Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 68. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 3
I think it is beacuse a lot of tokens are useless, if you don't sell it immediately, the price will go to bottom.

And maybe the second reason is that when people join a bounty they feel it like a join to get back expected returns.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Not always and not all. The hunters usually sell from the coins, which according to them there is no future and even better to get something now, than to have a dead account.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Lots of bounty projects that exist, when bounty  distribution coin to wallet. The first thing I do check the price in the market, I immediately sell when the price rises, but the price falls better on hold.
Activity: 203
People need vary from each other so don't be judgmental if some immediately sell their award for money because we don't know that they day they have emergency, or in the other way around the tokens pumps up very good and it is a very good way to sell them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Sometimes people want to convert their tokens quickly into their preferred coin. I think in general this is because crypto is a rising market. If you are accumulating BTC, then as soon as you get a bounty token there is some pressure to convert it to BTC as soon as you can, before BTC price rises further.
If you only pick good projects for your bounty campaigns though, then it is often best to kepp hold of your tokens for a while. Yes BTC may rise, but chances are that your token will rise faster, and if you still want to get rid of it then the optimum selling time is when the project has become established and achieved a good price.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I personally think that most of them sell their tokens for the major crypto currencies, BTC and Ethereum. In general, this reflects quite negatively on particular tokens if the majority of people sell them immediately after listing.
Activity: 224
many people sell their coins immediately because they want to make a profit quickly. but I think it is less effective, because usually many people who immediately sell it too, so most likely the price will be low. personally, I usually hold my coins first because I hope the price will increase in the future.
Activity: 378
There are many reasons why they sell as soon as the exchange:
1. They do not see the project future, they sell to invest another altcoin.
2. When you trade, it's not because the bounty hunter sells at the price, it may be because the whale is discounting to buy large quantities of cheap, so the bounty hunter also panic sell.
3. They need to liquidate the fiat.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Some bounty hunters are selective in terms of selling their tokens, in situation where there are many tokens earned from bounties in their MEW or metamask wallet some hunters will hodl the promising ones and sell others for reinvestment in other coins or for personal use.
Activity: 277
It is possible that they participate in the Bounty massively and non-selectively, so they do not really know the technology and application of the project that they have participated in the Bounty campaign. They do not know what to think about the future, it's a waste.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Its because lots of bounty hunters needs money immediately thats why they sell their tokens that they received in the bounty when its already in the exchanger. And i think other reason is the value of token came from the fresh ICO is cheap at first release and they never assure if it will have a high value.
Maybe because they know that they can get a higher earning so they sell it immediately or they see the market situation that the market is having a pumping so they immediately sell it to get a huge profit or they really need money so they sell it. But i think its better to hold but if you know the market is rising then sell it so you can get higher profit, but if not then hold for a while until market rise rapidly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes we know the situation, though I believe there are still more who hold it. Even some of them sell before the token is entered exchange, with a cheaper price than ico of course. Well, for investors it is an opportunity to get cheap tokens.
Activity: 36
Most bounty hunters sell their coins immediately because of the nature of the crypto market. They just need to swing coins with some cash or with some alternative good crypto. That's why we always see dump with bounty.
Activity: 67
Its because lots of bounty hunters needs money immediately thats why they sell their tokens that they received in the bounty when its already in the exchanger. And i think other reason is the value of token came from the fresh ICO is cheap at first release and they never assure if it will have a high value.
Activity: 152
Am new to ico but i no little about bounty because of peer influence, the main reason hunters sell there token is saving the token from deflating , every hunter wants to be on a safer side but the few that take the risk to keep have there reward based on how fast the token has risen
Activity: 222
Many bounty hunters are also an investor. Here it is important to understand that following campaigns and investments are two different things. It could be that a bounty hunter is more comfortable investing in a more established form of altcoin, or they need money to pay their bills.
Activity: 490
it seems to me that a quick sale from those bounty hunters whose bounty is the only source of income that is there is no more time waiting for or the project in which they participated is not trustworthy.
Activity: 448
I think one of the main reason is, to satisfy themselves for being a hardworking in the long run of posting in doing bounties, they just want to taste their hardwork that pays off. Secondly, they they need money, like for example a startup for trading and for paying utilities bills.

While others sell immediately their token after receiving it, me I don't. Yes I understand others sell it immediately because they wanted to satisfy themselves after all the hardworks they've done, but what satisfies me most is that getting higher value by holding it, why not give it a try.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
I think one of the main reason is, to satisfy themselves for being a hardworking in the long run of posting in doing bounties, they just want to taste their hardwork that pays off. Secondly, they they need money, like for example a startup for trading and for paying utilities bills.
Activity: 430
This is normal because they sometimes want to get paid most quickly for their work. But there are still many people who choose to continue to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: