Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 4. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I guess because taxes are essential for a country's growth and I think this community will serves as an extra way of income to a person to lessen the deduction of money that taxes were taken for us to obtain since it offers money, and taxes are the key for innovation of our sytem, imfrastructure , services and society we cannot always lean on the foreign country for us to be independently progressive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 16, 2018, 03:22:02 AM
Paying taxes is a citizen's responsibility. The construction of our country needs the support of taxpayers, so paying taxes is our responsibility and obligation.

It is very noble that you think so and I admire it, but I guess you must be very young to really think so. The reality is that majority of people (if not all but the few most noble) pay the taxes because they have too and if they don't and get caught (what is very likely) the punishment is very severe.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 01:31:58 PM
People pay taxes only because they're forced to, threatening to use force to resist.
There are those who say that they pay taxes voluntarily.
It is difficult for people to admit that they pay taxes only for fear of retaliation from the representatives of the state. It was hard for me to admit it to myself. I don't steal not because I'm afraid of going to hell or prison, but because I understand that stealing is bad. What's the difference with taxes? To tell a person that he pays taxes only because he is afraid that he will be caught and punished means to admit that he is bad. It's very uncomfortable, people want to be good. That is why it is important for the representatives of the state that everyone thinks that paying taxes is good

I didn't know there is something like that, maybe that is only in your country. People pay taxes for the society keeps on breathing, without our taxes there will be no funds for making roads, markets, airports, and other structures we need to live in a better community. Maybe you just didn't know that that is why you've said such thing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
People pay taxes only because they're forced to, threatening to use force to resist.
There are those who say that they pay taxes voluntarily.
It is difficult for people to admit that they pay taxes only for fear of retaliation from the representatives of the state. It was hard for me to admit it to myself. I don't steal not because I'm afraid of going to hell or prison, but because I understand that stealing is bad. What's the difference with taxes? To tell a person that he pays taxes only because he is afraid that he will be caught and punished means to admit that he is bad. It's very uncomfortable, people want to be good. That is why it is important for the representatives of the state that everyone thinks that paying taxes is good
Activity: 59
August 15, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
Economy is like a lake. From one side of the lake, water comes in (inflation) and from the other side, water comes out (tax). Grin Grin
Activity: 294
August 15, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Taxes are not meant as burden for people, it is an act of voluntarily helping the community for innovations. The government does not ask for it just to gain money from the laborers, they do it so that they have something to spend for the improvement of the community such as building infrastructures, supporting those who are in need and starting up activities to help the members of the community.
Activity: 57
August 15, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
I think they agree to pay taxes because they earn a lot of money in this market, if they do not earn a high income, then how do they pay to pay taxes to bluff?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:22:53 AM
Paying taxes is a citizen's responsibility. The construction of our country needs the support of taxpayers, so paying taxes is our responsibility and obligation.

Activity: 68
August 15, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
Most people pay taxes because they are being forced to do so.
Activity: 476
August 15, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
It is mandatory, paying taxes is important because it serves as the fund of the government for them to create different projects. But there is a bad side of paying taxes, there are always corruption that are happening inside the government.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
August 15, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
By paying taxes it makes anyone feel calm, I am sure that the factor that can make the heart happy is paying taxes, when someone has carried out the obligation to pay taxes then he feels safe.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:06:47 AM
Because the state will provide for them. In the face of it, the state is secured and life is guaranteed. There are other things, and therefore we accept the state tax.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 09:50:49 AM
Theoretically I pay taxes because government can offer to me some services (like health, law enforcement ecc.). But, with the economic crisis, we pay taxes to pay state debts  Roll Eyes

Technically, we pay taxes to help the government on paying debts. As well as improve our states in different ways.
It is okay for me, as long as there are improvements on my beloved country.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
Why not pay taxes if it is for our own good? atleast lets try to fund our country. People just don't agree because of the corrupt government which take the money for their own good.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
Actually the tax government deserves! Taxes I have to pay, but I also have to pay taxes if I do not want to. It's basic responsibility and duties of the people. And the exact taxpayer country can never fall behind. It is to be remembered that the intentional penalties for not paying taxes are punishable.
Activity: 9
August 11, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
In my opinion, taxes are the obligation of the people for the government, and in my country, the tax returns are used to build the country's infrastructure, and we ourselves will use it.
Activity: 46
August 11, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Because that's a law that all human obliged to fulfill. And that's our obligation as long as we live here where the government is ruling. That's why we must be submissive or else we are going to jail. 😊
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 11:37:00 AM
people agree with pay tax because it is his duty as a citizen. And to get the sarvice from government tax.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
Build your own nation then if you don't want to pay taxes. Every nation surely provide some service from money you pay (if corruption not happen) like security, health service, etc and use your money to make your nation better.

Taxes is necessary for the economies improvement, the only problem is the government employees who are corrupted and they only steal money which is taxes, that is the reason why people hate some of the governments in order countries.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
Probably the profit that crypto gives them is too much, so they do not matter to the small taxpayers that the government is hitting on them.
Pages:
Jump to: