Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 49. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
i think bounty hunter is just work for getting paid.
not buy tokens from that project.
so they think if the project has paid them and the token already have exchanger.
thats time to sell all the token.
but some hunter still holding the token if they trust the tokens of that project will blowing up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Most bounty hunters sell the coin because they do not take time to study the true potentials of the coin before participating in the bounty. They tend to sell for cheap prices and move on to other bounties. Others intend to do day-trading with the coin as they believe the initial phases of a coin listed new on the market is full of fluctuations, a good ground for the day-traders.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
the average bounty hunter is only tempted by the income or prize given after following a week of bounty, even months. That's why when the token directly into the exchange market, they rush to sell tokennya so that it can be used as real money. And the average of those afraid when the newly entered exchange direct price dropped dramatically and eventually they do not want to be patient with holding his token in the wallet for too long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
There can be a lot of several reason why they sell if maybe they sell it immediately because they feel it would dump or maybe they want to get the profits and turn it to fiat or other coins like ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
because the hunters are afraid if the token prices will go down. And they expect that when entering the market can simply sell the coin at a high price. And I think the market will be crowded with such conditions. And I will keep my coins with a long period of time because of the price will be higher again on top of the price of the ICO.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
The whole bounty hunter dumping is a big illusion; a lie to be exact. To lump everyone into a entire group and assume they all behave the same way is stereotypical and the basis of the argument of most racists. How would you feel if people said all Indians are trolls (ease if getting multiple SIMs), eat curry, and don’t use deodorant? It would be a terrible assumption, wouldn’t it. The whole bounty hunter dumping lie was started by a few projects looking for an excuse to delay release of tokens and cover insider trading (dumping); and a bunch of muppets just lapped it up. Unfortunately, we live in an egocentric society that gratifies itself by looking down on others.
Activity: 182
Because in a bear market, if you don't sell it immediately, the price will be lower. But in the bull market, the longer the price, the higher the price. So selling it early can get the most profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
the answer is very clear that because they need money to pay for their daily needs such as eating, drinking or can be to support their family...
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
I think they sell immediately because its price will go down much after the allocation is complete. I held more than $ 3k5 OMX and I was very disappointed that its price has now gone down a lot. My current amount is now $ 900. So we should not hold them, sell them immediately.
Activity: 168
Why do the bounty hunters are always hunters? Because they only sold quickly, they did not get the final value of the project, they used only the very little money they had to spend, and they missed the future. So you need to keep doing bounty.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Scared to be left by price. Scared for the price go dumo and the token reward become worthless. We can balme them because reward isnt free. Like investor bounty hunter do advertisement to promote the ICO as a reward they will be paid through tokens. Its their right wehter they hold it or not. If the project had a good strategy so everything willve alright even hunters sell immediately
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
theyre dumping it immediately for profit, then buy something and never get rich. lol.
Activity: 238
Some bounty hunters are dumping money for profit. They may not know that the project has good potential.

I think the token is best held for more than 6 months to sell it.
Activity: 65
Because bounty hunters use work to obtain tokens instead of investing in money, they are more willing than direct investors to turn it into cash, rather than long-term consideration of value investing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
We have to understand that a lot of bounty hunters joins some project to earn rewards. They see bounty hunts as a job and are in for the money. They immediately sell their tokens upon receiving it not taking into consideration whether the tokens they receive might go higher if they hold for a while simply because they needed the money.
Activity: 98
Bounty hunters choose to avoid risk. In other words, the coin price can increase as the time goes by but if they sell it immediately although they might not be able to enjoy bigger value but avoiding the risk of value decreasing.
Activity: 289

The reason here is likely to be one this total lack of money from them and they sell because of this if they had them then they certainly kept them for a long time and did not immediately drain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Most sell their coins as soon as it goes to the exchange, because there is a fear that the coin will fall in price, and in order not to lose money, traders immediately merge it
Activity: 182

In my own experience, I immediately sell my tokens right after I received my tokens because I really need money. I don't care what is the current price of the token. My mind is already set to sell. Well some decisions are right because the price of the coin goes down so I have no regret with it but one of the token i earned rises and I regret it so much. I have read so many threads about holding and maybe I have to listen to them but not all the times because not all coins rises
Activity: 171
Now there are a lot of newbies in the bounty who want to get a reward for their work, which they did for several weeks or months. And there are is a lot of skam in the bounty, many are afraid that the project will not last long and the tokens will depreciate.
Pages:
Jump to: