Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 3. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 10:35:03 PM
if you don't want to pay taxes, then set up your own country, later there you are free whether to take taxes or not. because in my opinion taxes are important for the state and economy of the country
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 09:37:25 PM
the only reason this works is because the citizens are unorganized and unarmed.
if people gather in groups of tens of people to protect each other against the government there is no way they could throw anyone in jail.
so it means that, this is need to make people organized and well protected by the government?
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 07:42:21 PM
because paying taxes is an obligation. and recorded in the law. that's what makes people pay taxes.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 16, 2018, 06:51:51 PM
I think people agrees on tax because that's how an economy would move. An economy would be functioning without tax, as this was used for constructions, and other things that every taxpayer enjoys. Although, the cases of corruption is very rampant today, we can't just don't pay our tax because if we live in a place, we then have to do it. Also, the thing that we couldn't live to a place without giving something to it for the development of ourselves and the place we live in.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:20:02 PM
they (the government) tell their people, that the taxes we pay will be built infrastructure, and others for the benefit of the people. therefore, many agree to pay taxes. although some money from tax payments is unknown for what.
Activity: 32
August 16, 2018, 05:57:14 PM
The law or the common good maybe?
Activity: 693
August 16, 2018, 05:02:41 PM
Government is responsible for the betterment and welfare of a country and it's citizens.For this betterment government needs money which they get from the taxes paid by the common people.So it is compulsory for everyone in the country to pay tax timely.People always agree to pay taxes because they know that they are paying it fr their own betterment.
Yes, taxes is for the nation's betterment it can build a country, expand its revenue and make people's life at ease at the country they live only if the government handled it correctly and not being abuse by those corrupt public servant but I think no one want to pay taxes especially those who are low salary but because its a government mandated then nothing we can do than to follow the order.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:53:51 PM
Government is responsible for the betterment and welfare of a country and it's citizens.For this betterment government needs money which they get from the taxes paid by the common people.So it is compulsory for everyone in the country to pay tax timely.People always agree to pay taxes because they know that they are paying it fr their own betterment.
Activity: 59
August 16, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
The reason people pay taxes is due to the fact that the laws or authority made it mandatory for every taxable person to comply with tax regulations. Without that, most persons would not have agreed to pay.
Activity: 364
August 16, 2018, 03:17:58 PM
the tax is the protection of the population, it is like the total money for which is the arrangement of life in the state. I think it is normal to pay tax. in any country you will be told that this is the norm. therefore, this phenomenon should be taken as a given
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 02:38:29 PM
they do not agree to pay them, they have nothing left to do, they go for the government and. that's all
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 02:36:58 PM
A prime example of this is national security, if the government did not provide national security then the counrty would be vulnerable to invasion, and would likely be attacked/taken over by another country who would probably take away more of the invaded citizens' property/money
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
August 16, 2018, 01:57:39 PM
Because paying taxes to the government makes you feel safe from scammers. So i don't really care if the government will charge me with the tax as long as i feel secure.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
pay taxes voluntarily. Payment of taxes in your understanding is a responsible civil act that characterizes you as an honest person. Your sense of justice tells you that if I do not pay taxes, no one will build roads and take care of the sick.that's why we pay taxes
Activity: 24
August 16, 2018, 01:48:23 PM
This is pure gangster thinking Grin. But it sounds very fascinating. But honestly, it all shows that more and more people are frustrated with the government. It is so even in the so called developed countries. But this ought not to be the case. Any proper organization must be run on monetary funds. And taxation is one of the major ways governments all over the world get funded. Without funding from taxation, government officials are actually not indebted to us any longer. The focus should be on how to ensure that taxes are used properly.
Activity: 17
August 16, 2018, 01:45:08 PM
People pay taxes only because they're forced to, threatening to use force to resist.
There are those who say that they pay taxes voluntarily.
It is difficult for people to admit that they pay taxes only for fear of retaliation from the representatives of the state. It was hard for me to admit it to myself. I don't steal not because I'm afraid of going to hell or prison, but because I understand that stealing is bad. What's the difference with taxes? To tell a person that he pays taxes only because he is afraid that he will be caught and punished means to admit that he is bad. It's very uncomfortable, people want to be good. That is why it is important for the representatives of the state that everyone thinks that paying taxes is good
I agree that people pay taxes because they are afraid of what will happen if they don't. I think on some level paying taxes may be good. You can even feel good about paying them. For me though, I see so many time when tax money is misused by the government that it makes me think that I don't really want to give them any more of my money to waste. I'm grateful for many of the services the government provides, but, for the most part, I don't trust them with my money. Most people I know will pay as little taxes as possible, given the chance. I think that's only natural.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
August 16, 2018, 01:32:29 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
It is mandatory, paying taxes is important because it serves as the fund of the government for them to create different projects. But there is a bad side of paying taxes, there are always corruption that are happening inside the government.

Yes it was important and mandatory but not all the government are honest about their work and they are stealing money from the people that's why they hate paying taxes.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 16, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
We need to pay tax because it is mandated by the government.our taxes go to the infrastracture,economy and for government funds to build buildings,bridges,etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 12:35:59 PM
In my opinion it's not like that. People pay tax because they are getting free medical facilities and basic education. In fact some countries also provide free lunch to school children. They are living in community where they can move freely. Value of a person is more in a society where everyone is paying taxe and government is spending tax on them effectively.
In case of armed forces,only few upper class officers enjoy this lavish life, otherwise their life is difficult. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
August 16, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
Paying Taxes is the reason we are getting Health services, Law enforcement, Clean streets and parks, Great Infrastructure.

Government need money to provide us a better place to live that's why they force us to pay taxes.
Yes the government get taxes from there people to provide all the expenses for enforcement, health services and other needs for there country,  I think no one are exempted in paying taxes and even a regular employee need to pay tax.
Pages:
Jump to: