Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 61. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
One of the main reasons for the sale is that the coin in the first hours of pumping very high price increases almost 30% -50%. But then falls into the bottom. And if you want to earn as an investor, then please develop your own strategy and make a table of keeping the tokens. And think about the future and the relevance of the project before putting it on the stock exchange. Some coins simply fall to zero and become without meaning.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

It is precisely because the project progress is not good enough thus many bounty hunters are dumping coin as soon as it is listed on a exchange site. However if the ICO reaches hard cap you'll see most of the bounty hunters will not dump but rather will wait for good exchange site before they will dump the coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I believe that another reason why bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately after receiving them is that there are now a lot of coins that, after entering the exchange, lose their value and can not be restored for a long time. Some people do not want to wait and immediately sell, and for example invest their money in projects they believe in. I know people who put all their money into Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
Bounty Hunters sell their tokens immediately because they work in bounty for a long time so they can't wait to get their rewards and rewards of most of bounties get too late to come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Each person has his own personal reasons for selling the earned tokens. But I believe that this is explained by the fact that all bounty hunters participate simultaneously in a large number of bounty campaigns and getting tokens from all these projects it is easier for them to simply sell their tokens and not delve into the essence of each project, do not read the roadmap, do not follow the news because having more than 100 different tokens to learn each one will just take a long time.
Activity: 5
More often than not, people will sell their bounty tokens immediately if they don'r believe in the project.
I will be receiving FanChain tokens at the conclusion of their crowd sale @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fanchain-by-sportscastr-backed-by-ex-nba-commish-david-stern-nflpa-4423520
I will not be selling the tokens, because I think FanChain is a seriously awesome project and as a big NBA fan, I'm eager to see it's launch and the possibility of getting paid to commentate for my professional sports teams.   

Excited to have you on our team. We're definitely in this for the long-haul as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Several people, most especially bounty hunters, will have their different reasons for dumping their tokens early. First, i think this is very common among those who have not spent much time in the space or for those that have just started in couple of months ago. Also, there are some who choose the token they hold. They sell too early in order to use the proceed from bounty to get the coins of their choice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Its not known exactly why Bounty hunters have a tendency to sell off a soon as the rewards have been distributed, Mos have an excuse that they need the money, but again we all and some of these bounty tokens can be very valuable, hold them long enough and you will be richer than you possibly thought, Dumping of these coins most of  the times lead to a serious drop in value or price of the coin they are selling as it increases the supply in the market with a little demand, However if the coin is as good then the value always bounces back
Activity: 280
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Most of them want to quickly enjoy their work. So without thinking they immediately sell it without thinking of the impact of what they have done. But in fact it is their right to sell it or not. It is a pity if they are willing to support a project that has given him a token by holding it.
Activity: 85
Actually it depends on the person if he is really good on looking at the coin like you are always reading the platform before selling and in this way you can determine if the coin is really good for long term investment or not.
Activity: 153
Sometimes this is priavilno solution because after the end of the ICO the price of these coins is exceptionally falling.
A recent example is the dragon and amon.
Those who managed to sell saved 75% of their money.
Activity: 532
Bounty hunters are eager to sell their reward tokens to gain profit as fast as they can. They are called early dumpers which dump their token once it has a value. They afraid that the token they hold would be non valuable. Being a bounty hunter is really hard too so they want to be sure that they got something in exchange of the effort they exerted on that following projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

Most of bounty hunters tend to have quick profits rather than long-term investing. Some of them are only interested in making living from bounty programs. This can be a wrong decision to some extent as they sell the money they receive in low prices. Moreover, many bounty hunters don't have concise knowledge of the token-related projects they participate in their programs.

Activity: 308
Merit: 8
Most of the bounty hunters are professional  who earns their living on bounty hunting. This reason account mostly why they sell off their token once they receive it and it is already listed. I think it will be helpful if the project owners will pay hunters with Ethereum instead of their token. This will help the coin to asserts its own strength in the market.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
it depends to bounty hunters. Me as a bounty hunter i do not sell my tokens when i receive it. I hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. It is really hard to wait but there's nothing comes great when you rush it. It is really need to takes time and i am just here waiting for the opportunity and the chance to sell it at my set goal. because i have many things to do in that money.  I am seeking and pursuing for another project. and i will earn my tokens soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
I am a bounty hunter and I hold most of my tokens; all their price drop after some time on exchanges so the last tokens I got I have to sell as fast as I can above ICO price.
From recent trends, it looks like it is the best thing to do in order to get maximum reward.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Generally do mostly only beginners. Those who have long been on the forum normally keep my coins longer. In my purse there are tokens which have more than a year there. And I'm still thinking of selling them or not.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
in the first for them even the smallest profit is a profit, since they did not invest anything in the project
Activity: 103
Because many hunters don't believe in the project. Some don't even know anything about the project except that they're doing bounty
Activity: 518
Because it's always in the distribution of tokens hunters , always going the fall of , all want to pull more with this course
Pages:
Jump to: