Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO? - page 10. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Often the fraudulent ICO will make investors feel that profits are high, or they will create some hype news, such as trying to make their projects and celebrities have a little relationship. Usually there is only one reason people are cheated, that is the greed of human nature.
Activity: 267
It's not like they intentionally invest on scam ICo's, many people wouldn't know until the end of the ICO. Some ICo's although spells scam from the beginning but lots of people are insensitive about it, they don't research on it, they just invest and get scammed.
Activity: 644
I think they don't go back to check because they only follow others and are lazy to do research. ICO fraud is indeed very difficult to know and of course, this makes many people suffer losses. And we must be careful and always do research.
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Sheeple are just generally morons that follow the herd and do not make the effort to research for themselfs so they set themselfs up for getting fleeced.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
To my knowledge people don't knowingly invest in scam ICOs, it's usually done out of ignorance and I believe no one will invest in a coin which is obvious that is a scam.
Yes, they don't know that they are investing to a scam ICO.

They don't do research on where they are investing and that's the sad fact that's happening and even during the past. But now I think it has reduced, people learned that there are tons of fake ICOs that are aiming to gather money through investors even without execution of their project after creating a token.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
There are too many scam icos and people investing these scam icos because they dont know about that. No body can not be sure about any ico. Because we are not seeing or meet these guys. We are only doing research  with their websites and telegram groups.
Because of that always there are some investors who investing scam icos wrongly and they are loosing their money .
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Because i think mostly of these people are newbies in this industry and they don't bother researching about the ICO project they are joining so thats why scam ICOs are still keep increasing. I hope people will learn now on how to study and research the project before joining to avoid scams.
Activity: 248
People who invest in ICO usually dream of getting rich overnight. There are more new investors here. Many newcomers don’t know what to enter the cryptocurrency. They only know that ICO can add a few zeros to your asset mantissa. The ICO recession represents the whole. The reduction of investors in the cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

The situation will only changed if there are regulation or new gimmick to stop ICOs but I don't think it will stop, since decentralization is the main aspect of this field. People got scammed due to lack of knowledge and sometime they invest to gain quick profit. Usually on shitty selfdrop ICOs
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
To my knowledge people don't knowingly invest in scam ICOs, it's usually done out of ignorance and I believe no one will invest in a coin which is obvious that is a scam.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Well if they knew ICO is fraud then surely they would not invest in it, who would want to lose money? Thing is they get manipulated to do it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
Many do not know which ico is scam and where ico is not a scam, and many fall into the wrong ico, namely the need to do research with their own minds, so that they do not experience disappointment with ico scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
ICO scam and not quite similar and it's already trapping many people. the scammers are getting clever manipulation of the ICO to be a goldmine for them easily without having struggled to work. of these at least to do a lot of people are always careful and selective in the ICO because scam remains unnoticed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The people tend to invest in the scam ico because the reason is that they do not know if they invest in a legit or a scam ico. They believe only on the features listed on the web address without looking further.
Activity: 154
Lack of knowledge is the only reason. There is no other way to explain this situation, because sometimes fraud is extremely obvious.
Activity: 182
We cannot be sure that ICO is true. It may have good team and good plan, but it may turn fake in every second. It is something similar to mining field.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Some people invest in fraudulent ICO projects because they are not aware that this is a hoax. The fraudsters have become very isobritetal and difficult to distinguish from this project, which has serious plans and great prospects. Now the situation has changed a little, but only because the total demand for ICO projects has decreased.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The said situation has not change and will not change until regulation into cryptocurrency see the light of the day. Many investors still fall for those fraudulent ICOs out there because of their inability to research into the project they choose to invest with. Until the investors have a re-think about read through the whitepaper before invest with the ICO they will in many case be scam. So, research into the project and read the whitepaper also, double check their RoadMap for the journey so far; before invest.
Activity: 560

I don't think like you say, not all ico scams
of course this is through the process of experience in every want to invest in ico, analysis and make research required.
well my question, then why did you join the ico project campaign?
Activity: 602
They do it simply because of absence of knowledges.
They don't know what to do and that's why they follow fraudulent projects. They need more experience
Pages:
Jump to: