Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 63. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
They do bounties for meaningless projects they don't believe in, plus they need to get paid for their time and work so they cash out.
If you look at the failure rate of ico's from 2017 I can see why.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
People have different reasons why they sell immediately. They do not want the time they spend in bounty to be useless. Keeping and selling the token wisely will be better for the chance of this token to rise up.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
Because bounty hunters have their own principles. If they feel there is a good project. then they will definitely do hold. Yes we sometimes blame them for doing dumps on coins. but yes this is crypto. unexpected.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
Each hunter himself chooses which strategy to choose in the market. some sell all coins at once. Some hold until the road map is completed. Some sell the part, but leave the other part. I think the latest strategy is the most promising.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Because bounty hunters do not have confidence in projects. They immediately sell their coins, because they prefer to immediately get their money for the work done and not take risks.
Activity: 462
To do contrary to this assumption, many people that receive bounty reward rarely sell their token immediately especially if the token has a good potential in the future. I for one do not sell immediately, I like to see how project turn out in the future.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think they want to get money right away, or if they see that the project is not looking to immediately sell at a higher cost
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Maybe they're in desperate needs of money and they can only rely on what they can get from bounties. Some also want to grab the chance when the value pumped and never look back again (no ragrets. Lol). I think everyone have their own good reasons why they will sell.
Activity: 240
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Probably some sell their tokens after they received it because of the need for money. And bounty hunters has been already waiting for months to receive the their tokens. But I know some bounty hunters who patiently wait until the price goes up.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
That is just one more of the myths of the ICOs. Not all bounty hunters sell immediately, sometimes we hodl if we believe in the project. Personally, I like keeping at least half of the tokens unless is clearly a bad ICO.
Activity: 196
Bounty hunters sell immediately the rewards they have received from bounty campaigns simply because they don't want the value of that certain token will go down deeply.Anyway the rewards they got are already a sure money and have nothing to lose.
Activity: 107
Because for many Hunters it's free money and they dont care about project and idea. They just get the tokens and sell off. Dont forget that much people do many bounty campaigns at a same time and they simply dont have a time to be waiting for a project to rise in value if its tokens. But in my opinion Hunters are not a big problem, much bigger problem are "investors" who register with multiply accounts, and sell all tokens that they got much bonus after when they make some profits.
Activity: 238
It's depend on bounty participators senior bounty participator never sell immediately or hold. They monitor market project and wait major exchange.Daily come new participator actually they sell immediately they have no experience in crypto world.But some time it's good decision to sell immediately.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
There are a lot of reasons why the sold tokens early but the most common are they want quick cash. Not all bounty participants easily dump tokens, just like me Id like selling above ICO price or wait for good price before offloading some of my holdings. I made some mistakes selling too early before, and will never do that again thats why I keep holding.
Activity: 266
Because anybody doesn't know will be that teamwork or teamscam. Better sell your tokens just they came out on an exchange.
Activity: 210
they do it because the market is currently unstable (their reward may eventually fall in price)
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi it depends of the project, look i'm doing OAX bounty, and i'm going to hold, because of the project which has bright future i think
Activity: 196
To me, the reason for them selling immediately they receive reward might be due to the kind of project they are into or how long it took them to get the reward thereby loosing trust in such project as the price might fall and they do no want to run at loss. Some even sell and invest in coin that are stable and has better potentials than the initial.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Because this is how the employee mentality works.
If you are getting paid for your work, then you don't care about the future returns or ROI. Bounty hunters are like employees who get paid for their work and hence, they usually cash out the amount as they don't care about the long term prospective. While if you have invested in an ICO, you look for ROI and future prospects.

But bounty hunters aren't investors.
Activity: 224
It depends if they sell it immediately because some bounty hunters sell it instantly because they only have little holdings. But there is also some bounty hunter and invested in the ICO project, they have much bigger holdings so they hold it for future ney income.
Pages:
Jump to: