Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 23. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 03:03:09 PM
Bounty hunters are not just being hated, but that they are cautioned to learn how to hold. This is more applicable to bounty hunters that dump whatever they get immediately.
By holding your tokens, you can still be very rich. There are bounty hunters who get huge reward. Most especially those with highly ranked accounts. That not withstanding, even those with low ranked accounts can still be rich, if they know the right token to hold.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
October 05, 2018, 02:37:17 PM
You should say thanks to dumper, you can buy some coin/token at cheap price. By the way I love dumper, they make the price growth down then I can buy from them, HOLD and sell until price is good
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 05, 2018, 02:36:42 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
  the best thing for bounties project to do is to distribute ethereum to bounty huntera and they should stop distributing their tokens so as to avoid regretting after sharing it to their bounty participants,  I guess this is one of the best way to curb bounty hunters in dumping their coins
Activity: 420
October 05, 2018, 02:33:46 PM
I don't really know how bounty hunter is dumper Huh
Alocation of bounty campain just around 2% of total supply and 2% for thousand people.
Activity: 296
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 02:31:14 PM
I think that many hate it for the fact that they don't get anything from it. This is usually said by beginners who have only recently started to engage in bounty programs and have not yet received large payments for their work
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 02:30:40 PM
I don't deny it's a good strategy. Since I've learned that after receiving tokens on the map. I didn't leak my$ 69 tokens and now they're$3. And such a lot, because I think it is better to sell them. Make a profit and then buy them but more at a low price and will be more.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Activity: 392
October 05, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

You're right. In many cases, bounty hunters do the right thing: they got coins, immediately sold them and got a stable profit. In the end, given my experience, I can say that almost all the coins I held for a long time fell several times in price and I regret that I did not sell them before
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 01:48:42 PM
The market is going down, and you see stupid people accepting to sell low to liquidate all the coins they own that cause the price to go down, does that make you angry? Stupid people always think of losses and profits in front of them and lose their opportunities.
Activity: 97
October 05, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
Bounty hunters have their rights to sell whenever they wish. But, if they would hold at the initial stage, coins might get more value and the profit would be more. Because of bounty hunters, ICO investors don't get profit too.
They should be able to sell the coins whenever they want because they helped make the coin have a price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 05, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

It's because they can broke the initial price at the market.
Bounty dumpers will sell all their money instantly so the price could always drop until they sold all their coins
Activity: 121
October 05, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
Bounty hunters have their rights to sell whenever they wish. But, if they would hold at the initial stage, coins might get more value and the profit would be more. Because of bounty hunters, ICO investors don't get profit too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 01:03:52 PM
Because project are in the initial stage. As The project require some good market for the boost of the project. But bounty hunters(some) dump as it releases on the exchange. As it effect on the market of the project. They need some trusted participants.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 12:58:39 PM
Many ICOs price crash nowadays, after entering the exchange. Investors are complaining about it and they are nervous
for their investment and they have to find somebody to be blamed. The easiest is to blame the hunters.
I do not understand, if it is a good project why is it bad for investors to buy some coins cheaper than ICO price was.
Activity: 644
October 05, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
Actually even bounty hunters will hold coins if they have real confidence about that project. I think bounty hunters who are the people has some knowledge about project and about team members. So with that if they feel confidence they will hold. So for dumping coin price completely bounty hunters are not the reason. they just do their task and earn some.
Activity: 243
October 05, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
there's always gonna be a problem when the bounty hunters starts to dump their tokens. everyone will follow until the token price became very low. then it would be difficult for the tokens to bounce back to high value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 05, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
Participating in bounties is good but dumping coins is another thing entirely that might after the project cos if all bounty earners dump the coins it will drag the project price down .I don't like dumping coins and to save my time I will only participate in good projects
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
October 05, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
I think there is a right and wrong side, for the role of a dumper in the case of damage to the token / coin price.

yes, we know that the distribution for bounty / airdrop is only 1-5% of the total supply of coins.
but you can imagine when the distribution was finished and the dumper had held the token, what would happen? the market will definitely be full with a sell list rather than a dumper. then what happen? maybe the proposed price is cheaper than the original price, until finally because the list on the market only sells without buying, the price proposed is cheaper until finally the falling price trend occurs.

this is just my assumption, correct me if I'm wrong. I am still learning.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 05, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
One should know that the early investors get discount on ICO and when the distribtion start they are the one who get coins first and after all distribution and coin getting listed in exchange. After all this process only the bounty hunters get their coins and in this mean time the early investors who got coin in discount immediately sell their coins and before bounty hunter can sell it the market price of the ICO gets crashed but even then bounty hunters are blamed and not the early investors who dump their coin early.

It is just the reason for the developers to blame them so that they can get clear from all shit they have done to their early investors.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 10:59:23 AM
All ICO investors hates bounty hunters because they are of the viewpoint that bounty Hunters get free tokens and the investors paid for it. The investors therefore underestimate the influence of bounty in the success of ICO project. It should be noted that the sharp fall in the price of token on exchange has been a blame on bounty hunters because they dump the tokens. A good example of a token that negates this claim is IUNGO token. IUNGO did not pay bounty hunters after ICO and they went on exchange, a coin that sold for $1 during ICO dumped to $0.24 on exchange without paying bounty hunters. In most cases, ICO investors blame hunters for price dump but in actual sense, price dump depends on project not the tokens dump by bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: