Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 25. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
Because they are simply retail investors, they hope that after the ICO is completed the project will be listed on the exchange and profitable for them. However bounty hunters sell token they receive just as part of the reason the token decreases
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 11:27:01 AM
It is normal. People have bought these coins, invested their money. And they do not want the price decrease, because of the people, that did not invest their money. You are right, the bounty hunters have their right to dump and usually they do not care at what price they sell their coins. If I would be an investor of an ICO I would not sell any of my coin at the ICO price. If I would be a bounty hunter I would sell 50 percent of my coins at the ICO price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 11:23:59 AM
I think the decline in coin prices when listing is not a result of bounty hunters, because I am also a bounty participant, when I receive coins and want to sell them the price has dropped very far, and also in total transactions every lot is very much and is not logical if it is a bounty hunter because the allocation for bounty is not too much
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 10:51:33 AM
I'm also one of the bounty hunters, I'm also probably one of those people they hate. but I never sell tokens that I have at low prices. because I also have a target.
then why is a bounty hunter considered a dumper? I think the token allocation owned by bounty hunters is very little
Activity: 154
October 02, 2018, 08:48:25 AM
We should blame not dumpers, but teams behind the ICOs. When they write WP the, make us sure that bounty campaign will not affect future token rate. As we all can see, it affect the price, so when you hate and blame dumpers, you should better go and tell all this to the team.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 02, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
In the past times, Bounty hunters used to be respected by the ICO companies and bounty managers, but in recent times, they have been looked at like sh*ts because most persons have fake accounts all around. Now in terms of dumping, Bounty hunters usually panic sell immediately the coin enters exchange and it affects the price of the coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
October 02, 2018, 08:43:48 AM
This topic is nonsense. The bountists have an insignificant number of tokens in their hands, which do not cause any damage to the price, even if they sell them at $0.
Much (!) more coins from participants in pre-sales. Heh, and now bonuses on pre-sales start at 50%. Do you understand? You should rely on the price of the presale, not ICO Then you will not see the "BOUNTY dumpers".
Activity: 280
October 02, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
Because many of them have made it their profession, they don't even know what benefit the project is about. that's why he tries to turn every bounty award he gets into cash instantly. That's why they always pull the price down.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 02, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
Most of bounty participants will sell their tokens as soon as possible. It is completely clear for both investors and team that bounty hunters will drop the rate. So why do you hate them? By the way, ICO participants may sell tokens even earlier, so why nobody blames them?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 02:54:31 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
You are correct by saying that every bounty hunter have every right to dump whenever they want. It's a freedom of choice. I believe that majority of those who complain are the ICO investors whose tokens are locked for about two years. The problem is, when bounty tokens are dumped, the price will fall or even crash depending on the volume. This is quite frustrating on their part which is why bounty dumpers are being criticized.
Activity: 566
October 01, 2018, 02:53:07 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
It is right of hunters to sell but doesn't give a sensible hunter to sell at a loss they are right to sell sometimes because developer abandons many project therefore the token is useless.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
In fact, it is all the rights of every bounty hunter recipient.
Although it might make the project organizer become upset with this because it sells tokens when the coin is still not stable.
The impact will cause the price of coins to decrease and fall in value, perhaps this is what project organizers fear in facing this condition.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
October 01, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

Yes I agree with you, the alocation is just too little, it will not make the price go down very low, except if the whales know about it so they bid the tokens with very cheap price
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 02:34:49 AM
When some ICO projects go public for much less than an ICO price, one cannot entirely blame the bounty hunter for the fact that the total supply of the bounty hunter COINS is less than 5%, and I think the project itself is important, and if the project is good enough, the COINS will never be dumped.
Activity: 322
October 01, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

I totally agree with you, but there is always someone to blame if the coin/token drops it's price! People don't understand why the price is going down and they are blaming people who are selling it
Activity: 336
October 01, 2018, 02:23:47 AM
Peoples including myself hate biunty dumpers because it really affects the price for the token a lot. Peoples have their hard earned money invested into the project and some bounty hunters who earned the tokens by participating into bounties just simply dump the tokens as soon as they reach the markets.
That makes the price for that token reach the dip and even if it is a interesting token, peoples loose intrest in it.
Activity: 588
October 01, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

It is still only few percent of total tokens supply. But bounty hunters are the only sellers who sell so cheap! So that is why price is lower than ICO price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
I think what cause the price of coins to drop isn't just because of bounty participant, cause the total allocation of coins that the bounty hunters get is just a few percents (perhaps 1-5%) from the total available coins, So it won't makes so much effect if the bounty participant selling their coins.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 09:39:07 PM
I think the reason is that they don't know much about bounty hunters. Not all of them will dump but maybe most of them yes. Bounty hunters will jump from one project to another therefore they have no focus on one project and mostly will dump their rewards as soon as the tokens have prices.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 08:23:21 PM
Holding will make the coins/tokens value pump up because the supply will be affected, meaning the supply is low because you are holding it thus making the value of that coins go high so bounty hunters should also learn this lesson that selling coins right away is not good for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: