Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 51. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think that, bounty hunter get their profit from promote, and not from holding. So they doesn't care if they sell immediately and also some of them worry if the price will go down if they doesn't sell it immediately.
Activity: 196
The gift delivery from the gift campaign is the hope that the participants are waiting for. Usually the participants immediately sell their prizes in the crypto.they want to immediately enjoy their work in the gift campaign.
Activity: 75
Not all bounty hunters will sell their coins when they first get a bounty. What you are saying is that in most cases they will do this because the way in which bounty hunters get coins does not require money. They are obtained through labor, so they would rather immediately convert the coins into cash just as if they had received wages.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Bounty hunter doesn't care about the project, all that they are after is the money. This reason alone, makes them dump their tokes as soon as they are paid after the tokensale. To me personally, I would like projects to start paying bounty hunters in ETH to avoid massive token dumps of their projects after the ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I am doing that because everyone else is doing the same thus pushing the price down,you can see that at the same date when bounties are distributed price usualy goes down 30-50% so why not sell my bounty on start and buyback those coins at lower prices?This way i can still keep my coins and earn some $ from it
copper member
Activity: 196
Not all sell, but many who sell do so because of some reasons or the other. Some are just selfish and that's why they sell. Everyone has his own reasons
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Thats why they are called bounty hunters, theyre just for the money in it. Maybe they really need cash so they easily dump the coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Bounty hunters are always getting the stick but we tend to forget about those who invested in private sale and pre ICO with bogus bonuses that sell their millions of tokens immediately after ICO to recoup their invested amout. Instead we blame bounty hunters who have to wait for some weeks to months after ICO to be paid by then the big investors have already dumped their tokens.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Why do we choose to be a bounty hunter instead of a trader? Because we are not willing to take the risk of trading, selling coins for rewards immediately is because it is safer to do so. If you hold one more day, you will be involved in investing for a day!
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
There are many projects that are better to sell tokens at once. Time is hard going and not everyone can survive in the market. If the project is promising and it has a future, it is better to buy coins after entering the exchange, since the price can be cheaper than it was on the ICO
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
In such a weak market as now you need to sell immediately your bounty rewards, otherwise then you can stay with a very small amount of money.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
Be happy =)
This option is suitable when not sure about the campaign. Give that would get at least something. When the project is serious, it is better to wait a few months and get a profit much higher
Activity: 126
In my opinion, maybe they sell immediately after receiving coins because they do not want to hold the old coins. They may also fear, if the coin is lost from the market
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
Well, after some project we've waited like 3 months to get the reward. A bit of annoying, you know. I can never be sure if I get my reward soon and this may cause my overall impression. Maybe I don't wanna deal with those guys any longer, so... Also what happened to me is just an urgent need in the family, and we got our funds out of pockets. Tho usually, I hold a few dozens just to see how far the price will go. 
Activity: 30
bitcoin first, and next is ethereum
Activity: 336
now the market is not stable, and if the coin is immediately traded and at a good price, it is sometimes better to sell, at least half, since you do not know further whether the price will fall or not.
Activity: 114
Generally do mostly only beginners. Those who have long been on the forum normally keep my coins longer. In my purse there are tokens which have more than a year there. And I'm still thinking of selling them or not.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
Usually, bounty hunters want a quick profit, so they support any campaign whether the project has a future or not, so when the campaign ends they don't bother to see if the project is going well or not and just dump to earn a quick buck.

Not only, of course you are right, they want quick money, but they are also do not believe in future and this push them to sell all bounty rewards immediately.
Activity: 456
Hunters who sell bounty coins immediately are the ones who are looking to make quick bucks and they don't care about the project. What you should do is just hold it until it booms. Check all the whitepapers and act accordingly which means if you believe in it hold it, if not then sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
their fear and panic at the time because they have suggested that the price will drop far below the ICO when the coin enters the market and those paid from the bounty. of course, this is also a way of anticipation but wrong. If they want to hold for a bit longer then I'm sure the price was far below the ICO will back high again could even exceed the value of the ICO. so the bounty hunter better holds and don't rush to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: