Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 65. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
There are several reasons why I think they do that
1 they need money because of the urgent economic needs

2. They immediately convert to tokens that they trust, it's because they do not believe or are not sure that the tokens they get will be better

3. They are a trader who is ready to make another purchase if the price is going cheaper
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Most people sell tokens / coins from bounty because they do not want the price to decrease more and more. I think it's better for you to do an analysis of the tokens you can, whether it has the potential to increase or not. If you think the token will increase, hold for a while but if you find it difficult to increase, it is better to sell it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Because they don't know what will hapend wit their reward or token from bounty. And they want to enjoy the reward first like me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Based on my eexperience, not all bounty hunters do that but mostly. This is because the price in that day that it was given is usually higher than the initial price or the same, means that you could profit big during this time. After that span of time the price will drop so low that you will need to hold it and wait for it to pump again. Early birds catches the worm as they said.
Activity: 518
Not all bounty hunters do sell their coins immediately, I too am a bounty hunter but I do not sell my coins immediately, I just wait for the right time to sell it especially If  the ICO has a good road map. One example of this is oyster protocol, I did not sell it upon ED listing , I sold it little by litle when it was listed in kucoin and reach more than a dollar so I was able to have a very good profit out of a bounty campaign.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Everyone has their reasons. You can do research and analysis about the token you can before you sell it. But many people sell for some reason, some sell it directly because they are afraid the price will decrease, some sell because they really need money at that time, some are holding it because they believe the price will soar in the future, so everyone has reasons and choices respectively.
Activity: 135
fatal error if you directly sell the token that has been distributed. because more tokens are coming in. Exchange is another token that the higher its price. (but maybe they need money when they are sick or to pay their dues etc).

so just hold your token up, past the ICO border price and it will be a profit for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Well most bounty hunters are not financially sound and so as soon as they receive their tokens and it is listed on any exchange sites they sell most of their tokens as soon as possible. Sometimes it's quite different in the sense that, after a bounty campaign sometimes out of huge participation some bounty hunters get more of the coin without necessarily investing into the ICO and so they sell it off at a very low price just to get their fiat curency.
Activity: 140
I think that bounty hunters should see how the tokens doing when they listed on exchanges. It also depends on the market situation, if the market is in bull trend then you should consider selling immediately.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
maybe they want to get money instan , or they know if not sell another person will be dump it , because investor have bonus token .
and to many reason they wont to sell token from bounty.
Activity: 70
I think because they just want to tkae profit as fast as possible. One bounty campaign often in 3-4 months, so if they did from that time, they have to wait 3-4months to take the rewards. Time makes them can not keep calm. Thats too bad because there will be many good project which can x10, x100 in future.
Activity: 434
Many bounty hunters needs to pay their rent and bills. Campaign today is so long compared before that is why other bounty hunters force to dump their token. If the campaign will not take long , the bounty hunters can participate in other campaign that could cover  their monthly expenses.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
I think a vast majority do, but of course it depends on the person and how much the believe in the project.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
They sell because they do not want to risk holding the coin and then the price ends up going down which means that a lot of money is lost so they are just being careful and selling fast. Also some bounty hunters buy back into a lot of the coins anyway. The coins are new in the market and no one knows if or how long they will survive so they are just trying to be on the safe side of it all
Activity: 364
I am a bounty hunter, but I have never sold tokens immediately after they are listed. I do not think that we should do so, at least because it is quite often we are not profitable. But I also understand that the fact that 1 percent of the tokens will be sold on the exchange immediately after the token is released on the exchange - this should not affect the ICO project in any way.
Activity: 658
The immediate sale of tokens of the bounty campaigns that receive the bounty hunters is in my opinion one of the biggest problems in the industry. If a person needs money to eat or for urgent needs it is right that he sells everything immediately, but now this has become just a bad general fashion that damages the correct growth of blockchain projects
Activity: 448
They can sell because of their impatience and not the ability to think a few steps forward. Also, because they view the project as a scam or simply unpromising.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
That's right, I also realize most bounty hunters will sell the token immediately. Here, There are some probabilities to discover:
1. They really want to get cash after some months joining the project
2. The realize the token supply and decide to sell away the token
3. They are afraid of the dropping price of the token if held for some longer time, for they have worked so hard for long time to enjoy the reward.
In addition to that, they didn't bother to understand the goal of the said project so they just easily dropped it after receiving their shares, bounty hunters always play like this, never think that project will progress and value will jumped high after meeting the goals, and also seeing that the market keeps on dropping so they decided to cash out their rewards instead of waiting for much bigger value.
Activity: 798
That's right, I also realize most bounty hunters will sell the token immediately. Here, There are some probabilities to discover:
1. They really want to get cash after some months joining the project
2. The realize the token supply and decide to sell away the token
3. They are afraid of the dropping price of the token if held for some longer time, for they have worked so hard for long time to enjoy the reward.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
The notion behind every work that some bounty hunters have while promoting any project is that, they most times believe that they are earning wages. Also, owing to the fact that they participate in many projects at the same time, most especially those who are into social media bounty, where so many bounty can be done at a time.
My humble suggestion is that, dumping coins too early, will never make you rich or get you satisfied. Try to always save against the raining day. Hold and sell high, because every good project has the tendency to sell high if you can hold.
Pages:
Jump to: