Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 24. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Many people began to treat bounty negatively.This is due to the fact that many companies do not behave with dignity.People spend a lot of time working for their companies in social networks.And as a result remain without payment of the done work.But this applies not to all. There are decent and honest organizers there.That's how  get lucky.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
October 05, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
I am a bounty hunter, But I am not a dumper. Dump scheme it does not make by bounty hunters as the main factor. How many coin or token is allocated for a bounty? avg less in 10%. not 10% will sell the assets so, dumper is somebody that wants to buy at deep. This is the market movement.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 10:53:19 AM
People fear what don't understand) Perhaps this is why many don't like bounty. But I love bounty and believe that they can earn.
copper member
Activity: 362
October 05, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

they hate dumpers simply because they sell all their coins after distribution and listing, and believed that it was the sole reason why the price of that certain coin declined. That cant be true, hows that even possible? Bounty tokens is always been at 1-2℅ allocated to them, so it means, they only have less tokens overall.
They hate those bounty dump because the coins they buy having a small fluctuation in market and it will about to slowly loss there capital. I think it's more good to immediate sell those coins in order not to regrets at the end.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 10:38:28 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

they hate dumpers simply because they sell all their coins after distribution and listing, and believed that it was the sole reason why the price of that certain coin declined. That cant be true, hows that even possible? Bounty tokens is always been at 1-2℅ allocated to them, so it means, they only have less tokens overall.
Activity: 313
October 05, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

Arguably, I do not totally agree with you on this. It is true that a small percentage of the total supply is being given out as bounty, however when that little percentage get dumped, their effect on the price of the token will be significant and for the price to rise up again might be quite difficult especially with the current state of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 05, 2018, 10:21:28 AM
Because people do not have time to sell coins at the desired prices. That's all she wrote. They want to sell themselves at this moment, but they do not have such an opportunity.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 04, 2018, 02:16:34 PM
Because bounty hunters did not invest a penny in the project. They received tokens for free and can sell at any price, even lower than the cost of an ICO. This is not like investors who want to earn on this. They want the price of tokens to go up, and bounty hunters reduce it.

This is not true. Bounty-hunters invested at least their time and their audience in social networks. But that's not the point. The current project with clear prospects simply does not fall below ICO prices, if the price of tokens was correctly calculated, there is demand, liquidity and the future of the project.
Activity: 773
October 04, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
Because bounty hunters did not invest a penny in the project. They received tokens for free and can sell at any price, even lower than the cost of an ICO. This is not like investors who want to earn on this. They want the price of tokens to go up, and bounty hunters reduce it.
Activity: 266
October 04, 2018, 07:57:46 AM
I am also a bounty hunter and I really feel very disappointed with the people who have dumped it. I had to spend time and effort to be able to advertise my projects. I hoped they would be worth the price so that I could get a reward worthy of what I spent. But the dumping has made the tokens or coin worthless as they deserve it.
Activity: 238
October 04, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

Dumping tokens doesnt really affect the price since the token allocation for a bounty  campaign in ICO is quite small to be that affected
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
October 04, 2018, 07:36:04 AM
They hate bounty dumpers.because being investors those lose money of this dump.
Price is going down and more and more people are becoming panic sellers
investor harmed by bounty hunters.this people selling their token although in cheap price.and its make all investor panic and worry if price continues down.so they following bounty hunters action.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

You are too emotional. For example, traders often sell tokens and affect the price. Some of tokens are sold by bounty hunters, but I prefer to keep tokens for a while. In the same time, most of project are dead and bounty participants get nothing at all. You could not blame them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 07:39:02 PM
in my opinion, the bounty of the allocation is too small to be a dumper in the market, so the bounty does not affect the market movement, the fact is that investors make the price of coin ico destroyed, the latest is seen from ico ubex whose price is destroyed in the market when distributing coins to investors so it can be ascertained that the most influential dumper so far has come from investors not from bounty hunters.
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

Exactly . Bounty hunters have right to sell their tokens immediately. That is not our fault. That is our job. also ico investors dump their tokens immediately. so  i cant see any problem about that issue.
We can do whatever we want with our coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 03, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
For one simple reason, they take the bounty that a new coin is giving away to get their name heard and dump it so the price of that coin drops.

If you do not hold your bounty you are causing the price to drop on the same coin you have been promoting, the whole purpose of a bounty hunter is to pay them money so they can promote your coin, if they are not promoting your coin or even if they are promoting but selling the coin, they are causing more harm than they are helping.

It is like telling people to buy iphones because apple is a great company and than owning a Samsung mobile phone at the same time.
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 07:35:03 AM
Bounty hunters basically kill the project by selling the coins immediately. I remember tons of projects where bounty hunters absolutely ruined the project and the coins turned into shit coins. That is why I am against dumping coins the moment once get it.
One should hold and sell the coins slowly.
Activity: 210
October 03, 2018, 07:33:10 AM
Bounty hunters are just a part of complex problem. When I see the ICO which offer 70% discount during pre-ICO, I undestand that token rate will grow very slow. People, who get such discount do not really care about the growth and can sell tokens for any price they want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
October 02, 2018, 02:40:56 PM
Peoples including myself hate biunty dumpers because it really affects the price for the token a lot. Peoples have their hard earned money invested into the project and some bounty hunters who earned the tokens by participating into bounties just simply dump the tokens as soon as they reach the markets.
That makes the price for that token reach the dip and even if it is a interesting token, peoples loose intrest in it.

A bounty campaign is rewarded at 1% of the total number of tokens sold. Can this 1% affect the price of a token on the exchange, if not all bounty hunters go to the exchange? But the team members receive 10-20% of the sold tokens. Do you think they can affect the price of the token if their tokens are not frozen?
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 02, 2018, 02:32:57 PM
a long-known fact that hunters cannot push the price (only if there is no normal trading volume on the stock exchange), but in this case the project itself is also to blame for not thinking about going to a normal stock exchange and with its actions leading to a depreciation. Many projects first go to the stock exchange, and after a while they start handing out coins to hunters. and by that time the coin is already rolling on the bottom in the death-waking convulsions. First of all, the price is pressed by the investors themselves, and the hunters have too small volumes to push the price heavily
Pages:
Jump to: