Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 2. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 160
August 18, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Taxes are very important for all the countries in the world. It is one of the main reason why a certain country keeps on innovating. It is the overall help of all the laborers within a country if the taxes they pay really goes where it should really be. People agrees on paying it because they want to help and it is their obligation as part of the nation.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
August 18, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
I think because there are already rules so they are afraid that if they don't pay, we may not pay but taxes will continue to accumulate and that becomes our debt. They are aware that taxes are for the country's needs.

Tax are not just the "country's needs", it is the blood of a country that is the reason it is so important. Tax may be irritating, may pissed a lot of citizens because of the pesky taxes but it is essential to a country to keep it's development and create other opportunities dor the country.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
August 18, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Maybe it is because they know and they see where the taxes they pay go. It is usually used for the improvement of the community that's why many people agrees on paying it. You should only go against it if greed is taking over your country wherein poloticians are stealing all the taxes you've paid for personal use.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 11:12:31 AM
Of course we should pay to them, they offer security for your nation and many service you might not know. If you do not want pay taxes, just build your own nation then.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
Let even assume some groups of armed men (as you said) disagree to pay a direct tax to the government. Can they refuse to pay indirect tax? These people still pay indirect tax by buying good and services in their country. All the good or services you paid for are being taxed by the government. So while you can force your self not to pay a direct tax to the government,  you all still pay indirect tax.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 18, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

Taxes are mandatorily regulate in every country cause it was the the tool to make everything move, from establishments up to the services that we can acquire and attain. We should not belittle the value of Taxes it is the key for a new and progressive country, it allow us to attain things thatvwe should not have before like innovations, this is the evidence how grow we are and the continuous professionals are being develop.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
I think because there are already rules so they are afraid that if they don't pay, we may not pay but taxes will continue to accumulate and that becomes our debt. They are aware that taxes are for the country's needs.
Activity: 65
August 18, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
If you do not pay taxes, first you will receive a letter, then a person in uniform, then you will be put in jail, and if you resist - you will be killed. Intermediate steps between non-payment of taxes and murder are many, so it does not immediately appear that death is at the end of the chain. But if it were not there, the intermediate steps would have no effect. You think, the letter has come.The meaning of the letter is to gently hint at the fact that it is necessary to pay in a good way - the threat of physical punishment for resistance in it is almost not noticeable. But each successive element of the chain is more and more unpleasant.
that's why people pay taxes
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 18, 2018, 08:23:34 AM
In reality we need to pay taxes in every money transactions we do.But in bitcoin some governments want to pay us taxes for them to earn.For our security I think having regulations and law by crypto must be secured and safe to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:16:14 AM
The financial bureaucracy system that is still very thick with misuse of funds does not stop many people from remaining involved with taxes, this attitude is taken because many are concerned with the development of the country, even though it is not perfect but there are personal obligations and awareness.

I also want the system of using crypto to be defined as a tax obligation because this will also be the basis for the legality of the symbiotic provisions that apply to future cryptocurrencies in relation to legal tender.
Activity: 308
August 18, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
Because there is nothing wrong with the idea of taxes , it helps develop the country . People are pissed of at paying taxes because they see there money being thrown away in useless projects . If my tax money goes to the right thing i have no problems paying taxes and i'll do it happily.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:46:51 AM
People are getting born in some particular countries when they are forced to obey the law system that is existing there, so the same question you can ask why the people agree not to murder each other?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 17, 2018, 07:11:00 AM
the tax is the protection of the population, it is like the total money for which is the arrangement of life in the state. I think it is normal to pay tax. in any country you will be told that this is the norm. therefore, this phenomenon should be taken as a given

Paying taxes is obligation from every citizen. We paying taxes and government give service. Government spend taxes for infrastructure and maybe military to defence from other country but i think its mutual benefits for citizen and government

Yes, it is indeed our obligation. If we don't pay tax, then where will the Government get the funds in creating their projects. Also, the salary from the Government workers came from our tax. Paying taxes plays an important role in our country. You can't expect your country to improve the economy if you don't pay tax.
Activity: 1764
August 17, 2018, 05:59:34 AM
Unfortunately, we cant do anything, because we will not go against the government alone, it is necessary to organize rallies and need huge number of people to come. And while we are here sitting in the Internet and talking about it, we will have to pay taxes and measure with it.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
August 17, 2018, 05:44:41 AM
I guess people agree to pay taxes because they don't want to go to jail. What saddens me the most that in a lot of contries taxes are extremely high and even though people are trying to pay it which looks almost like slavery right now. You give back almost 70% of your money to the goverment.
Activity: 840
August 17, 2018, 05:12:21 AM
the tax is the protection of the population, it is like the total money for which is the arrangement of life in the state. I think it is normal to pay tax. in any country you will be told that this is the norm. therefore, this phenomenon should be taken as a given

Paying taxes is obligation from every citizen. We paying taxes and government give service. Government spend taxes for infrastructure and maybe military to defence from other country but i think its mutual benefits for citizen and government
Activity: 30
August 17, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
People agree to pay taxes ,because as a good citizen in the country we are willing ti pay thus taxes ,because in turn it will be converted to projects of the governments in which people could also benefit at it.
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 02:24:44 AM
People agree to pay there taxes because they have no choice whether they like it or not they will pay taxes but the taxes we pay is going to good things that make our country grow.
Activity: 191
August 17, 2018, 12:29:17 AM

Taxes is benefided to all constituents specially to the poor all people that needs a budget for a good infrastructure should be supplied by government that's why all constituents must pay taxes in every transaction.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 16, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
the only reason this works is because the citizens are unorganized and unarmed.
if people gather in groups of tens of people to protect each other against the government there is no way they could throw anyone in jail.
so it means that, this is need to make people organized and well protected by the government?

Not really since making people organized and well protected is the job of the police. Tax is used for the improvement and development of thr country, the efficiency of great roads and buildings in the future.

Tax are important not because so that the government can corrupt the money but because they will have the money they can use to develop the country. The bridges, the great roads and government buildings are just some of the fruits of the tax payments of the citizens.
Pages:
Jump to: