Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 50. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Not all bounty Hunters sell their altcoins immediately upon receipt . Some of them are able to hold up to the right moment
Activity: 155
Because their main task is to earn . The faster the profit the better
Activity: 141
I don't understand why bounty hunters can't hold either ... once they get the coins, they sell them right away and dump the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
The most common reason why bounty hunters are immediately selling their tokens on crypto exchanges when they already received is they really need money to provide their needs and satisfy their wants. There are other reason why they sell it, they are trying to predict that the market of those ICO tokens are going to dump once it is listed on crypto exchanges.
Activity: 241
It's easy to explain why bounty hunters always sell pennies they get instantly. Because the road as when the tokens are distributed, at that point it is considered to be the highest value of it. However, there are many who worry and sell out making its price go down. So every bounty hunter always thinks that they should sell when they get tokens
Activity: 112
theyre dumping it immediately for profit, they do not think of the great project of the coin. id rather hodl mine cause i receive it free from rewards.

You don't receive for free. You put an investments as well. You time and effort to promote the project. The reason might be they don't want the tokens to sell out on a lower price and might be afraid that the project might not go well as planned and turn into scam.
Activity: 60
Because it happens that as soon as you get your tokens then the price for them falls almost twice and then you earn very little, I certainly wait a bit before selling for the price to return at least to the price of ICO and then sell it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think not all bounty hunters will do that, those who sell immediately may have some reason like bothering money or results in being able to want to re-invest in ICO

They sell immediately their tokens because the reward is like a salary after work have done. It is like a payday that needs to be cash out immediately. Some are selling their reward because of lack of potential of the coin and buy another coin that they believe is worthy of long term.
Activity: 280
Perhaps they are trying to protect themselves against the uselessness of these tokens. I personally do not see any benefit in this, but everyone has their own strategy. I would hold them for a while and wait for the release of these tokens to the exchange, and then sell them more expensive and get a profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
by and large, the main thing to earn and have time to withdraw toxins, because most of the tokens that come modest
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Many want instant rewards for their work . But it is better to maintain the coins for a while and you can increase profits at times more. It attracts me more
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
Users many times don't get the stakes or these are quite low yet that's bounty hunt and we may obtain more in another occasion.
Activity: 406
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
I know a lot of bounty hunters. And most of them hold at least half of the earned coins if the project is good. In addition, bounty hunters try to carefully choose projects, because they spend a lot of time on them. However, even modest-looking projects can give a good profit in the long term. I believe that the main sales after the ICO come from investors who received bonus tokens. Bounty hunters usually have up to 5% of all tokens on their hands, which will not affect their price much. Basically, free coins are sold by people who do not care about the development of the project. It is important for them to earn some money. However, after a while they start to regret that they sold at a low price. I know a lot of people.
Activity: 406
For many bounty hunters, participation in bounty companies is primarily their earnings. That's why they almost immediately merge their coins. But this is not always far-sighted.
Activity: 143
The simple answer is bounty hunters don't believe in the project and will dump it for a stable currency like Ether or Bitcoins which is more profitable to hold than a fresh coins that is struggling for competition with bigger coins.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
They likely recognize that most altcoins are decreased price on alternate or after the ico ends, so that they won't take a risk for waiting and maintaining the tokens. Their decision promoting tokens without delay is right than protecting and waiting the excellent day. It is better to sell and maintain secure at the pockets. I individually skilled maintaining and waiting, at the end that there was no cost for my coin
Activity: 322
I think, Numerous are offering out in light of the fact that they need to procure cash and purchase coins with coinage classifications that are as of now known. They consider the new ICO coins to be excessively hazardous in the event that they are held too long in light of the fact that there is a possibility to fall in cost. New coins are in danger of falling in cost can even vanish in market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I used to keep the prize I got, but now I realize it's right to sell because the prices are falling very fast and never return to the cost of the ICO
Activity: 252
Many need money. And this is their only earnings. Therefore, they immediately sell their coins. But many sell specifically because they know that the price will fall. And after the price drops they buy again !
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
There are two main reasons for that. First, they have been waiting for a few weeks and they want their money. Second, a lot of ICOs are going down after a listing so they want to get out.
Pages:
Jump to: