Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 60. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Not if the coin wasn't listed in anywhere else, they will not sell if the coin not listed in any exchange. That's why it is a good thing if the coin was hold or lock to prevent massive selling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
personally, I think, In many cases, bounty prizes are delayed by the month. Participants can get their tokens for months after the reward program is completely over. And if the participant is underfunded. Then he will not think twice before canceling all the prizes they have already redeemed.

Activity: 686
Merit: 39
It's either they need money or want to sell while it still has high price before being dumped. I personally sell my bounty tokens rightaway and buy back at lower price. For example, today bob token is listed on hotbit and i sold mine immediately at 0.00008 eth and you know what? now the price is at around 0.00003 eth and i already bought back at that price.
Activity: 79
because that is the one fastest way to make money after they recieve some. I dont know some of thier reasong maybe to buy good coins and gain more profits, but some the actually sell those token and soon after they sell they wait for the dip to buy again the same coin they dump and wait again for another ATH to gain more profit
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

I think all of these reasons together let them selling the tokes as soon as they get it. I believe that the reason number one is the fear that these coins will lose in price, and they will not get enough money.
Activity: 98
Because many people do not believe in the projects in which they participate.  Considered solely from the point of view quickly Sirotka. That's why they throw everything off.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
because most tokens will be worthless. except for projects whose teams are solid. p
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
There could be several reasons for this: people want an instant reward and they transfer their coins into fiat money; or they exchange the received tokens into a preferred coins like BTC, ETH, etc.
I dont think many bounty hunter transfer their token into fiat. Hunters just prefer good coin like etherium or bitcoin.
They sell it just in exchange to get etherium or bitcoin because those two coin are the best to hold. Good coin is we want.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
From experience I think its mainly due to the fear of its value falling after the exchange has open...
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
I think most people involve in bounty are those people needed the money the most immediately. Like me I'm not an investor, I'm a bounty hunter and I require money because I don't have regular means of income. What do you think would be my option if I receive the token, I have to have funds for the family and the only option I have is to encash my reward. It's because of need and not because of grid. That's for me but I don't know of the others.
Activity: 266
bounty hunters are first to dump in exchange once they are listed the main reason why bounty hunters sell coins in the exchange are they converts tokens to other crypto currency like Neo or Eth
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
Some of them just dump bounty tokens asap.
But smarter ones short them, other words: sell and later buy back on the dips, leaving a bit of BTC or ETH in the pocket. Wink
This strategy is quite handy nowadays while market is bearish.  
Activity: 14
Because they need money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
This is because most bounty hunters really need money and they can not wait to wait, many discussions in this forum that make bounty as the main job so that when they receive reward then they immediately sell.
Activity: 93
I think people sell immediately their bounty reward simply because they really need the money right away. They dont want the risk that their bounty rewards value might decrease so they want to sell it as quickly as possible. I usually wait after one month before I sell my bounty rewards. After that, whatever happens I sell it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think because people are shortsighted and want to make a profit here and now without thinking about what kind of benefits they can get in the future. There are still people for whom the campaign bounty is the main source of income. Such people need to pay for housing and buy food. Not everyone can wait for the growth of Crypto-currency, so they sell them right after they are received.
Activity: 88
Most of the bounty hunters already has some plan about investing in altcoins, so due to insufficient capital they'll rather participate in bounty to raise some fund in other to invest in their choice, hence they sell their reward immediately.
Merit: 105
Most of the bounty hunters are not interested in long term investing in my opinion. They have been working for weeks and want to get some reward for their effort.
Activity: 116
Not all bounty hunters sell their earned tokens immediately. Those who sell their tokens immediately - these are mostly newcomers who want to get fast, but little money. And those who are cleverer keep their tokens in perspective.
Activity: 238
The main reason what I see is they want to take the money they've earned as some hunters do bounty as an extra income. There is a chance that price go down after few days or so. So hunters don't want tot see this and they sell those immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: