Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 75. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Bounty hunters do not care about the purpose of a coin created,,, they just know about make money. So the opportunity is immediately used,,, no matter what price token that goes into their wallet. They should be more patient waiting until the price of coins in accordance with the ICO. So it will not make the price of coins fall.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I do not understand this either, because in this way they lose very much in the future, I think that the project should definitely remain for about 6 months, so that the developers begin their work process.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Many people with different opinions. People have different reasons why they sell immediately. It can be because they are in need of the money or may sell them in exchange of different coin or maybe the price is favourable in exchange. Different people with different thoughts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
To me, the reason for them selling immediately they receive reward might be due to the kind of project they are into or how long it took them to get the reward thereby loosing trust in such project as the price might fall and they do no want to run at loss. Some even sell and invest in coin that are stable and has better potentials than the initial. Some other sell because they need the cash at that particular time and have no other option than to sell.
Activity: 252
Yeah, you're right. Most bounty hunters sell their coins immediately they get listed on exchange. Also, they realise the kind of tokens they get; no one knows the future of those coins. One of those reasons is the fact that most of those coins are always delayed, so they'll think they've waisted enough time already. I do the same too.
Activity: 336
May be because they need urgently money for living or shopping.As for me,I never sell bounty tokens just after receiving,I prefer to hold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

I think sometimes this depends on the type of token you are dealing in. There are some coins which are shit coins and if you don't sell it earlier the price will go down or the coin will loose its value.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
There could be several reasons for this: people want an instant reward and they transfer their coins into fiat money; or they exchange the received tokens into a preferred coins like BTC, ETH, etc.

That's a great idea but why don't they wait for the coin to be listed on many exchange markets or better still or the prices to go up so they can sell and make profit from that.  
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Doesn't surprises me much. In many cases, the bounty rewards are delayed by months. The participants may get their tokens many months after the bounty program actually ends. And if the participant is short of funds, then he will not think twice before off-loading the entire bounty reward in some exchange.
Activity: 27
theyre dumping it immediately for profit, they do not think of the great project of the coin. id rather hodl mine cause i receive it free from rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
There could be several reasons for this: people want an instant reward and they transfer their coins into fiat money; or they exchange the received tokens into a preferred coins like BTC, ETH, etc.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: