once released on the stock exchange immediately drop in price, and it makes no sense to wait until it make who is on the other. You need to sell at the highest price as quickly as possible, then you will not regret about something in the future
Pages:
Jump to: