Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 69. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Some people will personally think when he gets the token from the gift of the campaign will certainly direct sell it because they fear prices will surely fall. And certainly the coin has entered into a stock trade will surely be an awful lot of people are selling coins and this causes the price of coins can be directly down. And they don't want to risk it so directly sell it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Not all do it, and those who do it have their own reasons. I think the bounty hunter token is not big enough to drop the price, and if a project is really good, then someone will buy it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Because they are shit heads. They doesn't care about the price. They just sell sell sell for they only invested time, but that excuse is very dumb. Even if the project's ICO is finished, you must still participate in their plans and roadmap to make it successful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It depends why most of the bounty hunters are selling their token immediately after they received the payment. They maybe in need during that time and no choice but to sell their token and coins at the lower price, they maybe so much excited of seeing dollars in their wallet, and they just don't care because their hand is weak and don't enough strength to carry the token unto great price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Many bounty hunters are afraid of losing their effort after working for some months. COmmonly, the price of the token from ICO can decrease easily. Therefore, to gain the profits, they prefer to sell out the token rewards.
However, it is not true exactly. What this does will make the token value dropped. It is better to see the chance. Keeping and selling the token wisely will be better for the chance of this token to rise up.
Activity: 253
Usually this occurs because bounty hunter saw that he got a bounty token does not have a future. Or because it is the first time price listings on the market are already high, then this opportunity is taken with sell quickly once the token has been obtained.
Activity: 132
The reason why bounty hunters sell immediately the token they receive because the distribution of token is delayed sometimes to be given before the bounty end. And also they sell it because they need a money for there daily living. And also they sell it because of the high value at the market.
Activity: 175
Mostly bounty hunter sell immediately because of some reason especially if they know that its good enough to sell the token or the other way is if they need money for personal purposes.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and

Not all are doing that, there's a several reason why they sell immediately their rewards from the bounty, maybe it's because of they know after listing in the exchange  it will drop or they need a money. But for me after i do a lot of research if the token I get from the bounty are having a potential to growth more , I preferred to hold it.
Activity: 112
This is very simple, because the bounty hunter is not very optimistic about this token, or it thinks this token is inferior to other tokens, so he just replaced it with another token.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
there is a lot of reasons why they sell it, sometimes bounty hunters do actually prefer to hold bitcoin than any other altcoin, or sometimes they use their bounty to start trading. but the main reason I think is they need money.
Activity: 115
May be because they need urgently money for living or shopping.As for me,I never sell bounty tokens just after receiving,I prefer to hold.

This is a matter of choice and needs, some bounty hunters sell immediately their rewards because they need it in order to buy their basic needs, many hunters joined bounty campaign as their additional income and it help a lot.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Most of them want to get the opportunity to sell the rewarded tokens at a high price or sometime they are afraid that the project might be scam that discourage them and let go of the tokens early.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Most bounty hunters do not actually perform studies on the project to ascertain its level of success, hence, do not know the true potentials of most of the coins they receive at the end of the bounty program. Also, because bounty hunters do not invest their monies, they tend to sell at any price on the market and never feel any sense of loss.
Activity: 182
Like they say, people don't normally attach much value to things they got freely, If they had used their money to invest, I guess they won't sell it off immediately without making any much again from it. So I feel they dump because it is gotten freely and they don't spend a dime except their time doing the bounty.
Activity: 92
May be because they need urgently money for living or shopping.As for me,I never sell bounty tokens just after receiving,I prefer to hold.

Bounty hunters sell immediately their rewards, yes it depends of the individual hunters what their priority in their needs, usually joining in bounty campaign is another way of earning income, that is why some will never hold for investment of the reward they recieved from the campaign, they prefer to used it immediately the said money.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2

my own analysis, I found out that some token after some time or months interval will see the token will drop to peak values... I mean it will drop 10% of the previous value so that is why some them like selling immediately to maintain the value of their token or the sell it out to Ethereum or bitcoin. although some do hold the token till the see's that it has recovered fully
Activity: 182
Most people in bounty are in bounty for the money not really about the project an some used bounty as a major source of income, so they always sell immediately to raise money for whatever purpose they need the money, Me too most time I due sell to get fiat for my upkeep
Activity: 134
Because the bounty hunters find it so easy that they get tokens, so they can not appreciate what they've received. They should wait for token prices to be as planned by ICO, then they will get more profit, than if sold too quickly.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
As practice shows, some tokens are going to die some time later. And the price of coins may fall much more than it was at the beginning. Bounty hunters, as a rule, don't analyze every project they participate. They have no idea for what the tokens are created. Their psychology requires to sell, because they don't invest money for it.
Pages:
Jump to: