Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 58. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
For newbies it usually happens and there's a lot of reasons for that, first of all some bounty hunters join for a money not for an investment, second, they wait for months to receive it and for it to be listed on an exchange market so they sell it right away (before or after being listed), and last, they think the coin won't get its expected peak price and they don't want to be a bag holder as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

They just sell it because waiting for rewards is too long and it takes time again for them to trade in their coins. That might as well afraid for the scammer.  So they better sell them  while  Its too late to decide. For some reasons  people joined such projects to earn rewards and to have a passive income . Rather to keep their coins upon receiving they really need to sell it  to enjoy the fruit of their hard works.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Many bounty hunters selling their reward token once listed in exchange because they want to convert it inmediately in fiat due to many bounty hunters are considering bounty campaign as their job or source of extra income.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

I think bounty hunters dont have hesitation on exchange of their token because most of them having more token than a regular particapant in a campaign so they already on bigger exchange of their token so they immediately convert it to fiat. That only my theory for that question.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Well, as we are in a state of "a token a day" created, kinda, most of them won't survive months or years after their birth, if the developpers/creators ever reach their goal at all. That is why bounty hunters sell as soon as they get their tokens.
There's also a lil'pump when a token hit an exchange.
Bounty hunters are, by nature, not interested in the projects imho, they would not be "hunters" then if they had an inch of interest.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
They are afraid of dump of the coins so they sell it immediately and one thing is they get money quickly.. And of course for assurance, money don't want loss..
Activity: 140
Some bounty hunters sell off immediately cause of pricing dropping on them and they will not have a tangible profit.
Activity: 182
Not always! For example, when I know that the company is good and will be a success, I leave tokens for a long time, but there are projects in which I am not sure, such tokens I immediately sell, I change to the ether to save capital.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
the reason why they sell immediately their rewards i guess they really need money like emergency purpose
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The main reason on why bounty hunters sell immediately the rewards is because they have been waiting for so long already and they may be afraid that the money will be lost because of the hackers. We can't blame them because they've been waiting for so long for this reward.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
A lot of people suffer from impatience. I use that strategy - I sell a part of tokens when price is appropriate and part of tokens try to hold for months or year. Now I participiate in EON bounty campaign - in some time EON will be based on EOS blockchain. I think it perspective and I will hold it.
Activity: 100
From my point of view, if I get the reward, and I get the reward, I move it to the exchange and I sell it. So I think most people will have the same idea as me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I do not know how the rest of the bounty campaign participants do, but personally I do not sell my coins immediately if the price is lower than the one that was during the ICO. I try to take part in good projects, which I believe in, and I do not want to sell my coins at low prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Once tokens have been sent to a person's wallet, he alone can decide on what to do with that coin; whether to sell or hold. I would prefer to hold but these days, the way coin prices decrease after ICO, i believe that is the reason why most sell immediately instead of holding.
Activity: 34
Bounty hunters choose to avoid risk. In other words, the coin price can increase as the time goes by but if they sell it immediately although they might not be able to enjoy bigger value but avoiding the risk of value decreasing.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Most of the bounty hunters sell their bounty coins when the tokens are listed on the exchange as they work to get the tokens in order to sell them on the exchange for a quick buck and don't wait for the price increase and they even sell below the ICO price many a times. But the best thing would be to sell those coins when they ride above the ICO price and then sell their coins as then they would get the best deal for waiting for the tokens to get listed too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think because they thought if they didn't sell immediately, someone will sell it and price will dump. When price dump pulling others also want to sell and price get lower. So they choose sell immediately and if they think it is good project, they will buy back later.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The most reasons of some bounty hunters sell out their coins right away after distribution and on exchange is that they are afraid the the coin price will drop easily. They will prefer to make it for cash and buy some goods in the real world. Alternatively, they are willing to sell them and move it to the altcoins to invest.
Activity: 68
because the bounty hunters do not want to lose if the tokens received and then hold in advance even decrease in price, so the bounty hunters as soon as possible to sell tokens received from bounty campaign when the tokens or coins entered into the exchange
Activity: 224
Because usually the price of coins will decline after the ICO process ends, so they are afraid if the coins they get it will decline further. They are also afraid if their coins cannot develop well and also have no good prospects in the future. They want to exchange the coin with another more valuable coin. In addition, the reasons may also be based on the emergency needs that must be met at that time.
Pages:
Jump to: