Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do members switch campaigns always? - page 8. (Read 1349 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 197
September 02, 2023, 05:03:39 AM
When a user feels that another campaign will pay him more money than the campaign he is signing, that user leaves the current signature campaign and participates in another signature campaign. Some members try to move to long-term campaigns, that is, a class of members try to move to campaigns that are likely to last for a relatively long time, because there are many competitors in the forum at the moment, so if you miss a campaign, you will be able to participate in another campaign later the user has to struggle a lot. Basically, by thinking about these things, users change their current signature and participate in a different signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
September 02, 2023, 04:29:13 AM
First of all, I suggest you to move this topic to "Services Discussion" (you can find "move topic" button on the bottom left of your screen)

Some apply to campaign of the same manager in less than a week of getting accepted and they want to move again, the same payment and number of posts.
Campaign can have more relaxed rules, like posts in local boards count or they don't have to write certain amount of posts in specific board (gambling campaigns usually have this rule).

What makes members move everytime? I need your contribution on this to make me understand it better.
Everyone has its own reasons why they change campaigns, with increase in pay rate being the most common and popular one, followed by how relaxed signature campaign rules are as more relaxed rules usually equals to more natual posting.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
September 02, 2023, 04:14:05 AM
I will add some points: not all signature companies have the opportunity to receive paid posts in local sections. Maybe for some people, this is what matters. In addition, recently, one has observed how the bonus system used by managers gives a good increase. Perhaps one manager does not see the potential of the participant and does not pay him bonuses, at a time when the person himself is very ambitious and is sure that he deserves more.
In any case, why are you worried about this? Why think about it?
The economics section is not at all suitable for discussing the signatures of companies. Move the topic, as advised by hosseinimr93, to the "Service Discussion" board.
Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Humanity, my Religion.
September 02, 2023, 04:01:29 AM
This question has occured to me many times but
What makes members move everytime? I need your contribution on this to make me understand it better.
Higher pay: When a campaign comes up with a higher pay rate members prefer to move to such a campaign for more money.

Change of campaign rule: When the rules of the campaign change, it might not suit some members. Some campaigns can decide to remove or add some boards to their campaign posts which some members might not be comfortable with

Longevity of the campaign: Some members might decide to leave a high-paying campaign to a lesser one because they believe that the low-paying one will last longer. Some members cherish longtime campaigns rather than high-paying ones.

Change in ideology: Change is what is constant in life, a member might have changed his ideology or perception about a service. I have seen some persons who feel gambling is immoral but later change their thinking because they gained more knowledge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 589
September 02, 2023, 03:12:20 AM
 To add to what @Adbitco has said, some leave or are enticed into another campaign by the bonuses offered and the required number of posts also makes them reconsider. It's true about some users leaving a campaign due to delay in payments by the campaign managers because since payments are made in BTC, it's price may be high at the moment, but when they may receive payment, it would have dropped and this discourages a lot.
People leave or stay in campaigns due to personal reasons but it's better to remain in a particular sig than moving about because it may look like the user is unstable.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
September 02, 2023, 02:58:32 AM
This could be as a result of unsatisfied pay rate just as the user said, and delay in payment..
Lets say some manager don't pay on time after week runs out, some participants wants after week runs before 8am in the morning they expect to see their balance changes in their wallet and not those manager that will delay till almost that day runs out before paying participants even when they hold funds with them.
If you look well is very discouraging at all points, so they chooses another campaign instead of remaining in their previous campaign.

But the disadvantage of switching campaign is that you might ended up joining a campaign that may not last longer than the previous campaign that is what most people do not considered at all but all only considering the huge amount being paid at the moment, while some people feels like experience new environment of another code.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
September 02, 2023, 02:11:49 AM
I do not know if this section is right place to post it.
I think "Service Discussion" board is more appropriate for this topic.

My question is why do members move from one campaign to another? I
For some members, the pay rate is not the only factor that they consider when they want to apply for a signature campaign.
Users may prefer to participate in a signature campaign with lower pay rates, because they believe that the service that is advertised is more trustworthy than the others.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
September 02, 2023, 02:11:28 AM
how it was answered correctly by @_act_ , this depends on an economic motivation or in general for personal advantage of participant (likewise, maybe a signature requires fewer messages to write or accepts posts from more sections or simply a certain service is about to close)...

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
September 02, 2023, 02:07:39 AM
People move from low paying campaign to high paying campaign because they were attracted to the money and if the campaign favour them and they know that can easily not violate the rules, they will move.

Some people do not join campaign because they are rich and see the campaign money to be too small.

Some people join low paying campaign and stayed there because they are afraid to move. I do not see it as loyalty but I think they are afraid if high the paying campaign can last like like the low paying campaign they are.

Some people prefer campaign manager because campaign manager favour and less strict to campaign partipants than another. You can see a campaign that people are leaving for a low one because the campaign manager of the high paying campaign is removing participants without notice.

Some people want to join high paying campaign but not selected.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
September 02, 2023, 02:00:10 AM

This question has occured to me many times but whenever it happens I push it off my mind. But I want to ask now and get opinions of members on it. I do not know if this section is right place to post it. Please moderator move it if I posted it wrongly. My question is why do members move from one campaign to another? I will not mention names of some that I have seen move from campaign to campaign every time there is opening so no one feels am attacking him.

I know alot of us will say it is the difference in weekly reward, that the higher the reward the more people move to campaigns with better payments. But I have seen where members go from better pay rates to the ones with lower rates and lower posts requirements. Some apply to campaign of the same manager in less than a week of getting accepted and they want to move again, the same payment and number of posts. I have also seen those who have refused to move to campaigns with better rates, they will be picked if they applied because of their good posts. They choose to remain. Is it about loyalty? Is it that they are scared of switching? Is it about fulfilment with where they are?

And for those who move always, is it money driving the motive? Is it about going to where those they see as family move to? I want to know. Some days ago I was surprised to see someone who has stayed in a campaign for more than three years. He was with BestChange. Alot of people can not remain there because there are many campaigns paying higher rates than the campaign he was with but he remained until yesterday that he moved to another campaign. Three years is like a lifetime, both for the campaign running and the member who remained faithful to it.

Pages:
Jump to: