Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 59. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Because many bounty hunters want to get a quick profit and do not want to wait. In general, there is something in this, because as practice shows in recent months - coins when they go to the exchange give a certain growth, and then very much falls in price.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Personally, I do not always immediately sell if the project shows that he is perpetually a coin you can hold for future growth. But basically you need to sell right away, while the price is normal, because basically the coin is quickly valued
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
because that is the one fastest way to make money after they recieve some. I dont know some of thier reasong maybe to buy good coins and gain more profits, but some the actually sell those token and soon after they sell they wait for the dip to buy again the same coin they dump and wait again for another ATH to gain more profit

thats not even fast because you did already wait for months before youd finally recieve your coins from that bounty. theres no fast money or easy money here in crypto because all of them needs an effort and patience. anyway , as a bounty hunter myself. i do self my coins immediately after i recieve them because i badly need money all the time due to the reason that i dont have a regular job offline. as of now i stil depend on the crypto or on the bounties that ive joined.

but not all of the bounty hunters are i think will do same as what ive do because not all of them are poor. some of them do have other income sources aside from earning on bounties , so i guess they did not sell their coins too early. instead they'l wait for a longer time or when the coins have fully matured.
Another reason is most of the bounty rewards lose their value when time passes by. It is very seldom that an altcoin would surpassed a huge dump like ethereum, believe me many altcoins have tried already. I also sell my rewards but not all of them, I only sell a portion of it then I hold so if ever the price rise I would still have some coins for me to sell.

I recommend finding a solid job, depending on cryptos for income is not right because our market is very volatile. Even if you have so many cryptos, if the market price is not good you won't like to sell it.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Because they think practically....  It is better for them to have the reward on their hand rather than holding it for long time without assurance....  If they get their rewards immediately they can used it in there life..... But for me it is not good to be a panic seller....  If you can control yourself....  Control it better strategy is to hold it until the price will pump rather than getting it too early....
Activity: 168
I think, if they need money immediately, this may be the reason. But I noticed that the last ICO preferred to distribute tokens to hunters but the tokens would have a big drop after the hunters dumped them but sometimes the hunters regretted selling because they did not expect the tokens to increase greatly.

Activity: 242
Merit: 13
One of those reasons is the fact that most of those coins are always delayed, so they'll think they've waisted enough time already. Some other sell because they need the cash at that particular time and have no other option than to sell.
Activity: 322
Maybe they need some urgent income from it. It also depends upon the tokens they are dealing with. As some of the Bounties take too long  to reward you. Some sell them so they can invest into more good coins  like BTC, ETH etc. Different hunters have different thoughts.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Some even sell and invest in coin that are stable and has better potentials than the initial. Some other sell because they need the cash at that particular time and have no other option than to sell.To me, the reason for them selling immediately they receive reward might be due to the kind of project they are into or how long it took them to get the reward thereby loosing trust in such project as the price might fall and they do no want to run at loss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Theyre dumping it immediately for profit, people want an instant reward and they transfer their coins into fiast money; or they exchange the received tokens into a preferred coins like BTC, ETH, etc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Some factors behind this condition may be:
- They need the cash sooner or coins to buy other altcoins on the listing (top 20 coins)
- They are afraid of losing the opportunity to sell the coin when the price is normal
- They may not believe that the coin can be developed.
Whatever the reasons or factors, it may make the price of the coin dropped easily from the ICO distribution. In my opinion, it is better to analyze and consider first the decision.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
Only inexperienced Bounty hunters sell tokens immediately. Those who have long been involved in bounty campaigns know many cases when at first the price was very low but then it increased in several times. And in order not to regret the lost profit, experienced Bounty hunters hold tokens for a long time.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
It's depends on the bounty hunter, but the main reason why they sell after be listed on exchange is they want money from their efforts. some are holding their coins and waiting for prices to rise after bounty hunter sells their coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Yes many bounty hunters sell it immediately once it hits exchange to convert it to fiat or they convert it to their favourite coins.

There are only few Bounty hunters those hold for long terms.

I am also a bounty hunter but i hold coins for long term.
Activity: 93
Maybe because distribution of tokens is always delay sometimes months i guess they need funds or something for their daily expenses and bills. instant reward
Activity: 118
In my opinion, bounty hunters sell these in hope of a good payout. Also sometimes the bounty is delayed by many projects which forces someone to sell as they lose faith. Currently, the market situation is also not good. I personally hold my bounties for long term.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, many are selling out because they want to earn money and buy coins with coinage categories that are already known.
They consider the new ICO coins to be too risky if they are held too long because there is a potential to fall in price.
New coins are at risk of falling in price can even disappear from the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
because that is the one fastest way to make money after they recieve some. I dont know some of thier reasong maybe to buy good coins and gain more profits, but some the actually sell those token and soon after they sell they wait for the dip to buy again the same coin they dump and wait again for another ATH to gain more profit

thats not even fast because you did already wait for months before youd finally recieve your coins from that bounty. theres no fast money or easy money here in crypto because all of them needs an effort and patience. anyway , as a bounty hunter myself. i do self my coins immediately after i recieve them because i badly need money all the time due to the reason that i dont have a regular job offline. as of now i stil depend on the crypto or on the bounties that ive joined.

but not all of the bounty hunters are i think will do same as what ive do because not all of them are poor. some of them do have other income sources aside from earning on bounties , so i guess they did not sell their coins too early. instead they'l wait for a longer time or when the coins have fully matured.
Activity: 280
Maybe the reason they join a bounty and do tasks is to earn everytime they finish the bounty ends. There are people who really dont hold on coins and just sell them once they receive there hard earned rewards.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
personally, I think, In many cases, bounty prizes are delayed by the month. Participants can get their tokens for months after the reward program is completely over. And if the participant is underfunded. Then he will not think twice before canceling all the prizes they have already redeemed.

I think because the bounty rewards are given delay always, maybe that is why the hunters do sell it immediately because of the need of funds that they are expecting from their bounty rewards.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Base on my own opinion, everyone would have their own different reasons for selling their own immediately on hitting exchange. Some is just for them to be Xchange for FIAT immediately while some have their preferred crypto which they are’ve Been saving so they add to their portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: