Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 48. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
When bounty hunter recieved their token in the ICo campaign that they are already participated, they sell their reward immediately when it also the token was already on exchange. It is because they don't want to hold their token if it is has a small amount they sell is quickly before the price of the token will become lower. So bounty hunters do this decision when they think it is good for them.
Activity: 84
The main reason on why bounty hunters sell immediately the rewards is because they have been waiting for so long already and they may be afraid that the money will be lost because of the hackers. We can't blame them because they've been waiting for so long for this reward.
Activity: 29
In my own opinion, everyone would have their own different reasons for selling their own immediately on hitting exchange. Some is just for them to be Xchange for FIAT immediately while some have their preferred crypto which they are’ve Been saving so they add to their portfolio
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Not all bounty hunters are selling immediately their bounty rewards and some of them are keep holding their rewards and wait for the best price in the market to gain more profit in their holding bounty rewards and they believe that the price of that coin are goes high in the long run.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Bounty Hunters have many reasons and goals, many of whom to get capital for real-world ventures so they will instantly sell the rewards, but there are also bounty hunters learning about crypto that they can get more money by storing rewards they get from bounty over a longer period of time.
Activity: 140
Doesn't surprises me much. In many cases, the bounty rewards are delayed by months. The participants may get their tokens many months after the bounty program actually ends. And if the participant is short of funds, then he will not think twice before off-loading the entire bounty reward in some exchange.

For me its a case to case basis. It depends on how an individual set their goals,for some who like instant cash the sell it right away. Other reason is they are worried when market go down and afraid they lost so much if they hold it for a long time that's why they give up and sell it.
Activity: 84

I think the bounty hunters, after they get tokens, will sell them immediately because they do not have the patience to wait for the token to rise higher, and they want to enjoy the effort. when doing bounty for a long time.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
because the average of the campaign participants makes bounty the main job, that's why they immediately sell when they have received tokens, because they need money for their daily needs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
theyre dumping it immediately for profit, they do not think of the great project of the coin. id rather hodl mine cause i receive it free from rewards.

You can't blame them maybe because they need the money for their urgent needs to think that they join the bounty to be workers but not to be an investors that will hold their coins for a long term but i have also observed many times that even the bounty was not yet distribute but the price is already dumping meaning the investors are already selling too so therefore it will be unfair if all of the blame  are shall only be for the hunters.
Activity: 168
I just participate in projects that I think are good, and do rewards promotion, and then hold up to the price increase, because bad rewards are not only a waste of time but the longer the holding time, the lower the price, and of course the quickest to sell.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
I'm a bounty hunter but i never sell immediately after i receive my rewards. I wait until the token be traded on big exchange first, then i sell my token at price that i think it's good enough. Most of bounty hunters sell immediately because they don't pay fiat or crypto for that token, so they don;t care too much about price.
Activity: 168
The main task of bounty hunters is to earn money . As a rule, they do not understand the projects
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
I think its because he use something for automatically doing bounty job.
No hard work, sell at any price
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
I'm sure they know what's best for them, and they're ready with all the consequences they'll endure. Some people will make sales of the tokens that he just got it because of some reason like, is in need of money right then, tokens are obtained have a high price, the future prospects of the token are not good, and want to exchange it with another coin away better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
It can only be said that most bounty hunters sell their tokens at the first time, but not everyone does it. If you have a good quality project, the longer it will be, the more valuable it will be, so this will require you to identify yourself.

yes thats right. the bounty hunter that sells their token immediately are mainly newbies because they did not know that these tokens can have a real value in the future.

newbie bounty hunters will only think about free money and they will prefer to sell everything that they hold just to secure the real cash value of those cryptos. almost all of us who are now veterans in this scene do already experienced that kind of situation . but in the long run , we soon realized that it is actually more benficial to hold a coin for a longer time when compared to selling it too early.
Activity: 154
It can only be said that most bounty hunters sell their tokens at the first time, but not everyone does it. If you have a good quality project, the longer it will be, the more valuable it will be, so this will require you to identify yourself.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Well, because they need money. I'm sure that every bounty hunter follows the bounty program because they need money, even for cash or buy the top listed coins on exchanges. they are also supposed that the price will be lower than ICO, so they are afraid and going to sell the coins always as soon as possible without consideration. It is so sad.

Not all of bounty hunters immediately sell their bounties after receiving. But yes many sell their bounties because it is understood that the price will be lower than the ICO price. I also do that, but I wait for the first pump which is always there when a new coin is listed in any exchange. After the pump the price will be lower than the ICO price.
Activity: 266
There must be a compelling reason why they sell his token. It could be because they see that the token is not the future. Therefore they decided to sell immediately. The other reason, is because they need the money. That's why they sell tokens to immediately get the money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Well, because they need money. I'm sure that every bounty hunter follows the bounty program because they need money, even for cash or buy the top listed coins on exchanges. they are also supposed that the price will be lower than ICO, so they are afraid and going to sell the coins always as soon as possible without consideration. It is so sad.
Activity: 182
If it's based on my experience, then I usually sell quickly because I need the money. It is the strongest reason why I end up selling quickly tokens that I got from the bounty. Because capital is mediocre so inevitably it must be sold.
Pages:
Jump to: