Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 70. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 0
They sell immediately because of some reasons, maybe they need urgent money especially for those who are unemployed. Others fear that the value of the coins may fall. Others sell to buy tokens to ICO or altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

This is just because the psychology of bounty participants fear that the exchange rate will fall after the distribution. It is believed that members of the bounty will sell all of their Token and this will cause the Token rates to fall sharply. Therefore, most of the bounty participants sell the token after they receive it.
Activity: 252
Because most people do that, it's a safe way. They can buy at lower prices and will have more tokens. However, many projects rose very high and many early sellers cried
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
What you say can be true, but it could be wrong.
True, if they may be unemployed and their source of income depends only on the prize given by dev.
Wrong, every occurrence of a transaction not necessarily they only sell it for the sake of getting money, they may exchange it for another coin, as has been said, by avirdoz.

What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

No problem we will wait until the token is sold and sold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Not always. I don't (but I don't consider myself as a bounty hunter either). What I do is I skip most bounties, and I only participate in those offered by projects I really believe in, and I would invest myself. This is a great way to get some extra tokens for free which I intend to hold for a longer term horizon. I do think that selling immediately is a good strategy ONLY if you are doing bounties for shitty projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Most bounty hunter want to make profit they afraid to turn their hardwork into nothing we all know that most ico project turn into scam so immediate selling of reward will turn to money.
But I notice some ico project delay the distribution of reward to the bounty hunter to avoid dumping of price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Because for many Hunters it's free money and they dont care about project and idea. Got tokens, sell them, got money, nnnext. Dont forget that much people do 20+ bounty campaigns at a same time and they simply dont have a time to spectate the projects. But in my opinion Hunters is not a big problem, much bigger problem is "investors" who register with multiply accounts, and sell all tokens that they got + bonuses, right after they see first x's.
Activity: 76
because they just want money. they do not want to store tokens in some time. therefore they sell tokens from reward of bounty.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

bounty hunters always disregard the price of the coin that they got. Maybe because they are afraid that the price wont raise up again or maybe they dont have the time to wait because instead of waiting for the price to raise up again they will sell it immediately and have the money.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
I think that if the project really inspires confidence, then it is not immediately sold. I keep a lot of coins, but as practice shows, it was better to sell them!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Obviously because they don't know how the things work... and they cut their own possible profits on their own.
Activity: 138
They sell because they wanted to earn profit for their works,even if they doesn't invested money in different coins,but they invested time and effort on signature campaigns,its like a job payments which probably helps to those bounty hunters to earn extra source of incone.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Probably, that's because they are having the thoughts of losing profit if they would hold onto their bounty tokens because it usually happen that upon being listed, the market value of a certain coin would drastically fall. And some of those are not able to recover from being downed which results into less profit. So we can't really blame them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
because very often after the project goes to the exchange there is a strong drop in the price of the token, hence many sell as early as possible
Activity: 110
probably because they only focus on one coin. they sell tokens from bounty rewards to be ETH or BTC balances. or even they just want to earn money quickly without having to save a bounty reward.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
There are different reasons why bounty hunters sell their received rewards immediately, one of the reasons I think is because some of them need quick money, while some just exchange it for more stable coins like NEK
O, EOS, ETH etc and other reason is that they get it for free and they are ready to dump it even below ICO price which investors that get these coins with their hard earned money will never do but hold
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
some of them sell immediately because they just need quickmoney for their living, but some of them just sell it immediately because lack of knowledge
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Most bounty hunters dontcare about  the value of the coins they get afterwards, all they see is money, and the rewards, ., Theytherefore opt to sell off as soon as they get the rewards without thinking of the long term capabilities of the coin, uts advisable to hold a little longer , at least till the ICO, selling cheaply doesnt make things better, the token you just sold at cents might just gain significant value overtime ad become worth alot
Activity: 120
Hunters have several reasons to sell immediately wen listed  or hold. So whatever reasons is personal to them
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
Hunters have difference reasons,but for me its a good strategy for these tokens  because investors are normally dumping huge supply which is why the value is being dumped too if you are a smart person you will dump it too then you can buyback it from the bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: