Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO? - page 9. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
No one wishes to invest in a fraudulent project. If I know a project will appear to be a fraud thereafter, I would not be so daft to invest in sch project. No one really knows whether a project is a scam at the onset. One just needs to be wise enough not to fall into their trap.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What to buy now?
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
If those who fell victims of scam ICOs knew they were scam, they would not have invested. I was once a victim of this, but that made me wiser and helped to to be able to decipher more between genuine and scam ICO. Sometimes, one does not need to be afraid when taking some steps, but you must have also done your research. So many of these scam projects have also made their money, but it's high time we did not allow them again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
That's because most people here are new to investing and i am sure that they don't even know what project they invest in, most of them only listen to youtube and someone says this is a good project and believe it immediately, same with shill post on telegram and other source. If people bother to check the project first, they will find a lot of red flag that will prevent them from getting scammed.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

The situation could be changed if the government regulation will be. Will it good or bad - who knows. And indeed is it really needed? Now ICO-world is like wild wild west. Just a chance to get fast profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Because it is in such projects that there is a lot of PR, as well as a very serious team of marketers who know how to hook people’s mind very much and try to work with it increasing the conversion.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
in fact no one believed, they were just fooled. their cheating is very invisible. That is why there are investors who are not very careful in analyzing projects and can be fooled into a project scam. as well as bounty hunters, it is indeed very difficult now to choose the ico project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
People believe and invest in a fraudulent ICO for a simple reason - this is human greed. Indeed, ICO projects can bring huge profits. The greed of people often leads to gains and success, so people resort to a certain risk in their decisions and steps towards quick earning. Risk in crypto is faith in ICO projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
I believe no person will knowingly would want to or will invest in a scam ico, most people who invest in an ico did so because they don't know, its either they don't do research very well or because they are greedy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
One should be very careful when choosing ICO nowadays. So much scam and so much week projects on the market today. Investing in ICOs became very risky in this year. Where is my lucky 2017?  Cry
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
People are investing in ICOs to make profit , but at the moment of investing they are not aware
of scam ICOs as we can realize that only in the  later stages. This is why we have to make our own
research and invest only in perspective projects with great team.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
As the current ICO scam has become more sophisticated and seems to make investors more profitable, many investors have lost their property due to blind investment!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
according to my knowledge, people who invest in ICO are people from different backgrounds, there are those who invest only because they want to make a profit and also among them, who invest because they are familiar with the team or developer concerned, and invited to invest with a high income after entering the exchanger
but in fact, money can beat our relationships as friends, whether it's friends in the real world or cyberspace
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11

No one in his right mind will invest if he knows that what he is investing is a scam ICO, these scam ICO are getting  better and better imitating the real and legit ICO, but now people can easily trace who is legit and who is not, maybe next year the number of scam ICO will be much lesser.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Well sometimes this is very hard to believe that people get scammed in such ICOs but i think we can attribute this to the greed of some human beings with respect to gains. These scam ICOs offer very huge bonuses and promises huge returns on investment and most people get swayed away by it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
You were asking why, I believe that because the investors didn't know that the project they invest on is a scam project.
I don't think the investors will put their money if they do know that the project they put their investment is a scam, i believe they will avoid to do that.
Activity: 303
not all ICOs are scams, there are some ICOs that are truly legit and profitable for investors even though they have not managed to collect hardcaps, Localcoinswap is one of the very profitable ICOs that I have met in crypto since I joined here, and hopefully EOSEX is also like that
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
There is no investor's who want to scam the money they invest the problem is there are some investors who did not do research before they invest in a projects,or maybe they are engage to there advertisements because scammers is using people to advertise there project into the social media's to attract investor's,and also scammers now is very wise smart very hard to detect the scam projects these days we will know that the project is scam after there tokensale because they run away.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟

You never know if an ICO is a scam until after the token sale. Some teams come up with amazing ideas and never end up reaching their softcap. But do to time and  marketing and etc go in the whole a certain amount. Other teams take advantage and plan to scam from the very start. If you only raised $200,000 all that covers is advertisement and marketing. You have to pay these people something. If thats all that is raised they have to use it to pay. Just because a project does not succeed does not mean it is a scam. There is a diffrence, I for one won't invest in ICO unless ATLEAST the softcap is reached!
Pages:
Jump to: