Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 121. (Read 221009 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
September 17, 2014, 01:16:17 PM
... Musilms, even Muslims in Western Countries, believe that I should be killed for making fun of their religious figures. ...

LOL WHAT???

If you said that to any person in the US, they would laugh you back to your mom's basement.

The quoted incident was from Denmark. Definitely a Western Country.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2014, 01:02:20 PM
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion

My religion is drawing cartoons of Religious figures having dirty nasty sex with pankakes, a buffalo and Paris Hilton. When I do so for Allah how many Muslims will call for my death? When I do so for how many will call for my death?

The answer for the second is "almost nobody"; for the first is "a lot".

IRL I don't draw cartoons of Religious figures having sex. In fact I don't draw at all. But I love the freedom to do so about any topic that I should choose. That's freedom. If some people can't respect my freedom then f'ck them.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/special-pleading

Not really accurate here. We're talking about things that actually happen. This wasn't me moving the goal posts. Musilms, even Muslims in Western Countries, believe that I should be killed for making fun of their religious figures. That ideal that I have to try to appease a particular group, or limit my freedom for a particular group or they will attempt to kill me is not an ideal that I take kindly too.

LOL WHAT???

If you said that to any person in the US, they would laugh you back to your mom's basement.
legendary
September 17, 2014, 01:01:30 PM
That's not what Islam says. What kind of religion would condone violence?

If you follow that kind of logic, what would you consider the Crusades?

Did you ever read the Islamic books? So go read them before you say something like that.

Where in the Bible do you find the Crusades?! You are mistaken practice and doctrine. Christian practice may be violent, even if its doctrine ain't. Islam however is both, violent in doctrine and practice.

And to the note, many other religions condone and endorse violence. Islam is only the most reckless on doing it.

Islamic books as in plural? There is one. The Qur'an and yes I've read many passages.

Why would the bible have a passage about the Crusades? That doesn't make any sense.

Can you give examples of these passages that condone violence?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
September 17, 2014, 12:51:03 PM
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion

My religion is drawing cartoons of Religious figures having dirty nasty sex with pankakes, a buffalo and Paris Hilton. When I do so for Allah how many Muslims will call for my death? When I do so for how many will call for my death?

IRL I don't draw cartoons of Religious figures having sex. In fact I don't draw at all. But I love the freedom to do so about any topic that I should choose. That's freedom. If some people can't respect my freedom then f'ck them.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/special-pleading

Not really accurate here. We're talking about things that actually happen. This wasn't me moving the goal posts. Musilms, even Muslims in Western Countries, believe that I should be killed for making fun of their religious figures. That ideal that I have to try to appease a particular group, or limit my freedom for a particular group or they will attempt to kill me is not an ideal that I take kindly too.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
September 17, 2014, 12:22:58 PM
It is quite an overstatement to say the people hate Islam. It is the second fastest growing religion and I think it's true that more people believe in Islam now than ever before.  It's also incorrect to say it is violent, or peaceful. It is a superstitious idea that comes from a human mind and can be interpreted in many ways. Just as with Christianity and other religions people latch on to what they want to believe. If they are full of hate then they will find passages that back their beliefs. If the person is a pacifist they will point out the peaceful statements.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
September 17, 2014, 11:45:41 AM
I have a mentality to think whatever I want , right ? I don't hate any type or religions the only thing  that I hate  is only the ignorant people  Wink .
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
September 17, 2014, 11:23:20 AM
Did you ever read the Islamic books? So go read them before you say something like that.

Where in the Bible do you find the Crusades?! You are mistaken practice and doctrine. Christian practice may be violent, even if its doctrine ain't. Islam however is both, violent in doctrine and practice.

Have you ever read the bible? Especially the old testament? xD
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 17, 2014, 09:18:35 AM
because america funds criminals like saddam hussein, gaddafi, etc and put them in positions of power, just to have a reason to invade the country later.

those criminals are also claiming to be muslim and commit a lot of atrocities, so called in the name of islam, or are blamed for things the CIA does in covert operations.

because of selective media and propaganda many misinformed people, mostly the gullible and naive people will believe that islam is bad.

exactly what america wants people to believe.

eventually maybe people will hate islam and religion in general so much that they can finally get rid of the basic human right of freedom of religion. Trust me, once they get enough support for it, they will remove that right. And that will be the start of the tribulation.

also, people are scared of what they do not know.

Never the fault of the ones doing the crime. Always it's the supposed 'backers'.

Who the fuck are you to even talk about these things as if you were in the decision making circle? Maybe US works just the same as cubans did in angola, the chinese in cambodia, or indians in bangladesh and russians in chechnya and georgia: Working to ensure no one takes advantage of their interests on geopolitical stage.

No one ever mentions that vast majority of US allies found prosperity and stability within the last 80 years compared to all the other nations who literally fuck each other for crumbs.

Fucker
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2014, 07:51:05 AM

And to the note, many other religions condone and endorse violence. Islam is only the most reckless on doing it.
September 17, 2014, 05:48:56 AM

I think this is the problem with Islam. The religion says that it is okay to use violence against people who do not share their faith and people who leave their religion.

Granted many wars have been fought over religion however the teaching of the other religions at least preach non-violence.

Christianity teaches that one faces enemies and adversity with the mind set that they will triumph regardless of pain. No where does it say that it's a christian's obligation to be defenseless or unwilling to do what's necessary to defend who you are, not to mention your family and country.

Crusades were a defensive reaction to the muslim attacks against byzantine empire and christians in the middle east - muslims swept through and killed zoroastrians, christians, and jews unless they converted to 2nd class slave citizens at best.

Jews and christians and other people were there for hundreds of years before muslims even existed.
legendary
September 17, 2014, 12:01:48 AM

I think this is the problem with Islam. The religion says that it is okay to use violence against people who do not share their faith and people who leave their religion.

Granted many wars have been fought over religion however the teaching of the other religions at least preach non-violence.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2014, 10:47:14 PM

You said it well. I agree.
Activity: 476
September 16, 2014, 10:14:04 PM

Activity: 406
September 16, 2014, 08:58:44 PM
I never hate any religion because all need respect and I try my best to do this
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 16, 2014, 08:53:43 PM
I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam because it is destroying the ignorant people who become Muslims.

Smiley
September 16, 2014, 08:40:23 PM
Some serious over generalizations and stereotyping going on this thread. Racist people running rampant.

Those muslims do that often, pretending otherwise. It's pretty damn transparent.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
September 16, 2014, 07:44:05 PM
im christian and i dont. Smiley
legendary
September 16, 2014, 05:55:31 PM
Some serious over generalizations and stereotyping going on this thread. Racist people running rampant.
September 16, 2014, 05:49:22 PM
I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

Is this a joke?

I just read through he first page of this and you people here are so ignorant of what happens in these countries.

1. Muslim countries STILL HAVE BLACK SLAVES. Wtf is wrong with you people, you can't bring that up that some countries and ares still have black slaves? And the fact they are racist as fuck towards them??? Really??? Google it and find the truth, because any link I provide some moron is going to say "oh thats fake".

2. They OPPRESS WOMEN. They beat/kill/throw acid on/oppress/make them cover their body/women can't be seen in public without a man in most places and if they are they are killed or arrested. COME THE FUCK ON.... You people who say anything good about Muslims and Islam they are a bunch of women haters and you know it.

3. A lot of their countries make money by PRODUCING COCAINE and exporting it to the world. Opium is what is used and later made into other things.

4. They gouge oil prices and control a CARTEL that runs prices of oil. OIL THAT IS KILLED FOR. Women/children/elderly people die in their oil wars they constantly fight over control of refineries, google it and see.

While the U.S.A. has its own problems, we do not do anything close to that to black people anymore, we don't do that to women anymore, we don't produce cocaine which is a very harmful and addicting drug that can kill the first time, and we do not gouge oil prices. Wanna know why we go to war for our interest in oil? Because it is a good strategy, you fools let us have your oil and we bleed you dry, when you run out guess who will be in control of it? Your countries will fall into deeper despair and deeper poverty, the U.S.A. has no interest in these countries except to exploit you, stop being fools and sell to other countries before it is to late, countries that actually care about you, cuz trust me we don't give a fuck.

It's fucking cheeky how they try to deflect blame. Amateurish too.
September 16, 2014, 05:48:33 PM
The question is why Islam hates people

Islam is a racially motivated tool that is used against other people. Simple as that.
Jump to: