Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO? - page 8. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Such investors are all newcomers, and they fantasize about getting rich overnight. Because they know too little about cryptocurrencies. Being cheated is normal, and there are a lot of scammers here. So now ICO is usually a novice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Because scammed people don't know it's a scam ICO, they don't have enough information, don't make their own research, or the scam ICO is just too smart to lie investors that they are real and good project.
Activity: 442
The number of people investing in ICO should be very small now, and the cryptocurrency market has entered a cold winter. I think most of the people who invested in ICO before because of the miracle created by ICO in 2017, the basic investment in 2017 has made a lot of money. But the market became bad in 2018. All many new investors are easy to be cheated.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
If they could predict or know the ICO a scam then there certainly will not be investing in it. It could be that they invest in ICO scam because it is very similar to the original ICO and could thus not doing research on the ICO that they wish to follow. If it can do the research well certainly it is most likely a scam could have been avoided.
Activity: 616
Most probably the investors that put their fund in that Fraud ICO is because they got tricked, and perhaps it came from new investors who still doesn't really understand how the cryptocurrency work, and still don't have enough experienced to filter any good or bad project.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I believe that is because they don't know that the project they invest on is a scam, or in another word they believe that the project is legit so they end up making an investment in that project.
Activity: 574
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

People get scammed because they not doing a research first before making investment. I am believe if they make research, they can not being scammed. I dont think right now situation change because there is no regulation about ICOs and scam ICOs can happen again
That's what often happens, people may be tempted by the project or the bonus they get. You are right, people who want to invest should certainly examine the entire ICO project. In order to avoid further fraud in the future.
Activity: 840
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

People get scammed because they not doing a research first before making investment. I am believe if they make research, they can not being scammed. I dont think right now situation change because there is no regulation about ICOs and scam ICOs can happen again
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I have always been surprised that people continue to invest in new fraudulent projects or new financial pyramids and convince themselves that they are right and this is really the best product in the world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
of course because the person is not careful in determining the ICO. people are currently following the ICO because they expect big profits from there. if I have assets, it is better to buy altcoins / tokens that are already listed in the market and have cheap prices at this time. because it could be the price will increase at the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
No one in his right mind will intentionally invest in something that he is sure of failing. Most of the time when people invest in such platform they do so with the hope of making money from it but the issue is that most investors don't do thorough research about a project before rushing to invest their hard earned money into it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I agree with you that in cryptography we need knowledge. At the same time, I feel that I need to conduct day trading. Who ventured and invested, are millionaires today. Patience and time are key here. This is a great opportunity to invest in the crypto market today, when the price of ethereum has fallen to a two-digit value - $ 91.
Activity: 333
This is usually caused by greed, and human greed can get you into trouble and lose your judgment. Investors who are still investing in ICO are crazy, and they imagine the market will get rich overnight in 2017.
Activity: 14
The very moment to buy?
brand new
Activity: 0
I keep to hold coins from mining
Activity: 364
That's what we call taking the risk. I don't think investors would ever know if a project is fraudulent or not in the first place. Coz if they did, why would they even invest into something they knew would be a loss?! This is simple logic and common sense.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
in fact no one believed, they were just fooled. their cheating is very invisible. That is why there are investors who are not very careful in analyzing projects and can be fooled into a project scam. as well as bounty hunters, it is indeed very difficult now to choose the ico project.
That's true. If someone knows that the ICO is a scam, then I think it's impossible for her to invest. They did it because they don't even know that the project is a scam, we know that it's very difficult to know whether the ICO is a scam or not now.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I think that people just want to make a profit and still believe in ICO, as beautiful pictures with beautiful inscriptions and the opportunity to get three times more just by giving for example $ 100 for three months. I don't understand why people still invest in ICO.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
There is no one who wants to invest in ICO scam. All who invest in ICO scam because they don't directly ICO scam with good ICO. I think like this, there must be special treatment immediately and until now this situation has not changed.
Activity: 728
People believe and invest in a fraudulent ICO, because today it is difficult to understand where the fraudster is. Scammers skillfully make themselves real.
Pages:
Jump to: