Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 41. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:47:21 AM
Taxes people are not able to do development work in society like theirs for the development of society, nation and country. And the other government does so by imposing imposing taxes on people through tax.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
May 20, 2018, 03:41:17 AM
Because the majority of people want to lead a peaceful life and mainly also because we don’t have any other choice or alternative. Fact is fact and this is what we have been taught and programmed into our mind

People agree to pay taxes because they are a good citizen and they want to help improve the economy they are living. As a citizen that is our main responsibility is pay taxes once we have earnings.
Yes, with a good and active campaign from the government, it makes a lot of people aware of paying taxes, if not paying taxes then the government will seek other funds such as foreign debt that would cause a crisis and a more severe economic recession.
besides that with the tax means government will legalize bitcoin in my country, therefore i would prefer if collected tax from btc. it makes us feel safe because there is legal protection from the government
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
May 20, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
Many people agree to pay taxes because they want to help our government and its the way to improve our economy. All people are being awareness of this thing because this is our responsibity to do not only in our country but in the whole world that once we earn/get money we will need to pay it. We don't have any choices to disagree it so we need to agree no matter what.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 20, 2018, 02:23:20 AM
Because the majority of people want to lead a peaceful life and mainly also because we don’t have any other choice or alternative. Fact is fact and this is what we have been taught and programmed into our mind

People agree to pay taxes because they are a good citizen and they want to help improve the economy they are living. As a citizen that is our main responsibility is pay taxes once we have earnings.
Yes, with a good and active campaign from the government, it makes a lot of people aware of paying taxes, if not paying taxes then the government will seek other funds such as foreign debt that would cause a crisis and a more severe economic recession.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 01:54:53 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 01:16:37 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 01:06:29 AM
People who pay taxes are of course many reasons and I'm sure because of very strict regulations, even in my country all transactions above $ 100 then have to use tax numbers so it is difficult to avoid taxes.
Yes, most countries are forcing a person to pay taxes, otherwise paying taxes can then be punished by imprisonment, but in fact other than coercion it may be better to pay taxes because of awareness because if we realize and understand that all the state charges from taxes then we will gladly pay tax.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
May 20, 2018, 12:57:05 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
I think the government does not just give obligations to its people like taxes. Taxes must be paid otherwise the government will act. Tax is indeed to advance the facilities in a country
and it is also a program that almost exists in all countries. well, we know this for the development of the country, so when we do not pay taxes, it will be exposed to some violations. well, if that's good for this country, then everything would agree to pay taxes.
Activity: 140
May 20, 2018, 12:45:44 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
I think the government does not just give obligations to its people like taxes. Taxes must be paid otherwise the government will act. Tax is indeed to advance the facilities in a country
copper member
Activity: 269
May 20, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
People who pay taxes are of course many reasons and I'm sure because of very strict regulations, even in my country all transactions above $ 100 then have to use tax numbers so it is difficult to avoid taxes.

Paying is taxes to government is one our main responsibility as a good citizen of a repulic and it is important because the taxes they collected to us will really help improve our country.
Yeah you are right, we are oblige to pay taxes because it is in the constitution that we have to pay taxes otherwise we will face the consequences of not paying. Besides, taxes are the bloodstream of a government because it is used to fund government projects.
Activity: 11
May 20, 2018, 12:17:10 AM
Paying Taxes is the reason we are getting Health services, Law enforcement, Clean streets and parks, Great Infrastructure.

Government need money to provide us a better place to live that's why they force us to pay taxes.
we all want a goverment services such as better,,tax money helps to ensure the roads you travel on are safe and we'll maintained,,we pay taxes because it's our duty as citizen,,but the problem if the elected people in the government was corrupt ,our tax was gone
Activity: 76
May 19, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

Paying is taxes to government is one our main responsibility as a good citizen of a repulic and it is important because the taxes they collected to us will really help improve our country.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
Paying Taxes is the reason we are getting Health services, Law enforcement, Clean streets and parks, Great Infrastructure.

Government need money to provide us a better place to live that's why they force us to pay taxes.

who said i want their health services, law enforcement and parks.
if ill want a park ill pay someone to build a park, what right do they have forcing me to buy stuff they think i need.
The taxes that we paid our funds that government use to build roads, buildings and to our health services and law of enforcement. But unavoidable government are corrupting the funds of the people who paid taxes they steal it and use for personal wealth.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 19, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
Activity: 71
May 19, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

I think, people agree to pay taxes because  it is the rule of our government and we need to follow of that rules, So as a good citizen you must pay taxes.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
May 19, 2018, 10:08:54 AM
Oh if only the point would be in agree! We forced to pay it and if we will not we will face many problems. But if to look a bit far than outer noses we pay not only for 8 h working day of the government worker, we pay for roads, hospitality, security and many other things which make our life better and safe.
Activity: 59
May 19, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
I just follow what is the rules of the government with regards to taxes as i don't time to argue with them.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Because, we live in Capitalism and in Capitalism everything is capital. I you want to do anything you have to pay tax or fee. But, cryptocurrency's fee is cheaper than government's tax.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
May 19, 2018, 07:47:48 AM
Tax is essential to the progress of a country and to the government as well. It serves as budget to a nation wherein mostly used on government projects such as school building, hospitals and also non government projects that benefits the citizens as a whole. Most importantly all citizens are abide to pay taxes because the law required and obliged it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 07:36:48 AM
Revenues from taxes to the budget are for the benefit of the citizen: Only the part of the state budget used for administrative management is used by the State for the benefit of the community. as mentioned above. Should citizens be obliged to pay for benefits.
In addition, taxation is an important tool for the state to regulate the market for consumer goods in a positive way, to protect the domestic market and to ensure a balance between social interest groups by raising taxes. , tax reduction or tax exemption.
Pages:
Jump to: