Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO? - page 13. (Read 3339 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I know cases when people who are not one year in the crypto currency and even they fell for the tricks of scammers, because there is information that makes you believe and hope but in the end it's just a Scam trick.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
of all existing Ico maybe only half are correct and have a high selling value..
seen from the many of our own Ico must be more careful,we cannot predict briefly whether this Ico will succeed.!!
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
It is hard to detect a very promising cryptocurrency. It could be very promising and the sharing is very high that is why many investors are fooled.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I do not believe that all ICO companies are scammers. Not a large proportion of good, promising projects still exist. And the fact that people are rushing and investing without considering the company fully. The business and problems of the most investors.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
I think only a lazy man is a victim of Scam ICO
If you can do your research and maintained honesty with yourself

You will rarely make a wrong change
While investing, you must not have a greedy heart
Activity: 42
No one knows the fate of any ICO on this forum. They come promising almost heaven to us and we have no other option than to join. One thing you have to know no one knows fraudulent ICOs. They invest into it and later realise that they have been scammed. There are really a lot of scams out there in the market. Be careful. Alway check their website, their communities, are they active on social media etc. Also, do you believe in their project etc. For example, I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
Activity: 114
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

I think no one wants to invest or join in an ICO that is obvious scammy or fraudulent. Maybe because the dev's team is expert in concealing their identity and their project seemed very promising somehow but unknowingly it's a trap and before they know it, they had been scammed.
Activity: 348
There are many reasons for this. Due to the unequal information, irrational investment, and the early profitability of Ponzi schemes, these reasons are the reasons why scam ico can defraud money, as an investor, is difficult to clearly understand the background of a project team.
If it is a new investor, certainly not many investors from ICO will know the background of the team. but for investors who have long joined ico, I don't think only the team will be observed. greater profits can be obtained from ico investment, but all of that depends on how investors assess the project in depth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

well, and why did you join the bounty campaign? doesn't this become ridiculous when you ask why people invest in ico, while you yourself become a bounty hunter for ico projects. try to learn more about ico and investment knowledge.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
There are many reasons for this. Due to the unequal information, irrational investment, and the early profitability of Ponzi schemes, these reasons are the reasons why scam ico can defraud money, as an investor, is difficult to clearly understand the background of a project team.
Activity: 154
The ongoing projects behind the ICO look promising that's why more investors are attracted to it and make others believe to invest in it. In the earlier stage, you can't really tell if the ICO is legitimate or scam. Therefore, it's not anyone's fault. It is just that the people who invested are just victims of this scam ICO's.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
You never know at the beginning if this or that project fails. Just a year ago this market was extrimely profitable, many many İCO projects were created.  Unfortunately lots of scam coins poped out too. At the beginning it is difficult to understand if the products worth buyin or no. Researching, reading lots of information helps a bit but still it is risky.  To my mind important thing is you must do deep research of  development team and product before investing.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Its like when you bitcoin first introduced to you. People would say they become financially free by investing in it and even they explain it to you how, you still get curioused and want to experience it. Even though you are experimenting on it, you still put some time, money and effort into it. People who wants to earn more tries everything and i guess thats better than not trying at all.
Activity: 112
Most of the times, those who have been scammed wanted to get rich overnight hence grabbing the opportunity which they think can give them just that. Investing in cryptocurrency does not work that way. Yes, it can probably make you rich. I've seen people who have made their way in becoming rich thru investing in cryptos but not overnight. It takes a lot of patience and waiting so no rush to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
They mostly don't know it is fraudulent after it is too late.

Some scams are looking really good and some is offering amazing things and people want to believe.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Greed, that's why. Most people rush when they got blinded by greed, they ignore potential issues, scam warning, etc. Yeah, I think the situation is slowly getting better. I've read somewhere that the money raised by ICO is currently dropping starting from 2018 and hit a new low in this quarter. That's a good news. I just hope that the entire ICO hype would just die eventually. All those money poured into ICO could be a good use in some other project that bring real benefit instead of the pocket of the ICO team.
Activity: 588
Because people who trust such projects have only two options or they will try to test their fate with the help of similar investments or they simply will not do anything. Because they do not have a third option, it's their problem.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
Well, the scammers do not write on their site that they are deceivers. Now it is very difficult to recognize scammers and the situation has not changed
Activity: 123
I don't think that this question is right, because people do not choose to believe and invest in fraudulent ICOs. they are made to believe that it is a good one, and so they put some investments in it. Think of it, would you willingly put your hands into something that would hurt you? Definitely no! same for these people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
There are many ICO projects, but unfortunately, around 70% of them are fakes. To catch the the proper project is not possible for everyone. Exactly that’s the way how people invest in fake ICO projects.
Pages:
Jump to: